Ex DSP employee calls out Hyunjoo for lying

• It seems to me the F190 code is used for "Mental and behavioural disorders due to multiple drug use and use of other psychoactive substances: Acute intoxication".

There is another code for the harmful use of drugs and other substances: F191. So it seems to me the F190 only indicates she took some pills, drugs or other medication and was under the influence of it.

• It doesn’t make sense for Hyunjoo to not want to be apart of April anymore when she went on the “The Unit” for the sole reason to debut in one...

This whole situation is just odd though. With everyone just attacking Hyunjoo and most of their statements are weird. Some are copy & paste, DSP asking if that was really Hyunjoo’s brother when it is, random people coming forward and dismissing Hyunjoo then being exposed for lying in other statements from her friends and brother where the company decided to sue them afterwards. I don’t know man it just feels weird.

tumblr_nzies3E9yh1uf1itwo1_500.gif

LORD & SAVIOR PARK JIHYO | ITZY | YUKIKA | RUANN | | TWICE | BRAVE GIRLS | APRIL | FROMIS_9 | TOMMY FEBRUARY6

• It seems to me the F190 code is used for "Mental and behavioural disorders due to multiple drug use and use of other psychoactive substances: Acute intoxication".

There is another code for the harmful use of drugs and other substances: F191. So it seems to me the F190 only indicates she took some pills, drugs or other medication and was under the influence of it.

but the translated comment said F190 is used in suicide case :

1. [+1,934, -3]

Kids, please send me to the best comments. Drug intoxication means [Korean equivalent] and F190 is the disorder/illness code used in the event of suicide with mental and behavioral disorders caused by acute intoxication of multiple drug use and other psychoactive substances;

Hmm is it possible it's different in korea and that's how they use the code there? Or did OP give wrong information?

• It's just a comment. No reason to give it so much credit. These codes are from an international classification so they're supposed to mean the same thing everywhere. If we look objectively at this piece of information, nothing is really conclusive. That's why I think it's a stretch to call it a suicide attempt. Not because it's untrue, but because as outsiders we can't say for sure.

• Kinda blows my mind how no one in dsp spoke in hyunjoo's favor yet. From the way i see, there was definitely a bad relationship between them but the degree is very debatable from all that was shown so far. However, it already destroyed april's career so whether its true or not, unfortunately doesnt even matter anymore. DSP is the biggest at fault for not keeping an eye on the problem closely and try to fix it while there was still time.

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• If the leader Somin asked you to practice, you would throw a water bottle. But the company tried to move forward with you who was a ticking time bomb, and ended up making Somin leave the group.

Ima call BS.

• There's a creepy eagerness to believe this anonymous person even when there's no proof that they're indeed an ex-employee, let alone that what they're saying is accurate.

The same people are so hesitant to believe the victim, her family, her hospital records...

• Honestly I can doubt Hyunjoo by this statement but what this ex-employee said that DSP instead made Somin leave the group doesn't make sense. If Hyunjoo was creating the problem then why would the company ask Somin to leave the group?

It's a silly question. If Somin was creating the problem then why did it keep going on after her departure from the group? It makes even less sense.

When Somin left in 2015, she stated she wanted to pursue other activities. It could mean anything; it could have been just PR talk. But it's not that unbelievable. Maybe she wasn't the most fond of April's concept; maybe she didn't want to deal as the leader with the shit that was going on within the group; so she decided to gtfo. It's not that hard to imagine.

It's funny how some people have no trouble filling in the gaps of the narrative they really want to believe, but can't do so even in the slightest for the opposite side.

• There's a creepy eagerness to believe this anonymous person even when there's no proof that they're indeed an ex-employee, let alone that what they're saying is accurate.

The same people are so hesitant to believe the victim, her family, her hospital records...

Funny how anonymous accounts are enough to denounce alleged bullies, but when it's someone who defend others from possibly wrongful accusations, then it's not enough anymore.

Why believe anyone anyway? Let people deal with their own affairs; it's none of our business.

• It's a silly question. If Somin was creating the problem then why did it keep going on after her departure from the group? It makes even less sense.

When Somin left in 2015, she stated she wanted to pursue other activities. It could mean anything; it could have been just PR talk. But it's not that unbelievable. Maybe she wasn't the most fond of April's concept; maybe she didn't want to deal as the leader with the shit that was going on within the group; so she decided to gtfo. It's not that hard to imagine.

It's funny how some people have no trouble filling in the gaps of the narrative they really want to believe, but can't do so even in the slightest for the opposite side.

Bcoz only Somin wasn't the problem, other girls also didn't treat Hyunjoo well? I understand that you don't want to join the hate train directed at April but it's not a silly question, if Hyunjoo was the reason Somin and others were stressed then wouldn't it have been better to make her leave the group instead of Somin?

It's funny that you're calling the ones taking Hyunjoo's side as biased when your comment is filled with bias towards Somin and April as well. Don't pretend to be a right a*s when you yourself are not neutral.

• Funny how anonymous accounts are enough to denounce alleged bullies, but when it's someone who defend others from possibly wrongful accusations, then it's not enough anymore.

Why believe anyone anyway? Let people deal with their own affairs; it's none of our business.

Funny how you are saying this when you are here pretending to be neutral while obviously leaning toward believing this anonymous poster.

Some people here only want neutrality when a celebrity is accused of bullying, but screw neutrality when any anonymous entity comes to the defence of said celebrity.

• Bcoz only Somin wasn't the problem, other girls also didn't treat Hyunjoo well? I understand that you don't want to join the hate train directed at April but it's not a silly question, if Hyunjoo was the reason Somin and others were stressed then wouldn't it have been better to make her leave the group instead of Somin?

It's funny that you're calling the ones taking Hyunjoo's side as biased when your comment is filled with bias towards Somin and April as well. Don't pretend to be a right a*s when you yourself are not neutral.

In hindsight, for sure they should have kicked Hyunjoo out if things happened the way they said. Now it's easier to reflect on how things should have been handled after the decisions were made. It's possible DSP thought Hyunjoo was a marketable therefore precious member so they tried hard to keep her around.

I fail to see where you spotted biased statements in my previous post. I'm not taking April's side, I'm only extra cautious about accusations that jeopardize a whole group's future, which I think everybody should do instead of pretending to know everything.

Funny how you are saying this when you are here pretending to be neutral while obviously leaning toward believing this anonymous poster.

Some people here only want neutrality when a celebrity is accused of bullying, but screw neutrality when any anonymous entity comes to the defence of said celebrity.

I am neutral. If testimonies are enough, then you have to take them all in consideration. Otherwise dismiss them all. Without propre evidence, it's only words vs words, hence why I said "why believe anyone". You can hardly do more neutral than that. These accusations are none of my business, I wasn't there, and neither were you nor the other commenters.

• In hindsight, for sure they should have kicked Hyunjoo out if things happened the way they said. Now it's easier to reflect on how things should have been handled after the decisions were made. It's possible DSP thought Hyunjoo was a marketable therefore precious member so they tried hard to keep her around.

I fail to see where you spotted biased statements in my previous post. I'm not taking April's side, I'm only extra cautious about accusations that jeopardize a whole group's future, which I think everybody should do instead of pretending to know everything.

Okay fair enough, I don't want to take part in ruining any group's career as well. Don't know if Hyunjoo felt victimized on her own or she was bullied but one thing is clear that other girls didn't like her, bcoz of Hyunjoo's incompetent nature or what I don't know, so the way to see it now is that Hyunjoo felt like she was ganged up by other girls, and April members and Somin believed that everything happened bcoz she was giving the group a hard time so they had obvious reason to dislike her. Thinking it this way makes me feel that neither side was right or wrong. But it was the company fault for letting the mess happened for long.

• Well it’s fake lmao. The Instagram account, the 3rd party Instagram, the post and Pann post was all deleted and it’s rumoured to be linked to Naeun. DSP keeps digging themselves into a hole. I honestly wish Hyunjoo wins this case.

https://www.google.com/url?q=h…9sc3Wk2N2mhuxN0ODstKASa6A

tumblr_nzies3E9yh1uf1itwo1_500.gif

LORD & SAVIOR PARK JIHYO | ITZY | YUKIKA | RUANN | | TWICE | BRAVE GIRLS | APRIL | FROMIS_9 | TOMMY FEBRUARY6

• Okay fair enough, I don't want to take part in ruining any group's career as well. Don't know if Hyunjoo felt victimized on her own or she was bullied but one thing is clear that other girls didn't like her, bcoz of Hyunjoo's incompetent nature or what I don't know, so the way to see it now is that Hyunjoo felt like she was ganged up by other girls, and April members and Somin believed that everything happened bcoz she was giving the group a hard time so they had obvious reason to dislike her. Thinking it this way makes me feel that neither side was right or wrong. But it was the company fault for letting the mess happened for long.

That I can agree on.

• Well it’s fake lmao. The Instagram account, the 3rd party Instagram, the post and Pann post was all deleted and it’s rumoured to be linked to Naeun. DSP keeps digging themselves into a hole. I honestly wish Hyunjoo wins this case.

https://www.google.com/url?q=h…9sc3Wk2N2mhuxN0ODstKASa6A

Yeah me too. Hope the best for hyunjoo. And from the post looks like they have speculation that lee naeun who wrote the insta account. Just disband the group :pepe-back-away:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!