ITZY should never change their concept.

• People who are demanding that they change their concept must be antis or trolling. I like ITZY for their quirky, cute and fun vibes in their songs and MVs. That's what made ITZY become ITZY. The people who wants ITZY to become IZONE 2.0, should just stop stanning. ITZY is not for you. Like what do you want ITZY to wear dresses and sing dramatic songs!!! :pepe-clown-gear: it's their signature to wear outside of the box outfits. People became fan of them in the first place for their unique image, so why change something that is not broken!!! There were groups in the past with even crazier outfits like 2NE1 and people still loved them. Like why doesn't it even matter what they are wearing!!! :pepenomad:

• There were groups in the past with even crazier outfits like 2NE1 and people still loved them.

outfit and music are two different things

2NE1 might have stay with the same type of outfit it doesn't mean that they never tried a lot of differents things in their career

they literally released It hurts, which is a dramatic ballad

Do you love me which is more electro

I love you

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• ITZY can try releasing different things while minting the same image/concept. that's what 2NE1 did and succeed at. just like how MJ maintained the same concept/image his entire career. Bruno Mars etc.. changing concept half-way of your career is just not a smart move in general.

there are some groups who changed their concept and then they started to flop. i don't want to name them, because i don't want their fans to attack me.

Edited once, last by haj1ma ().

• also i really really dislike dramatic songs. they better not. :pepe-cut:

• Like what do you want ITZY to wear dresses and sing dramatic songs!!!

To be fair, they also do great when wearing fancy clothes and singing dramatic songs:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

But I agree, they should continue to be themselves and stick to their very unique and signature sound. Regardless of what others think.

I left my heart in LA again. Please continue taking good care of it.

• I agree I like their current concept and style. It's their sound and brand. It's so hard to create a brand in current kpop atmosphere where so many groups are debuting every year. Itzy managed to do that since debut. And their last ep had some softer songs like surf, I'd etc. which were amazing. They should make an mv with those songs to show their versatility. For me personally I hope they do more pop rock side by side. More songs like nobody like you would be fantastic. They shined in that song, their youthful presence was very much felt in that song.

• Official Post

itzy can't being versatile in their bsides

Asleast izone can being versatile

I wait their EybnFHjVIAMNg8z.jpeg.jpgsales but i think aespa is new nation gg

Stayc have big power with great vocalists

ITZY do have versatile bsides though?

They have hyper and fun songs

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And then slower songs

:pepestare:

• Official Post

Anyway I agree. ITZY's music and style is what makes ITZY...ITZY. There is a reason why so many other groups hopped on the teen crush trend when they blew up with Dalla Dalla. People stanned ITZY for their music, concept and members, so why would they change if their concept/music is bringing fans everyday? Like make it make sense.

They just debuted anyway, you never know if they will change their concept soon while still being ITZY. If you don't like their concept right now then find another group who has the style and concept you want. It's that simple, not every group has to cater to your liking and that's fine.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!