Why didn't BTS ever perform with a girl on stage?

• Every other boy group from 3rd gen has performed with a girl on stage at least in their career. Meanwhile BTS have not done a single performance of that sort. Even with dances which require to perform with girls, they used coat hangers and mannequins instead. I mean for Singularity, the performance with a coat hanger was creative but filter? It would've been way easier and looked natural to dance with a girl than a mannequin which had to be carried around through out the stage.

Why does BH refuse to let BTS dance with girls? The jealous fangirls excuse is stupid. Tons of kpop groups have performed with girls in the past and it didn't affect their career in the slightest way. If the excuse is BTS themselves feel uncomfortable, well we all know how comfortable Jimin and Jungkook are with girls, especially ones whom they aren't dating 😏 (mind you this thread is not about those dating rumours, so please don't quote me for this).

So I don't see the point of BigHit refusing to let them perform with a female, especially for performances which do require girls.

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

c09dafd21a568e816f2cb77504fa56a8086e9412.gifv

• They have women among their back-up dancers, and they performed with Halsey for Boys With Luv. I'm personally pretty glad that they don't have a 'woman-accessory', if that's what you are talking about. They don't need it anyway.

• Maybe because majority of BTS songs aren't about girls or romantic relationships??

that's not excuse for BTS members to not dance with a girl though. Singularity is not about a girl but Taehyung performed with the coat hanger as if it were a woman.

I mean let's be honest, usually BTS choreographies ever have any relation with the song's meaning. Baepsae is the biggest example lol.

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

• that's not excuse for BTS members to not dance with a girl though. Singularity is not about a girl but Taehyung performed with the coat hanger as if it were a woman.

I mean let's be honest, usually BTS choreographies ever have any relation with the song's meaning. Baepsae is the biggest example lol.

how is singularity about a girl?

• Every other boy group from 3rd gen has performed with a girl on stage at least in their career. Meanwhile BTS have not done a single performance of that sort. Even with dances which require to perform with girls, they used coat hangers and mannequins instead. I mean for Singularity, the performance with a coat hanger was creative but filter? It would've been way easier and looked natural to dance with a girl than a mannequin which had to be carried around through out the stage.

Why does BH refuse to let BTS dance with girls? The jealous fangirls excuse is stupid. Tons of kpop groups have performed with girls in the past and it didn't affect their career in the slightest way. If the excuse is BTS themselves feel uncomfortable, well we all know how comfortable Jimin and Jungkook are with girls, especially ones whom they aren't dating 😏 (mind you this thread is not about those dating rumours, so please don't quote me for this).

So I don't see the point of BigHit refusing to let them perform with a female, especially for performances which do require girls.

Because of the cuckoo stans that won't be respectful like the rest of us, from what I understand from their previous interviews.

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Utada-Hikaru-Blue-Stay-Magical-Sig.png

• that's not excuse for BTS members to not dance with a girl though. Singularity is not about a girl but Taehyung performed with the coat hanger as if it were a woman.

it would've made even less sense for Tae to dance with a girl for Singularity, it's like right there in the name of the song. The other person is irrelevant to the topic of the song.

this is such a weird question though. Not like they've ever danced in pairs with male dancers, so why would they do it with girls? They have women among the back-up dancers, and if no song asked for it, why would they do it?

• They have women among their back-up dancers, and they performed with Halsey for Boys With Luv. I'm personally pretty glad that they don't have a 'woman-accessory', if that's what you are talking about. They don't need it anyway.

I still would be interested to know how they would perform. Dancing with a woman doesn't always mean that woman is just an accessory. It's just an expression of art.

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

I think the meaning of Singularity is why Taehyung doesn't dance with a girl tho. It's about narcissism and the coat hanger represents himself. So it's probably misleading if he danced with a girl.

BTS have collaborations with lots of females tho and they sure have female dancers too. ON for examples.

• I still would be interested to know how they would perform. Dancing with a woman doesn't always mean that woman is just an accessory. It's just an expression of art.

But then why a woman specifically ? It's not like they perform with men either.

• this is such a weird question though. Not like they've ever danced in pairs with male dancers, so why would they do it with girls? They have women among the back-up dancers, and if no song asked for it, why would they do it?

I know where this discussion can lead to so I won't reply to you again. also the BTS members themselves have performed together in pairs, so they never needed to perform with other male dancers.

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

• 1) BTS doesn't have to do what every other BG does

2) Halsey exists

3) They might do in the future if the concept/song calls for it.

Why do we want them to be oppressed by Big Hit so bad? Over something so trivial aswell?

The headache.

• But then why a woman specifically ? It's not like they perform with men either.

The BTS members have themselves to perform with if they ever needed to perform with men. BH knows the fans would get hyped by that more. That's why Jungkook and Jimin performed Black Swan as a pair.

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

• They used to have a lot of girls in the older videos: like war of hormone, boy in love etc.

now they are probably to scared to have a girl with them because a large portion of fans would get jealous and send hate. It happened to the little girl in ON with Taehyung

I think Halsey and Becky G don't count because they are foreigners and knetz don't feel threatened by them.

• 3) They might do in the future if the concept/song calls for it.

i hope they do. it would be an interesting performance to watch.

They used to have a lot of girls in the older videos: like war of hormone, boy in love etc.

now they are probably to scared to have a girl with them because a large portion of fans would get jealous and send hate. It happened to the little girl in ON with Taehyung

I think Halsey and Becky G don't count because they are foreigners and knetz don't feel threatened by them.

but that little girl is also a foreigner. I mean she's white so why would knetz get triggered? also if foreigners are acceptable, then why don't the BTS members dance with foreign woman for a performance?

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

• Obviously a lot of fans are deranged but bts has never had an overly sensual image like 2pm and the songs that do explicitly revolve around romantic or sexual love are pretty much gender neutral so they don’t necessarily require to be performed with women either. Bts members have performed alongside women in the past (jk in king of masked singer and that butterfly song, Jimin w the dancing stage) but nowadays male and female idols in general don’t really interact anymore

• Official Post

BTS performed with Gfriend and Twice here:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Obviously a lot of fans are deranged but bts has never had an overly sensual image like 2pm and the songs that do explicitly revolve around romantic or sexual love are pretty much gender neutral so they don’t necessarily require to be performed with women either. Bts members have performed alongside women in the past (jk in king of masked singer and that butterfly song, Jimin w the dancing stage) but nowadays male and female idols in general don’t really interact anymore

they've also filmed with girls, like the whole highlight reels are each of them with girls. Hobi had a whole dancing scene with that girl from Itzy.

• BTS performed with Gfriend and Twice here:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

yes, but what the OP likely means, is that it's not with WITH them, if ya know what they mean.

like so:

393f3517d247b53d019c1f9233843f314e073cda_hq.gif

KFAl.gif

• BTS performed with Gfriend and Twice here:

the BTS members are maintaining atleast 3 meters distance from the girls. That's not really performing with a girl.

Okay but what kind of performance would make them NEED a woman, specifically.

I mentioned in the op, filter is a big example.

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

• I didn't really have this in mind when I said BTS performing with girls but why are you portraying it as if dancing like that on stage is such a bad thing. X/

you may never know how and whom with they're dancing off camera :clown:

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

• This thread contains 97 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!