When girls discriminate a guy by calling him "creepy"

• When they say "ewww he is so creep" they just think the guy is ugly. They just don't want to be seen as superficial and swallow. It's a coding word. If an attractive guy did the same thing, they would be flattered. :pepe-use-head:

• Idfc wtf a guy looks like

Ion care bout his looks

If the boi is lookin at my azz or sumthin he aint suppose to

Thats creepy

Not bcuz he looks ugly

Its bcuz hes bein a pervert

“Welcome to good burger, home of the good burger, can I take your order?”

• then cover your ass

What kind of logic is that?

And why are you assuming her butt is not covered up?

And i don't care how the guy looks. I care about how he acts.

• then cover your ass

My ass is covered

Clothes aint the problem

Its perverted men

they needa stop that creepy sht

It aint cute its disgustin

If they stare at my ass

They either gon wake up in a hospital

Or

Wake up in hell

Ion play wit nasty mfs

• True, he code is real but (no offense) girls who say that ARE shallow and superficial because all they see is the outside so that's all they see of themselves

but the way a guy look is very important, actually it's the most important thing in a relashionship and attraction. They should just be honest with them and tell them they don't find them attractive instead of calling them creepy.

• True, he code is real but (no offense) girls who say that ARE shallow and superficial because all they see is the outside so that's all they see of themselves

U think girls sjould date men they find physically unattractive??

• Wht did you even start with this shit, this wasn't even the point of the thread you creep.

• I get creeped out by "attractive" men and tell them off if you grope me, won't accept no as an answer or make jokes about my body without my consent, I am going to tell you off no mater who you are. I have no tolerance for those behaviors. Just because you are physically pretty does not mean I will excuse you being an ass to me.

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Utada-Hikaru-Blue-Stay-Magical-Sig.png

• but the way a guy look is very important, actually it's the most important thing in a relashionship and attraction. They should just be honest with them and tell them they don't find them attractive instead of calling them creepy.

I guess to some people

U think girls sjould date men they find physically unattractive??

I think a person of any gender should date a person of the gender they like based on personality and compatibility, not physical features. People become more attractive to you the better you get to know them

But everyone can choose who they date

• Wht did you even start with this shit, this wasn't even the point of the thread you creep.

How tf u call me a creep

I aint the one tellin ppl to cover they ass

I aint even do nuthin creepy

If u pressed just say that

If u mad just say that

It aint that hard

U only said it was a “Joke” bcuz ppl started comin for u

And its obvious

So maybe u don’t start wit this shit

Dont even bother quotin me

I aint gon respond and idfc

Bye creepy bitch

• I get creeped out by "attractive" men and tell them off if you grope me, won't accept no as an answer or make jokes about my body without my consent, I am going to tell you off no mater who you are. I have no tolerance for those behaviors. Just because you are physically pretty does not mean I will excuse you being an ass to me.

It doesn't matter if they are attractive or not to me, I don't let hot guys touch me in a way I wouldn't let an ugly guy

You speak the truth!

• What kind of logic is that?

And why are you assuming her butt is not covered up?

And i don't care how the guy looks. I care about how he acts.

RIGHT? I was assaulted by being grabbed and groped wearing a 3xl hoodie when my normal size is a medium and baggy trip pants. Clothes are not an excuse to harass or assault someone.

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

• The idea only makes sense if your understanding of attraction is very one dimensional. Attraction isn't just about what someone's face looks like, but also about the how they choose to present themselves; the way they speak, the things they say, the clothes they wear, how athletic they are. Depending on the person, natural looks like eye color and hair texture don't amount for half of attraction.

This only matters if the guy is at least average looking, but if he is ugly as shit these things wouldn't matter, girls will always be creeped out by them. I have seen that happens all the time in parties.

• Don't even listen to them

• RIGHT? I was assaulted by being grabbed and groped wearing a 3xl hoodie when my normal size is a medium and baggy trip pants. Clothes are not an excuse to harass or assault someone.

Omfg this. People think just because you wear certain clothes, that’s an invitation or something. It is NOT an invitation what so ever. People are to be respected and boundaries are meant to be enforced no matter what someone is wearing.

• This only matters if the guy is at least average looking, but if he is ugly as shit these things wouldn't matter, girls will always be creeped out by them. I have seen that happens all the time in parties.

:cryingr: I purposely date guys and girls based on personality and not looks. I tend to date people I don't find breathtaking immediately but enjoy the same hobbies as and they end up being more attractive to me because of their personality. But I am also demi so I do not get sexually attracted to people unless we are in a romance for quite some time first. I am a romance and personality attracted person :sadr: So seeing people have this mindset about how people look for partners makes me sad

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

• Omfg this. People think just because you wear certain clothes, that’s an invitation or something. It is NOT an invitation what so ever. People are to be respected and boundaries are meant to be enforced no matter what someone is wearing.

Exactly, I loved Amber Rose's quote "A women could be naked in bed beside you, but that does not mean you can touch her with out her consent. It does not matter is she is your wife, your baby mama or whatever. Consent is still needed. What someone wears or does not wear is not consent."

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

• Yes, because girls cant have preferences and have to accept the advances of every walking pile of shit that comes through the door. I can see that you're a dumbass based on the fact that you seem to think sexual harassment of women is ok if the woman isn't "covered up", take your lame ass thread and shove it up your ass. 81% percent of women experience sexual harassment at least once in their lifetime, so until men stop being creeps to most women, most women wont stop calling them creeps.

source: https://www.npr.org/sections/t…rienced-sexual-harassment

I was waiting for you to come with that study as I forgot where it was. You bring it to all these type of sexist threads and I love ya for it.

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

• how tf did this thread turn into a sexual harassment thread!! Y'all are fucking nuts. that's not what the thread is about.

Yes it was, someone being creepy is what you started this thread about and you said that if someone was attractive and doing these horrid "creepy" acts that women would be flattered. Now you are mad because we have pointed it out. No it does not matter what they look like if someone is creepy and harassing women we will call them out.

pasted-from-clipboard.png

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

• Yes, because girls cant have preferences and have to accept the advances of every walking pile of shit that comes through the door. I can see that you're a dumbass based on the fact that you seem to think sexual harassment of women is ok if the woman isn't "covered up", take your lame ass thread and shove it up your ass. 81% percent of women experience sexual harassment at least once in their lifetime, so until men stop being creeps to most women, most women wont stop calling them creeps.

source: https://www.npr.org/sections/t…rienced-sexual-harassment

The thread is not about sexual harassment. Also that was just a joke like I didn't even think about it deeply or want to discuss the subject.

You heard me correctly

BECAUSE THAT'S NOT WHAT THE THREAD IS ABOUT.

• Yes it was, someone being creepy is what you started this thread about and you said that if someone was attractive and doing these horrid "creepy" acts that women would be flattered. Now you are mad because we have pointed it out. No it does not matter what they look like if someone is creepy and harassing women we will call them out.

pasted-from-clipboard.png

I am talking about when someone approach a girl in parties like that. like normal approach. Not sexual harassment.

• Please keep in mind almost every single girl or female appearing non binary person on this thread has experienced "creepy" behavior from an man at least once every couple weeks if not more often, that is an problem.

There is a saying, "When an man walks into a room of women he gets giddy and excited, when a woman walks into a room of men, she is horrified."

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

• :cryingr: I purposely date guys and girls based on personality and not looks. I tend to date people I don't find breathtaking immediately but enjoy the same hobbies as and they end up being more attractive to me because of their personality. But I am also demi so I do not get sexually attracted to people unless we are in a romance for quite some time first. I am a romance and personality attracted person :sadr: So seeing people have this mindset about how people look for partners makes me sad

But do u realise most people aren't demi and aren't indifferent to another person's physical appearance loolz

• I am talking about when someone approach a girl, like normal approach. Not sexual harassment.

That is not what you described in your own words though, there is a difference between asking someone once and walking away and doing something repeatedly that leads to someone being called a creep.

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

• But do u realise most people aren't demi and aren't indifferent to another person's physical appearance loolz

I do realize that but the way they are making it seem like humans are animalistic and only care about looks is troublesome. As even my uber sexual friends are not willing to see someone based off looks alone as OP makes it out to be.

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

• First and foremost, I am not going to sugarcoat your words. As there are indeed some women who base a man's personality off his looks. But in what way should you, generalize that all women have this specific viewpoint on men?

But there is indeed a difference between putting a term on someone who you dislike for no logical reason & calling out someone who is looking/staring at you like you are a toy to be played with.

You must also understand where calling a man "creepy" has come from and how it has taken a shift throughout history.

Also, who are you to tell a woman that she needs to cover up to be respected??

work in progress

• sexual harassment is what causes women to view men as creeps, so it does relate to your thread.

THAT IS WHAT THE THREAD IS ABOUT, WHEN YOU TRY JUSTIFYING THE HARASSMENT OF WOMEN BY SAYING THEY SHOULD COVER UP THEN THIS THREAD BECOMES ABOUT THAT. AS I SAID BEFORE, IF MEN WANT WOMEN TO STOP VIEWING THEIR ACTIONS AS CREEPY THEY MUST STOP HARASSING THEM. 81%. 81% of all women experience sexual harassment at least once in their life.

Expect pushback for your weird and backward opinions

I get that, but that's not what my thread is about how many time I have to repeat that to you, until you will stop!! Also that was just a joke. I just didn't want to discuss that subject.

• Boohoo women called me creepy for unwanted advances I am soooo discriminated against, welp, time to tell them its because I'm ugly and they're biased, because women cant form thoughts on their own and they are all the same

Yes, you can just tell him to kindly fuck off, he looks unattractive as shit, instead of calling someone creepy when they are not!!! It makes no sense.

• i think op didn't mean sexual harassment

but u should't have said cover ur ass lmao

that ruins ur thread lol

anyways yeah creep is creep no matter how he looks

but i have met creep girl too, she was my highschool class leader, she was always very favorable to handsome guys in class but used to ignore the nerds or not conventionally handsome gyus, one of my classmate had crush on her and asked her to date him (that guy was handsome tho) but she didn't accept it and instead dated a senior (the senior is even more handsome & mature). But after one year that boy fell in love with other girl from different class. That girl didn't accept him at first but he was very persistent so finally the girl liked her. But my class leader was kinda jealous of the situation and she wrote love letter to that guy who herself didn't accept and even sent him her naked pictures. The other girl was very hurt (i was her friend). I actually didn't really understand my class leader. She dated a senior and rejected the guy in my class at first but then she is kinda jealous and using some disgusting tricks to get him back. Well the guy in my class didn't end up with neither of my class leader or my friend. He soon went to study in London. That senior who dated my class leader went to abroad to study in Uni too. Then my class leader dated almost every handsome gyus who are good at study in my class tho. Besides that she acts very nice if u don't know her disgusting tricks u will find her as the nicest person in the world, but she is good at covering herself up but somehow i found her disgusting tricks :eyes:

actually lots of people in my school found her disgusting tricks even one teacher, that's why some are moved to other school, but since she is very pretty and have very nice body, tall and very stylish and have very calming voice it's hard to dislike her and get angry at her, and when someone gets angry at her she immediately cries (that is one of her disgusting tricks) and she used to say that she is ill and only have few months to live more but well she have lived 8 years since then and she even dances and very good at sport :melon_think:

well i am glad now i no longer meet her (she has done sth very nasty things to me tho, but talking about that will take too long) but in my life she was the one who scared me most, so i don't trust nice people anymore, they can be creep :pepe-cross:

• This thread contains 7 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!