How much will Lisa sell? Place your bets!!

• I don't think Lisabar will have enough for 300k copies, for The Album they had 9M yuan (130k) but had more time to save money. People shouldn't expect +800k sales.

Actually their c bars contribute more with their solo stuffs than with the group. Just look at Rosé, her c bar contributed more for her solo than for BP full album.

They are literally solo fans who "respect" and support the group, but will always put the solo gigs in first.

• Actually their c bars contribute more with their solo stuffs than with the group. Just look at Rosé, her c bar contributed more for her solo than for BP full album.

They are literally solo fans who "respect" and support the group, but will always put the solo gigs in first.

Difference is Lisabar wasn't expecting Lisa solo to be this year so they focused on The Album meanwhile Rosé cfans started their funds in august and bought 50k copies of The Album.

• Difference is Lisabar wasn't expecting Lisa solo to be this year so they focused on The Album meanwhile Rosé cfans started their funds in august and bought 50k copies of The Album.

Yep people are putting to much pressure on LIsa bar. It’s not fair bc Rosé bar started their fund in august 2020. Lisa bar funded the album the most, they also spend a lot of money for her last bday so yeah. But I think Thai fans will help a lot.

• Yep people are putting to much pressure on LIsa bar. It’s not fair bc Rosé bar started their fund in august 2020. Lisa bar funded the album the most, they also spend a lot of money for her last bday so yeah. But I think Thai fans will help a lot.

I think thai lilies will be the most surprising to us. They literally are doing a lot of fund to her solo.

• Yep people are putting to much pressure on LIsa bar. It’s not fair bc Rosé bar started their fund in august 2020. Lisa bar funded the album the most, they also spend a lot of money for her last bday so yeah. But I think Thai fans will help a lot.

Streets don't have to say anything. Lisabar posts their funds. They even posted one today. Its not like they are hiding how much they have currently.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Streets don't have to say anything. Lisabar posts their funds. They even posted one today. Its not like they are hiding how much they have currently.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The phrase streets are saying, means rumors. How can it be rumors when they are posting it themselves?

And normally that phrase connotes to something negative.

It wasn’t negative. I used this term bc it’s was what I read in another forum and they didn’t provide source. So I considered this info as a rumor and didn’t assume that it was necessarily true

• Lisa chinese bar was taken by surprise with her solo possibly coming this year, they only started saving for it at the end of january. Currently they reached 5M yuans (around 50k albums).

Rosé chinese fans funds were around 14M yuans (around 180k albums)

The only reason Rosebar had that much is that they don't contribute or barely contribute anything to BP albums but only rose(also they've had more time to save up) LisaBar always is the biggest contributor for BP albums(the largest on The Album). Hence why they don't have as much funds as -R- did

women's wrongs activist

:lovec::cheersc::lovec:

• selfmate someone tryna run you outta business

then why didn't you use your mod powers to shut this illegal bet down...

I thought I had the exclusive AKP rights to start bets and gambling...

besides it's since the OP had no actual akorns on it...

They have 5M and Rosébar had 8M early in february.

• As a Lisa’s biased , I’d say +700k due to Lisa bar was just started collecting money like 3 months ago & if Lisa’s solo happens in June then I think their maximum fund shouldn’t be over than 100k copies but int’l lillies would help a lot this time.

However, I wish I was wrong and hope she can get lots more sales than my prediction who’s know she is Lisa she can make impossible thing possible.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!