Cherry's top 5 favourite BTS title tracks

• I thought I'd share since I don't talk about BTS on this forum a bunch and though I like BTS, they aren't in my stan list. So let's see what drama I can stir up today!

5: On

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This song is really really good and Jungkook's bridge is heavenly. But I hate the overuse of autotune and I felt the song lost it's magic because the members didn't sound so raw.

4: Spring Day

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

A very powerful message, the lyrics are great, and the song is just gorgeous. I would put it at number one but I think BTS have better ballads than this and ballads aren't always my cup of tea.

3: Blood Sweat and Tears

Do I even need to explain? This was just iconic and would've been MASSIVE if it was released today.

2: I Need U

The melodies are MMM CHEFS KISS to the point where when I first heard this back in 2017, I almost fucking cried at the chorus and my friend did too when I played the song for her. That may seem like hyperbole but the melody just hit hard you know. The song is just amazing overall with a beautiful bridge adding the cherry on top (pun sort of intended).

1: Fake Love

I can't explain how fucking good this song is.. It just gives off such a vibe that no other BTS song will ever dream to give. The production and aura is unmatched. The lyrics are also super deep and well written. Also, Jin's vocals also served and the rapping was also god tier. I can write a whole essay on why I love this song but I won't. I wish BTS made songs that were as good as this still..

Do you guys approve of my list? Feel free to list your own in the comments. :pepelove2:

• i agree, the autotune in spring day makes me a little eh at times

fake love is a masterpiece

• ALL BANGERS BABY

EN-: jungwon | heeseung | jay | jake | sunghoon | sunoo | ni-ki

External Content open.spotify.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!