Would you marry a British prince / princess ?

• but that's what i am saying since the dynasty had already ended...those "grandchildren" of the former emperor weren't born during the reign and thus were only born whilst their parents were considered commoners not princes/princesses...

(sorry am I making myself clear???) ie no normal person considers those grandchildren and nowadays the great-grandchildren to be anything other than normal people

Well then i guess it depends on the country too.

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

• but that's what i am saying since the dynasty had already ended...those "grandchildren" of the former emperor weren't born during the reign and thus were only born whilst their parents were considered commoners not princes/princesses...

(sorry am I making myself clear???) ie no normal person considers those grandchildren and nowadays the great-grandchildren to be anything other than normal people

I get unless China government had maintained Qing's royal legacy / families in publicly recognized manner after the dynasty ended that would have made them a legit icon in society, otherwise these descendants would only get together

in ancestor worshiping day read the family tree roster through reckon themselves Chinese royal members used to be.

• No. I enjoy my freedom.

I actually feel rather sorry for the royals. They may be rich and famous, but everything they do, everything they say, it all has to follow protocol and is strictly regulated. Not to mention the millions of people who watch their every move and judge them constantly. I'd run for the hills faster than Usain Bolt runs the 100m.

• I never understood the hype around British princes. They look like average British men imo.

Average British men look very great then

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Also I'm gonna be the first person to answer this question with yes on this thread lol

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Hell no. I'm too crass and dislike the idea of conforming your life to someone's ideals. esp in such an authoritative manner with a whole audience of plebs using it as an excuse to throw insults at you. Hard pass.

N Ξ O C I T Y

EWwNl6R.png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!