is it just me or Jaemin seems more distant ???

• or i'm being delusional ??

i notice this a few months but he seems very different compare to before

he used to have a lot of energy and always smile and now he often seems distant to the other members

Just here, they are all playing together and Jaemin directly go somewhere to be alone

or when they are all visiting the house together, and jaemin prefer to stay alone trying the piano

maybe i'm just imagining things but he seems not really here or like he doesn't want to be here recently

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON

• Official Post

Maybe it's because people analyze every single thing he does 24/7?

I swear every single time Dream is active people pull out this "Jaemin is unhappy/doesn't like them" narrative. I wouldn't want to do shit on camera either.

There are plenty of other groups with similar content where one of the members goes to be alone and no one is out here asking that about them.

• He's an introvert. He gets more energetic and "chaotic" only when it's needed, other than that he lets the other members shine.

Even when he gets quiet, his presence is still very noticeable. And I think it's actually refreshing that he's not pretending to be "chaotic" and is just there enjoying the moment in his own way.

• I think it’s introvert things. I do that too even though I am usually loud and hyper. Sometimes I feel guilty because my friends and people around me might think I don’t like them if I leave the room or daze out a lot when they’re being chaotic. But sometimes I just like to sit alone to just think things through even while I am with people whom I like and enjoy their company.

lt64IYu.gif

• Hmm this is my first time watching NCT Dream content. I don't see or feel anything weird. Everything feels natural and normal. They seem comfortable with each other, naturally funny together lol I really like it. Maybe he is just in chill mode here.

• He just seems extra quiet because everyone else is extra chaotic. Just like during the rooftop fight and the hellish last 2 mafia games, he always starts slow and quiet in the beginning but eventually joins the chaos in his own way.

And like everyone else already said, he's an introvert.

• Maybe this is his real personality all along, but now that the unit is established he doesn't have to pretend that he is bouncy and chaotic all the time. That and maybe he cut back on the caffeine also.

• I think they are about to have a come back, am i wrong?

they must be working like crazy, i know they are young, but some people have more energy than others.

Maybe he just need time to rest a little

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• also wasn´t Jaemin that got injuried, so he had to stop activities for a while?

in general those kind of injuries (back problems) don´t go away , they come back when you are under a lot of pressure.

I guess he must take the things quietly.

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!