Anyone following jennie arboretum witch hunt on pann

• Only few translated them, with my poor Google translation i can understand few things.

Some days ago The pann asking op of the bully post years ago to come out, it's still trending weekly. Some blinks clarified the post full of bs and that it's written by known yg hater reporter.

Then jennie went to arboretum with dancers, and apparently she or other dancers accidentally posted 7 pair of hands holding ice cream, and pann is mad mad because social distance prohibited gathering of 5 or more ppl. The multiple hate posts trending daily.

Finally the staff of the place need to clarify that she went there for work, possibly for her YouTube channel.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It is so upsetting to see that koreans keep doing this to Blackpink members.

• Koreans are doing this to every idol who don't respect social distancing

but they stopped when they learn that she did this for her youtube channel, since nothing in Korea forbid more than 5 people to meet if it's for work

https://m.pann.nate.com/talk/359085578?order=B

https://m.pann.nate.com/talk/359086235?order=B

https://m.pann.nate.com/talk/359083723?order=B

Maybe i miss the reactions for other idols, but the amount of hatred toward her post is way bigger than necessary.

• https://m.pann.nate.com/talk/359085578?order=B

https://m.pann.nate.com/talk/359086235?order=B

Maybe i miss it, but the reaction for her post is way bigger than necessary.

Not really

Coronavirus killed thousands of people and it didn't end yet

and country are taking mesures to spread the virus to spread

i think people are legitimate to attack someone who doesn't respect this mesures when they all want to go back to their normal life, and meet with their fans like before

this type of behaviour doesn't impact just her life but the life of everybody so yes i think it's not "bigger than necessary "

but like i said now that the arboretum explained that it was for work , they calm down because they understood that she didn't do anything wrong

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON

• Honestly but imagine what if someone unknown like me or you, would have youtube channel with barely a few clips,

then I would call you and say hey we are going to this place, take your camera, I will take microphone, let's take our friends there

then we end as for example 10 people group but we have excuse - we are here for business because we are filming vlog...

I bet there was a person with big ass cam, maybe even asked personel if they can film inside, they get green light from them so...

but it's stupid, it's not pro kdrama or variety show like Running Man, which will make people stay in home and watch it instead of going out and risk spreading corona... it's a vlog which probably will last 5-10 minutes...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Koreans are doing this to every idol who don't respect social distancing

but they stopped when they learn that she did this for her youtube channel, since nothing in Korea forbid more than 5 people to meet if it's for work

Oh, I see. I'm glad they stopped. I don't really follow Knetz' opinions unless they're praising my faves...

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• The double standard toward them compared to many other idols and celebrities are still upsetting to see as bp fans. They're always nitpicking everything when everyone else is doing it. I've seen enough that its apparent they hate and nitpicking everything Blackpink members did. Even Rosé with her dancers get some heat meanwhile other idols promoting alongside her just chilling.

I think Blackpink members vlog is still counted as big projects, because they're big youtubers. But its clear that many netizens hate the privileges celebrities have. Just the double standard and over hating bp members is annoying after what they did for popularizing kpop

• The double standard toward them compared to many other idols and celebrities are still upsetting to see as bp fans. They're always nitpicking everything when everyone else is doing it

you'll have to tell me which idols did this and didn't get any heat ?

Jaehyun, jungkook etc.. receive bad reaction when they hang out to a restaurant

Boa and Yoona receive bad reaction when people learn that they hang out in a karaoke

Chungha also had a lot of hate from knetz when she was positive for coronavirus

i think you're doing a lot of thing for nothing

the double standardin this situation is mostly you who wants Jennie to not receive any heat when knetz didn't have the clear context of this picture

when all the others idols receive a lot of bad comments

in contrary there's no double standard in this case, jennie have been treated like all the other idols

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON

• Forget the hate on Pann, I remember distinctly how much the boys were hated for Itaewon when they did not even break the law and people were allowed to dine out under relaxed rules.

Heck one attention seeking troll defending Jennie in this thread right now was openly mocking Jungkook then and wondering if he would be the next Seungri. Maybe OP wasn't on AKP last May but the level of mud slinging and defamation that went on right here, not even Pann, with the 97 liners for not breaking any law and just going out for a drink and pizza was appalling to say the least.

• Heck one attention seeking troll defending Jennie in this thread right now was openly mocking Jungkook then and wondering if he would be the next Seungri. Maybe OP wasn't on AKP last May but the level of mud slinging and defamation that went on right here, not even Pann, with the 97 liners for not breaking any law and just going out for a drink and pizza was appalling to say the least.

I always defended Jungkook during the 97 liner controversy. idk what you're trying to say. you guys couldn't understand my intentions and called me a hater.

About the Seungri comment, I made it 6 months later after the controversy where I said "I'm glad Jungkook isn't like the other golden maknae". Stop being obsessed with me, even after keeping me on ignore. Go spread those rumours with your friends and other ARMYs in the dms or your ARMY discord. reported but I don't think anything would be done anyways.

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

c09dafd21a568e816f2cb77504fa56a8086e9412.gifv

• She’s not being witch-hunted at all.. she’s getting the same amount of posts as other idols of similar popularity. She has a lot of negative articles with high downvotes and clarification comments. The issue now seems to die down

From what I see on pann and other korean sites I frequent bp is generally loved and respected for how much being female and popular allows cuz there is always trolls.. what will you do if you stanned aespa lol

Your average ggs enthusiast...

• Nice to see the shadiest user on AKP who rarely makes any worthwhile comment on any thread except for shading peeps posting in the thread from some faux moral high ground they ironically think they are on, talking about others doing what they do daily. :pepe-clown-gear:

• It was questioned, and answered. Then everyone moved on except Blinks who won't let it drop because they got something new and shiny in their outrage collection. It doesn't help anyone to keep these things going.

• She’s not being witch-hunted at all.. she’s getting the same amount of posts as other idols of similar popularity. She has a lot of negative articles with high downvotes and clarification comments. The issue now seems to die down

From what I see on pann and other korean sites I frequent bp is generally loved and respected for how much being female and popular allows cuz there is always trolls.. what will you do if you stanned aespa lol

Did you read my replies? They want to ruin her, she's trending daily from bully to this. BEFORE the arboretum staffs clarified

It was questioned, and answered. Then everyone moved on except Blinks who won't let it drop because they got something new and shiny in their outrage collection. It doesn't help anyone to keep these things going.

Blinks will keep it quiet but second fandoms are asking apology from her lmao

External Content twitter.com

This is my observations, and i want to say that its sickening, how they nitpicking everything jennie/bp did when other idols vlogging with their >5 members and staffs for their smaller youtube accounts

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!