​Plastic surgeons who denied Seo Yeji's graduation photos delete videos in humiliation

• Plastic surgeons who denied Seo Yeji's graduation photos delete videos in humiliation

0004573649_002_20210415222924941.jpg

0004573649_001_20210415222924903.jpg

Article: "They claimed she wasn't Seo Yeji" plastic surgeons who tried to analyze Seo Yeji's graduation photos 'delete videos'

Source: Money Today via Naver

1. [+1,755, -10] This is a comedy. Reading the news is funnier than watching anything lately. How embarrassing for two experts to come out and make such wrong claims. What clinics are they even from?

2. [+643, -6] Wow, I'm just impressed by who her plastic surgeon is. Imagine being so skilled that you can even fool other experts in your field.

3. [+479, -13] Maybe it's not the surgeons' fault for not guessing it right but Seo Yeji's surgeon just having the hands of God

4. [+185, -6] Her surgeon's a God, who would think these are pictures of the same person

5. [+87, -1] You can tell right away that her eyes and forehead area look similar. Are these surgeons even actually surgeons?

-

Article: Plastic surgeon suffers humiliation due to Seo Yeji's graduation photos

Source: Han via Naver

1. [+7,392, -18] Her surgeon has the hands of God

2. [+1,912, -30] Fake face, fake education, a mess of a character~ her entire life has been a lie

3. [+1,209, -34] Her nickname used to be Seo Monkey, it's amazing how far plastic surgery can take you

4. [+1,132, -28] The advances of plastic surgery continue to amaze me

5. [+527, -45] It's going to be hard for that surgeon's clinic to get proper business in anymore ㅎㅎㅎ

6. [+283, -7] Anyone can tell that they're the same person, how did an expert miss this?

7. [+239, -6] Her face wasn't just remodeled, it was demolished and rebuilt

8. [+230, -2] Can someone give me the contact info for Seo Yeji's surgeon...

• Darn. Seo Yeji is not surviving all these scandals. I mean she doesn't have just one but mutliple at the same time. People are now digging up more stuff in the past.

This comment is brutal. OMG Knetz and look at the upvote.

2. [+1,912, -30] Fake face, fake education, a mess of a character~ her entire life has been a lie

• Yoona and Suzy have done multiple plastic surgery as well. Plastic Surgery is very common in Korea and even highschool kids got them. I am sure an idol has done at least one procedure.

• what is even going on with this actress i am always late :eyes:

Its a doozy, and your going to need a cup of coffee and a bottle a wine to get through it all, so get ready, and I'll try to make this very long and dramatic story as short as I can. Bearing in mind, this all came out in the past 3 days. But this is like someone mixed Irene's gapjil scandal, with all the bullying scandals, took a whole load of drugs then tried to write a k-tragedy drama whilst sleep deprived. In other words its mental and it keeps getting worse in ways I didn't even anticipate it could get worse.

Kim Jung Hyun is an actor who was trying to leave his agency. He had a 11 month hiatus for mental health etc and he claims his contract is over but his agency were like nope, that hiatus put a pause so you still owe us 11 months of work. And this is all when just got big due to some drama. This is the backdrop because people speculate this all started due to the agency wanting revenge and trying to keep him.

EDIT - A couple people pointed out that the agency he was trying to move to is not Seo Ye Ji's but Seo Ji Hye's who he was in another drama with. A couple stories came out trying to say they were dating but it got denied by her agency pretty fast. SO there are 3 women called Seo involved in this story. Seohyun (GG), Seo Ye Ji (his ex) and Seo Jihye (former co-star).

Next thing you know a story pops up of him being a nightmare whilst filming with Girl Generation Seohyun for their Drama 'Time' back in 2018. As in he made her run of crying multiple times whilst filming. He treated her like a disease, and would rush of to wash his hand furiously if he touched her. He asked for all the contact scenes to be removed and even in the wedding scene they weren't holding hands. He then was made by his company to apologise to her, but his behaviour continued after. The video of the press conference is top awkward, he is literally trying everything he can to avoid being anywhere near her.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

So that story popped off, especially when people realised this was around the time GG members were very vocal in their love and support to her and people thought she was going through a tough time.

Now here is where the actress comes in, a story comes out that the reason he was like this was he was dating her at the time and she has a history of being VERY controlling and manipulating in her relationships. It mentions she told him not to touch anyone, not to even talk to the staff members and someone leaked their private messages where she even asks for videos of him on set as proof. Here is a link to the messages, but pretty much everyone thinks he leaked them as he was getting blasted from every side.

https://www.allkpop.com/articl…-behavior-towards-seohyun

As soon as this comes out people start making connections and saying it seems like he was in an emotionally abusive relationship with her, like to staff members saying if his script demands weren't met he would run out dry heaving, how different he seemed from previous casts he was in, and even from how he was at the beginning of this drama. He was much nicer and even had a good relationship with Seohyun.

THEN a video from a couple months ago starts rising, its from a reporter who says she is known for being crazy manipulative towards her boyfriends, even calling them shouting fire, then asking why they took so long when her life could have been in danger. He also drops that she used to date TVXQ Yunho, and drove him to the point that even when they broke up he would go to her agency and diet when he heard she was dieting. He even alleged that another actor tried to commit su*cide due to her. He rounded it off by saying she didn't really go to university in Spain like she said, and she was currently dating a cousin of her ex (both are famous and they live in the same apartment).

Since then her agency made a statement saying they were in a toxic relationship on both sides but he did things she asked as he wanted to (paraphrasing here), then he made a handwritten statement handing it in to the media himself (so the company relationship broke down) and all kinds of stories kept being dropped about her, from her making her assistants lives nightmarish, to her not getting into said Uni in Spain and being backstabbing to the Korean community in Spain. There is one story of her telling this Korean girl (spent majority of her life in Spain) that a sign of trust is giving your friend your bank details, getting mad till she gave them, then using the girls money to buy a plane ticket and never paying her back.

There's a producer that also got linked with her, but he is currently suing people saying its false (doesn't really stop people saying it though)

It seems like people are just digging into every aspect of her life, hence the plastic surgeons out to see if she got any. People are even saying she used to date Yunho's best friend as well.

Now another one dropped, saying when Yunho was filming 'Night Watchman' she also controlled his behaviour. He supposedly went from mega friendly and easy to approach to ignoring everyone and trying to limit contact, even with the people doing his makeup. Apparently he tried to finish the drama early by skipping sleep but staff noticed her in his car when she visited and she would just be screaming at him always.

So yeah, your now up to date. But its going to get much worse, I read somewhere someone commented that a PD said she is the type to hurt herself to get attention....I pray it doesn't come to that and remember, all of this is still alleged. In his apology Kim Jing Hun didn't mention her at all so who knows what the truth is.

And again, this all happened in 3 DAYS.

Edited once, last by onwards ().

• damn thanks anyway

• :pepe-cross: Seo Yeji please stay away from me lol

• Really don’t care for this actress and her scandal but i gotta say it truly is embarrassing for the plastic surgeon who swore up and down that those pics aren’t her and she didn’t do plastic surgery only for the truth to turn out that she actually did lmao. Talk about shooting one’s own foot and absolutely reducing his own credibility as a professional surgeon :pepe-joy:

• damn thanks anyway

Yeah, and to make the whole thing worse, in the drama she got famous for, she played this kind of psycho GF. So people are saying she was just being herself.

Like I though I'd seen careers be done before, but this is a new level of done within a few days. All her brands are cancelling on her, she's pulled out of future dramas. She had a movie about to come out but she withdrew from the screening.

• even if this is the first time you ever saw her it's so evident she's done many procedures. not that it matters.

i guess he's the type of plastic surgeon who claims that idols are natural :pepe-joy: every single one of them did something - filers, botox, nose job... at least one, and there's nothing wrong with it, they sell looks too.

• even if this is the first time you ever saw her it's so evident she's done many procedures. not that it matters.

i guess he's the type of plastic surgeon who claims that idols are natural :pepe-joy: every single one of them did something - filers, botox, nose job... at least one, and there's nothing wrong with it, they sell looks too.

Yep and this is true for Hollywood and every other entertainment industry. There are no such things as idols or gods or goddesses in real life lol, every single celebrity we've seen who has been in the business for awhile has gotten some work done.

Koreans are just more extreme about it, i've heard even regular civilians get it as early as high school and that this is commonplace.

• Yep and this is true for Hollywood and every other entertainment industry. There are no such things as idols or gods or goddesses in real life lol, every single celebrity we've seen who has been in the business for awhile has gotten some work done.

Koreans are just more extreme about it, i've heard even regular civilians get it as early as high school and that this is commonplace.

every entertainment industry that makes a lot of money cares about visuals. k-entertainment industry and hollywood included. kpop fans are on and on about visuals but the thought of their faves having some work offends them; they take ps as a drag lol.

i don't if you saw the problematic thread from few days and ago, it got locked at one point lol. ridiculous.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!