Netizen tells news outlet that Chorong physically beat her and tried to brush over the incident, claims to have recording

• 'A' has accused A Pink's Chorong of bullying her.

'A', who went to the same elementary school as Chorong but a different high school, talked to Sports Kyunghyang and said, "When I was 18 back in 2008, I met Chorong on a street in Sachang-dong. I smiled at her, but she glared at me. Later, her friends told me, 'Hey, Chorong wants to be you up', and dragged me to an alleyway. Chorong told me, 'I didn't like the way you smiled at me' and slapped me on the cheek. She also kicked me in the shin." After, Chorong's friends beat 'A's head, shoulders, and back. Because of the incident, 'A' suffered injury, including swelling to the face and bruises all over her body.

After Chorong debuted in A Pink, 'A' DM'ed her and asked her for an apology, but 'A' was instead sued for trying to spread false information and trying to get Chorong to admit she was guilty, and had to go through a police investigation. 'A' also told Chorong's label, but the label just brushed her off as a prank call from an anti-fan.

Later, 'A' managed to get in contact with Chorong, who tried to wrap up the situation by merely saying, "Sorry." When 'A' asked for an official apology, Chorong asked to meet her in person. However, because 'A' was still traumatized by Chorong, Chorong called her again and instead said that she never beat 'A'. 'A' claims to have a recording of the first phone call as proof. 'A' also revealed that after the call, she got a phone call immediately from one of the girls in the group that beat her and said, "She called me as soon as I hung up with Chorong and said my memory was wrong."

Because Chorong had recently filed a law suit, 'A' stated firmly that she has now been framed as the perpetrator. She is prepared to reveal the bullying incident and take serious legal actions. On why 'A' hadn't said anything during the period when other celebrities were being accused of bullying, 'A' explained, "She's been active for a while and I was worried about hurting the other victims. But the pain from back then turned into an actual illness, so I decided to take measures."

Play M Entertainment responded that they were currently checking into it.

• I once thought about an idol and a few days later they found my address, booked a flight over, hired a taxi, came to my door and threw white phosphorus in my face causing severe burns and melting half my face off. As you can imagine I was mildly annoyed and never forgiven then ever since

• didn't play m already address this?

Yeah that victim A was her childhood friend and they will take legal action.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

tumblr_nzies3E9yh1uf1itwo1_500.gif

LORD & SAVIOR PARK JIHYO | ITZY | YUKIKA | RUANN | | TWICE | BRAVE GIRLS | APRIL | FROMIS_9 | TOMMY FEBRUARY6

Edited once, last by Park_Oppa ().

• Yeah that victim A was her childhood friend and they will take legal action.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Idk who to believe but OP really rubbed me the wrong way when she said she was gonna tease this out.

It makes no sense really. If they were childhood friends and Chorong did indeed bully her why would she say it was because she didn't like her smile? The motive makes it seems like it was a random attack on a random stranger, sort of like a rabid dog.

• It makes no sense really. If they were childhood friends and Chorong did indeed bully her why would she say it was because she didn't like her smile? The motive makes it seems like it was a random attack on a random stranger, sort of like a rabid dog.

It doesn’t lol. I feel like lots of people are just coming out the woodwork to ride on the bullying wave tbh but I will stay neutral.

tumblr_nzies3E9yh1uf1itwo1_500.gif

LORD & SAVIOR PARK JIHYO | ITZY | YUKIKA | RUANN | | TWICE | BRAVE GIRLS | APRIL | FROMIS_9 | TOMMY FEBRUARY6

• You know I'm a grown ass woman so no need to tell me how pubs are. People clubbing are drunk as hell and to something so bogus they must be really unstable.

Then commented like a grown ass one.

Drunk peoples may brawl for trivial-est reasons. Here in my country, every month, someone makes news fighting over non-sense when he/she was drunk.

This story might be true but something was omitted. They were no strangers. It might be background story between them that would put both her and Chorong in bad light.

• Then commented like a grown ass one.

Drunk peoples may brawl for trivial-est reasons. Here in my country, every month, someone makes news fighting over non-sense when he/she was drunk.

This story might be true but something was omitted. They were no strangers. It might be background story between them that would put both her and Chorong in bad light.

Maybe I am missing something? Does the original post said something about a pub or drinking? Are you just imagining things or do you have any more important info to share?

• Maybe I am missing something? Does the original post said something about a pub or drinking? Are you just imagining things or do you have any more important info to share?

The accuser also accused Chorong of underage drinking with photos.

0000728430_002_20210405193102296.jpg?type=w430

• External Content twitter.com

don't know what to think but this doesn't help

• So she first contacted Chorong when she first debuted 10 years ago?

So there has to be some type of police investigation report out there (unless the company used its influence to get rid of it).

Sound fishy to me, but lets see what happens in courts.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!