[Knetz] KINGDOM RELATED (6th position and overlapping concepts)

• [enter-talk] "Are they sitting in order?"

download.jpg

if not, sorry

post response:

[+144,-8]

original post: here

1.[+285,-28]

People are asking how can iKON be #6

and they're calling this a 'keep in check vote' ( when you vote for your faves and not for other groups to ensure that you 'keep a check' on the biggest competition aka diminish the chance for the bigger competition to win).

If people really wanted to keep the competition in check, they wouldn't vote for Stray Kids who is the #1 overseas or The Boyz who is #1 in Korea no? It's not like muggles can vote in this program either. You need to download the app and have a verification to vote.

It's only the real fans who would go as far to participate. If they really wanted to do a keep in check vote, they wouldn't vote for The Boyz who have the biggest fandom no.?

And people have been mentioning the ZZZ (Stray Kids, The Boyz, Ateez) more and more recently so there are a lot of kids who indeed like them and the fangirls are all gathered around these groups....

iKON's fandom is small and they probably won't be able to win with buzz alone, this is something that you can win only through fandom votes so obviously they will be at the bottom...

And the majority of the people will vote 5x for their own team and 3x for other teams. lf ZZZ were at the bottom, then it would be a real keep in check vote..

iKON being low is definitely not because of the keep in check vote

2. [+193,-86]

I can't believe this... How can iKON be 6th?

3. [+185,-75]

iKON's stage didn't deserve to be 6th

4. [+176,-21]

No but muggles-ah, if you cant understand the ranking, just go vote for iKON then...

5. [+125, 4]

To be honest, I'm shocked that the other 3 groups aren't in the 6th

[enter-talk] KINGDOM CONCEPTS ARE TOO OVERLAPPING;

Stop saying this you f*ckers, it's getting tiring!!!!

If you guys want to watch refreshing concept, then just go watch music shows please.

Do you think that they even have a chance to win with a refreshing concept?

+ I'm not saying that you can't rank up with a refreshing concept

Me too liked the rearrangement to "o oo"(?) even though it wasnt completely refreshing

What I'm saying is that people always want groups to do concept they cant pull off and call it 'refreshing'

Meanwhile, what they do best are dark concepts yet they're getting f*cking sworn at.

And stop saying "2nd generation idols were so different~"!I!

I'm not saying this to drag 2nd generation idols, but even if the dark concepts might look similar, the content of each song is different.

Just look at what everyone has been saying about Kingdom on the top trending.

Please dont get jealous if you say that Kingdom is a flop and if you hate their concepts, just dont watch it.

post response:

[+118]-53]

original post: here

1.[+132,-0]

The Boyz have been only doing refreshing concepts for 3 years though, but who weren't listening to them...!...

download.gif

2. [+107,-0]

Seriously ZZZ, Sf9, etc. all tried refreshing concepts before, but who were the ones who didn't listen? The general public... Please... And at that time

, people were getting tired of the refreshing concept.. They can release anything and people won't listen to them, yet people say "the idols nowadays are such a letdown, they're all the same"

3. [+98,-0]

They did refreshing concepts for 3 years ftck..

download-1.gif

4. [+44,-0]

Our kids only did refreshing concepts for 3 years and they only changed their concepts a bit now and gets sworn at for being the same as everyone else. We have way more refreshing songs so stop bullsh*tting about their concepts.

Source

• damn op was here to spit facts. the same people that complain abt there not being any refreshing concepts are the ones who don't bother to support the groups who do such. and eventually, those groups turn to darker concepts so they can pay their bills. the hatred towards groups (esp bgs) just doing their job is weird.

• Official Post

I'm so tired of hearing that bgs need to do refreshing concepts. It's been proven time and time and time again that outside of TXT and Seventeen, they fail.

People keep saying that Stray Kids should do a refreshing concept because their cute B Side MVs have more views, but sound wise Gods Menu is one of the heaviest things they've done and it's their most successful title track.

Astro's comeback is about to be a spin on today's typical bg concept and I bet you it will be their most successful comeback. :pepe-comfy:

• The overlapping concepts are a thing tho. People complained a lot of it during RTK and nobody wants Kingdom to be the same. There are more than two concepts. I don’t want any of them to do a cute/freshing concept but there are other options. Thing is ZZZ usual comebacks aren’t even that similar yet they overlap like crazy during special stages. Just wish they figure out what makes them different from the other groups competing and highlight that.

• The overlapping concepts are a thing tho. People complained a lot of it during RTK and nobody wants Kingdom to be the same. There are more than two concepts. I don’t want any of them to do a cute/freshing concept but there are other options. Thing is ZZZ usual comebacks aren’t even that similar yet they overlap like crazy during special stages. Just wish they figure out what makes them different from the other groups competing and highlight that.

Well tbz made their storyline in RTK. So they are kind of continuing it. I don't know what people expect them to do? They are always incorporating also different genres into it (as seen in their Kingdom intro performance).

They did Quasi una fantasia in Rtk, that was the only performance that ranked second (i'm not saying it was bright, but maybe not fierce or intense), also their Heroine performance that they did with Oneus, they got the last place.

I also don't see how their RTK and Kingdom concept is seen as just 'dark'. I don't even get it, what makes the dark and bright concept?

Like if it's kpop music that simple, just dark and bright.

the thing is that during the special stages they've done together they were assigned concepts to do. for example at mama they had greek gods. skz was ares, atz was hades, & tbz was apollo.

• Well tbz made their storyline in RTK. So they are kind of continuing it. I don't know what people expect them to do? They are always incorporating also different genres into it (as seen in their Kingdom intro performance).

They did Quasi una fantasia in Rtk, that was the only performance that ranked second (i'm not saying it was bright, but maybe not fierce or intense), also their Heroine performance that they did with Oneus, they got the last place.

I also don't see how their RTK and Kingdom concept is seen as just 'dark'. I don't even get it, what makes the dark and bright concept?

Like if it's kpop music that simple, just dark and bright.

I don't get this mindset that If groups put dark clothes they are automatically doing the same concept, even if the storyline and the message they want to pass through their videos, performances and lyrics are completely different from each other.

But It seems not everyone is ready for this conversation.

• I don't get this mindset that If groups put dark clothes they are automatically doing the same concept, even if the storyline and the message they want to pass through their videos, performances and lyrics are completely different from each other.

Ok but facts. If I see one more clown going on and on about how their concepts or whatever are copycats of each-other solely because of their outfits and styling... I’m gonna go off, because last I checked that doesn’t mean shit lmao

• I don't get this mindset that If groups put dark clothes they are automatically doing the same concept, even if the storyline and the message they want to pass through their videos, performances and lyrics are completely different from each other.

EXACTLY! Like the concepts are so simple: dark and bright. And like you said having the same color clothes means they did the same concept? I saw different styles and story lines, probably most people didn't pay much attention.

I don't know what people wanted them to do really. I'm sure they will show some different aspects of themselves and not all have black clothing during the show :D But there will always be something that they are not doing right :D

Edited once, last by keaji ().

• Yeah, they might seem similar at first because their styling was quite similar from a distance (though they all fit their respective themes when you actually looked at their costumes). They're also the most dance-heavy groups, but other than that, they really weren't similar at all.

Aside from their songs being totally different, the themes weren't even the same genre.

TBZ - fantasy

SKZ - werewolf/supernatural

ATEEZ - pirate/adventure

They're the only 3 that clearly had story/genre-based themes though, if you want to count that as a similarity.

N Ξ O C I T Y

EWwNl6R.png

• Again, my friend (that's a selfmate boomer virus), you explained it perfectly :D :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!