Some fake teumes

• Celebrated their 24 hours left of Treasure joining weverse, by joining other artists' weverse (BTS, TXT, ENHYPEN, SEVENTEEN, GFRIEND and CL) and talking sh!t or posting Treasure related stuff, making them look like massive :pepe-clown-gear:

ExizuBMUcAASShC?format=jpg&name=large

ExizuieU8AMk1_K?format=jpg&name=large

Exif6x_U8AIF93Q?format=jpg&name=medium

ExlJ7qYWUAMz21w?format=jpg&name=medium

EximEtyVEAoMxXk?format=jpg&name=900x900

Exiph1_U4AE3rZL?format=jpg&name=medium

Exii3uwUYAgvReA?format=jpg&name=large

Yikes yikes yikes, respect other fandoms please. Not a good way to enter a platform :pepe-peek: I hope most of these are trolls tbh. But I feel sorry for the fandom, because many Teumes tried to stop them but they continued.

No worries tho to Teumes :pepelove1: I think most of the other fandoms are aware that these are bad apples.

☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️

82c353870ef7fcc4f1a65e25a79150e5ffc6d555.gifv

• Yeah it was a hot mess last night. Hopefully things go back to normal.

Yeah it's just not fair to other fans to enter a platform with a bad image because of some trolls. :/ I hope they won't do that anymore.

And I hope the other fandoms won't engage and do the same to Treasure's weverse.

☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️

• so many artists joined weverse, we had issues but this tym it's worst. They literally spread so much toxicity in txt space , shitting about members too.

I thought only on akp treasure fans are a bit severe but looks like they are on a different level on other apps.

Some of them even acted as engenes and wrote stupid stuff of bts space.

• so many artists joined weverse, we had issues but this tym it's worst. They literally spread so much toxicity in txt space , shitting about members too.

I thought only on akp treasure fans are a bit severe but looks like they are on a different level on other apps.

TXT were on too around the same time eeks

• For some reason this happens a lot when new artists move to weverse making me think it's trolls. At least I hope it's trolls and teume fandom isn't that filled with :pepe-clown-gear: s

Yeah teumes on twitter also were pointing out that some of them were pretending to be fans, because the posts had 13 members or were posting pictures of a member with the wrong name ie. 'i love jimin' but posting a picture of jungkook

couldn't even troll right :pepe-clown-gear:

☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️

• weverse should automatically hide posts with the word "treasure" in other artists' accounts. embarrassing.

btw, how is teumes pronounced? i read it phonetically which is i assume wrong lol

Could be, I'd say most severe ones are on twitter tho.

I also saw that with the fake engenes and moas, it was pretty a stupid move.

The thing is they didn't attack just ENHYPEN since they're rookie rivals, they attacked everyone and that's going to cost them the good fandom name. Which is why I feel bad about the good fans who were happy Treasure was joining. :(

☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️

• Could be, I'd say most severe ones are on twitter tho.

I also saw that with the fake engenes and moas, it was pretty a stupid move.

The thing is they didn't attack just ENHYPEN since they're rookie rivals, they attacked everyone and that's going to cost them the good fandom name. Which is why I feel bad about the good fans who were happy Treasure was joining. :(

I just hope it stops when they get their space.

First they started spamming in other artist space and then acting like other fandoms to get those fandoms dragged.

• We tried to stop them, some of them were talking like 10 year olds, and some I think were trolls, they had outdated info about the group from 2019.

I know, teumes on twitter were posting about these fake fans who didn't even recognise different members.

I hope treasure fans join weverse and report every teume who spread hate.

☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️

• weverse should automatically hide posts with the word "treasure" in other artists' accounts. embarrassing.

btw, how is teumes pronounced? i read it phonetically which is i assume wrong lol

I don't think that's possible, because treasure is also a word on its own.

I'm not sure either, I also pronounce teume the way I see it :whistling:

☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️

• I know, teumes on twitter were posting about these fake fans who didn't even recognise different members.

I hope treasure fans join weverse and report every teume who spread hate.

Some had treasure 13 info about a member that left and didn't even debut :pepe-clown-gear:

there was even a clown who claimed going crazy was the best debut song omfg, they didn't even debut with going crazy that was a signal song :pepewash:

and most of the teumes I know have been reporting, I feel bad for the fandoms who've been attacked.

~Blood stain on my shirt new bitch on my nerves~

• Some had treasure 13 info about a member that left and didn't even debut :pepe-clown-gear:

there was even a clown who claimed going crazy was the best debut song omfg, they didn't even debut with going crazy that was a signal song :pepewash:

and most of the teumes I know have been reporting, I feel bad for the fandoms who've been attacked.

Wow that's major clownery indeed :pepe-clown-gear:

I'm glad Teumes were quick to pointing out that on twitter at least, because non-fans would have no idea

☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️

• I don't think that's possible, because treasure is also a word on its own.

I'm not sure either, I also pronounce teume the way I see it :whistling:

just for a few days until everything gets back to normal.

i pronounce every letter - t-e-u-m-e (IPA pronunciation not english), but i doubt that's right

• I say "too may" but I'm not sure if that's right :cryingr:

just for a few days until everything gets back to normal.

i pronounce every letter - t-e-u-m-e (IPA pronunciation not english), but i doubt that's right

Lolz you guys can use the english fandom name treasure makers instead :eyes:

~Blood stain on my shirt new bitch on my nerves~

• Apparently some of them were exposed as not actually being TREASURE fans. One of big trolls in the OP apparently didn't know the difference between Asahi and Mashiho.

A tale as old as twitter: disguising yourself as a fan of a group and trolling to make that fan base look bad.

I hope YG artists won't use it. First, because they don't need it Second, because it seems like a more toxic version of Twitter.

Speaking of which, as there is a standing rule to not post Twitter drama here, the same should apply to weverse.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

• I have to disagree on weverse being more toxic than twitter. Each group has there own community and you never see any other groups fans or groups post unless you join that specific community. For bts and txt since they’re very active on army and moa are very respectful on what they post as there is a chance that the boys will see it. People join for there group there’s not much negativity in a fandom x artist only space

• You all blaming treasure makers because of antis acting as teumes... most of us have still not even downloaded the app, and probably many won't ever use it.

Can't you all see that you're reacting just like these antis wanted you to ?

Are you all for real so easily manipulated ?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Official Post

I feel like fans of the group would know who the members are so it sounds more like a bunch of trolls trying to start shit.

I feel like actual Treasure fans wouldn't want to be banned from the platform before their group even gets there.

• You are definitely the biggest YG company stan I've seen on the forum lol

• Most of them are not real Teumes tho. Some antis are trying to setup Treasure before even they join the platform.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The guy on the picture isn't even Asahi. He is Mashiho. Imagine being a "Teume" and not knowing your "bias" in the group...

• Weverse is way less toxic than twitter, they immediately ban you if get too many reports on posts. People be claiming it's more toxic without even opening the app.

• Its amusing to me that despite over a dozen acts now on it every time a new one is set to join a portion of their fanbase simultaneously says they wont use it and that its going to be bad, and then both things turn out completely incorrect.

Also the idea that YG acts dont need a fan platform esp the bg who is the group most marketed like a normal idol group and needs fan engagement since their digitals/gp are nonexistent at best, is a choice. I dont know what ideas you have about active YG acts but outside BP all the others would benefit - most yg acts arent the top groups their elitist promo strategies make them out to be.

• This thread contains 31 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!