Some fake teumes

• I can't, I have to clean up every mess they do since it gets the boys dragged :waterr:

No worries, I think most people here know they're a troll. But perhaps report them, it would help the cause :pepelove1: there was one with a valak dp in the the old forums doing the same as an enha fan and I reported them too

☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️

82c353870ef7fcc4f1a65e25a79150e5ffc6d555.gifv

• This thread turned into comedy lol.

Some Treasure fans are kind of severe here and i see the same mentality on weverse to.

Many artists joined weverse, we had issues but never to this extent. They literally annoyed every fandom and even acted as other fandoms to get that fandom blamed.

Like carats did cause issues buy they didn't say shit about bts only about army, but these treasure fans are talking shit about bts, txt , enhypen and every other group.

Just accept some part of the fandom is toxic like we do, instead of accepting it and reporting those users, ppl acting like all of them are troll, some maybe but not all. And the victimization is just annoying.

• This thread turned into comedy lol.

Some Treasure fans are kind of severe here and i see the same mentality on weverse to.

Many artists joined weverse, we had issues but never to this extent. They literally annoyed every fandom and even acted as other fandoms to get that fandom blamed.

Like carats did cause issues buy they didn't say shit about bts only about army, but these treasure fans are talking shit about bts, txt , enhypen and every other group.

Just accept some part of the fandom is toxic like we do, instead of accepting it and reporting those users, ppl acting like all of them are troll, some maybe but not all. And the victimization is just annoying.

This ^^^ it's impossible that all of them were trolls, come on. There were some, indeed, but you can't be sure no one from the fandom was involved. If that was the case, we would all say that all antis of every fandom over the time were trolls and fanwars would not exist. Easy peasy.

And it was very shocking how they flooded ALL of the fandoms. It's just building a bad image for Treasure, but mostly Teumes. And I'm sure they don't deserve that.

☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ ☠️

82c353870ef7fcc4f1a65e25a79150e5ffc6d555.gifv

• This ^^^ it's impossible that all of them were trolls, come on. There were some, indeed, but you can't be sure no one from the fandom was involved. If that was the case, we would all say that all antis of every fandom over the time were trolls and fanwars would not exist. Easy peasy.

And it was very shocking how they flooded ALL of the fandoms. It's just building a bad image for Treasure, but mostly Teumes. And I'm sure they don't deserve that.

People always deflect by making this excuse that all toxic people are not real fans, I find it funny. :pepe-legs:

Tell me if my voice isn’t real
    If I shouldn’t have thrown myself away

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!