SM doesn't even acknowledge Irene's birthday anymore

• Even during the middle of Soojin's controversy Cube made one little tweet for her birthday. From SM there's been ZERO posts about Irene's b-day, 3/29. And everything is just promoting Wendy's solo

Is it clear to anybody at this point that Irene won't be continuing with them. I spent TENS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS on SM because of Irene. Once Irene is no longer at that company THEY WONT EVEN GET 1 CENT from me

• it's 00:36 in Korea...

the day didn't even started yet there lol

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• those things are usually schedule and posted automatically so ifans could start trending. they did it for Wendy's solo promo but nothing for Irene in any of the SM SNS

ok but in most of the world it's still "previous" day... it will be ok to post some wishes at 10 am or even 12 KST, especially when it will be Monday,

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• They still released her birthday merch, they probably don't want to drive attention to her until she officially resume her activities with RV or they'll post later, SM is never on time lmao

External Content twitter.com

• do you think there are other companies who are going to accept her knowing how she fucked up her image!! Or is she going to be leaving the celebrity life behind!!

• They still released her birthday merch, they probably don't want to drive attention to her until she officially resume her activities with RV or they'll post later, SM is never on time lmao

The op will have to spend money again. Lol

★¸.•☆•.¸★ 𝐉𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐎 ★⡀.•☆•.★

e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv 38f275b68632fbb8a30ab7a0fce5512059a80556.gifv2aa8ee22f2804d638330929636b03d1a3375e4f7.gifv61eb8841d60cd80c1298efc34ab05d6279af9b9a.gifv2aa8ee22f2804d638330929636b03d1a3375e4f7.gifv4d43f06e62bc91bae199a1e0752740ea19fda0f9.gifv e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv

That account is from a separate company that SM has given permission to sell SM related products. It’s not from SM itself

• Even during the middle of Soojin's controversy Cube made one little tweet for her birthday. From SM there's been ZERO posts about Irene's b-day, 3/29. And everything is just promoting Wendy's solo

Is it clear to anybody at this point that Irene won't be continuing with them. I spent TENS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS on SM because of Irene. Once Irene is no longer at that company THEY WONT EVEN GET 1 CENT from me

Feel free to spend some on me too :pepelove2:

~Blood stain on my shirt new bitch on my nerves~

• Stop the fake concern. All RV birthday tweets were at 10AM KST.

Yeri's birthday tweet

Wendy's birthday tweet

Seulgi's birthday tweet

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!