Karma doesn't exist. Bad people get good things!!!!! :D

• Shitty people get good things y'all! Fuck this life.

My sister abused the shit outta me mentally and physically and my mum thinks I'm being hateful by bringing it up. Ofc I am because you excuse her bs cuz your guilty of the same, you piece of shit.

When I really loved a guy who had a tattoo of my name on his hand my sister and mum broke us apart cuz I'm bringing shame to the family with an intercaste boy. We are a conservative respectable family and me = whore apparently.

During the whole ruckus of slutshaming me my sister was dating a guy throughout :S . 2 years back she ran away and got married to another (intercaste lol) dude who thinks she was the one who was abused at home and now she wants to leave him accusing him and his family for abusing her when they acted like doormats and bent to every whim. She cheated on him throughout and now she's gonna marry the guy she was dating before. She's gonna marry him now. Happily ever fkn after. Yay!!!

:pepe-excited::pepe-excited::pepe-excited:

Desbundar

• I do believe in Karma. Bad things do happen to good people and I’m living proof of that especially in the last few years. People who do evil have to be punished and in my case I certainly hope they do. I’m for an eye for an eye. Bad people will get Karma, it’s just how and when. Burn in hell!

• Your first 2 sentences contradict themselves.

No they don’t. I meant as in good people who do no wrong to anybody end up getting shat on through no fault of their own. I’ve never harmed anyone yet the bad shit seems to happen. It is true that bad events happen to nice people and arseholes get away with it until it catches up with them.

• No they don’t. I meant as in good people who do no wrong to anybody end up getting shat on through no fault of their own. I’ve never harmed anyone yet the bad shit seems to happen. It is true that bad events happen to nice people and arseholes get away with it until it catches up with them.

Then why do you believe in karma? Do you have a different definition? Or do you just equate it with consequences? Anyone can be “catched up on,” depending on how they carry themselves in the future.

• Then why do you believe in karma? Do you have a different definition? Or do you just equate it with consequences? Anyone can be “catched up on,” depending on how they carry themselves in the future.

I don’t think you understand what I’m trying to say. I do believe in Karma as the wrongs people do to innocent people will come to bite them on the butt. The old saying what goes around comes around rings true. I won’t get karma as I’ve done no harm to anyone but am being punished for something I never did. Certain people have just about ruined my life and I believe they will get punished somewhere along the line and not be allowed to get away with it. I am a good person.

• I'm sorry those things have happened to you. I hope you are out of the environment and doing well.

If an afterlife existed, perhaps I could believe in karma. It would be nice if there was a god to reward the good and punish the bad. Especially when the good isn't rewarded here and the bad don't get punished here, but I don't so I don't believe in karma.

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• I don’t think you understand what I’m trying to say. I do believe in Karma as the wrongs people do to innocent people will come to bite them on the butt. The old saying what goes around comes around rings true. I won’t get karma as I’ve done no harm to anyone but am being punished for something I never did. Certain people have just about ruined my life and I believe they will get punished somewhere along the line and not be allowed to get away with it. I am a good person.

Then your idea of karma is your personal hope. The people who have done you wrong may live their lives happily until their death date. And history has proven that time and time again. Believing karma will give you justice for what you have suffered is hopeless. It’s an uncomfortable, hard to accept truth.

• I'm sorry those things have happened to you. I hope you are out of the environment and doing well.

If an afterlife existed, perhaps I could believe in karma. It would be nice if there was a god to reward the good and punish the bad. Especially when the good isn't rewarded here and the bad don't get punished here, but I don't so I don't believe in karma.

The afterlife is the only way I will actually believe in karma. I already know living people may not ever get their “karma.” I do not know what happens to them after their death day comes.

• Then your idea of karma is your personal hope. The people who have done you wrong may live their lives happily until their death date. And history has proven that time and time again. Believing karma will give you justice for what you have suffered is hopeless. It’s an uncomfortable, hard to accept truth.

No, I’m sorry I don’t believe that. They may not get karma directly from their evil doings to me but they will get it indirectly as in a death in the family or their own ill health. They will get punished in some way. An eye for an eye would be a better way to put it but I was raised that way that evil will be punished, it cannot be any other way. The same as someone taking a life will or hopefully will go to jail. Please don’t keep challenging me as I’m 52 years of age with a hell of life experience and hard knocks and a parent of 18 years and my daughter believes in that very thing as well

• Your story already suggested karma was working? Your sister shamed herself with an embarrassing marriage was her karma. And, I believe she will forever be cursed with unhappy marriage. A cheater like her has trust issue and will keep suspecting her husband. Sooner or later, she will keep picking fight with him over non-sense issues.

Your unhappy life also is partly your own karma, choosing to get stuck in negativity, carrying that heavy resentment. You said you were in a better-off family meanwhile, many families in your country can never fill their stomachs nor wearing nice clothes.

Karma has never been real. Bad things happen to anybody. Good things happen to anybody.

Karma is just an emotional concept where one revels in the fact that life negatively affected someone who once did wrong. It’s emotional.

Get revenge.

Do you even understand the idea of karma? In Buddhism, they are bad and good karma and good one takes effect first. A mafia may sell drug but donate to the poor. He will live cozy life off his good karma from donation but, as he keeps doing bad, one day, his bad karma will find its way to bite him in the ass.

I don’t think you understand what I’m trying to say. I do believe in Karma as the wrongs people do to innocent people will come to bite them on the butt. The old saying what goes around comes around rings true. I won’t get karma as I’ve done no harm to anyone but am being punished for something I never did. Certain people have just about ruined my life and I believe they will get punished somewhere along the line and not be allowed to get away with it. I am a good person.

In Buddhism exists the idea of karma as intrinsic reward/penalty. You can sleep tight every nights and hold your head high knowing you've done no one wrong. That's a good karma, the effect of your righteous action. Meanwhile, those living crooked lives have to live in fear if something bad will happen to them or their families.

• Your story already suggested karma was working? Your sister shamed herself with an embarrassing marriage was her karma. And, I believe she will forever be cursed with unhappy marriage. A cheater like her has trust issue and will keep suspecting her husband. Sooner or later, she will keep picking fight with him over non-sense issues.

Your unhappy life also is partly your own karma, choosing to get stuck in negativity, carrying that heavy resentment. You said you were in a better-off family meanwhile, many families in your country can never fill their stomachs nor wearing nice clothes.

Do you even understand the idea of karma? In Buddhism, they are bad and good karma and good one takes effect first. A mafia may sell drug but donate to the poor. He will live cozy life off his good karma from donation but, as he keeps doing bad, one day, his bad karma will find its way to bite him in the ass.

In Buddhism exists the idea of karma as intrinsic reward/penalty. You can sleep tight every nights and hold your head high knowing you've done no one wrong. That's a good karma, the effect of your righteous action. Meanwhile, those living crooked lives have to live in fear if something bad will happen to them or their families.

I know what Karma means but that’s my point that something bad will happen to them. The perpetrators can’t get away with ruining somebody’s life without consequence. I’m not a revengeful person so am not interested in taking revenge. Yes, there is good karma and bad karma but it’s the bad I’m referring to. What goes around comes around is another way of putting it.

• Inverted books bring more depth and much more information than if we only worked with the books in the correct position. To understand their meaning, it is unnecessary to learn the definitions of another 78 books but to understand the principles according to which inverted books work. An inverted book does not look bad or the reverseof interpreting a book in the correct position. To better understand, you can look at https://www.arrowsisters.com/ who will tell you how everything works. It is exciting to see what can happen in the future.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!