Wait what happend in Hybe in 2022 ?! Is this for real ?!

• If this is true than really sad tho

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• And if it's true then the wrong case is discussed by the National Assembly...

No, one case doesn't dismiss the other.

Bullying and harassment in companies should be discussed specially with so many evidences of this happening for so long with the girls.

And this one should be investigated and if true Hybe should be punished criminally, if not then no.

• No! A more serious case should headline the smaller cases!

The case discussed today isn't as much about bullying as it is about popularity. There isn't even enough concrete evidence. I believe what Hanni says happened but it is one instance and a few ignored greetings. I thought she would have a more serious case. I was surprised that this whole day was so simple and emotionally driven. Emotions are tricky as they are real for the one who feels them but still can be not real for others who feel differently. Of course fans believe her and non-fans don't as this case is not deep enough. Hanni's case could have been made every day in almost every workplace. People are not nice and some of their actions can hurt you badly. Some of your collegues will dislike you and nothing can change that. But this is not a big enough case for workplace bullying. Yes, you can bully someone mentally but not with just this?

And as I have seen it, not only the employees but NJ and parents are just as hostile to others. They were not helping themselves and they were not respecting other parties involved, either. I see a power struggle that's turning ugly and all of the problems coming out of that, not bullying from the start. So the real case is about power struggle, not bullying.

And what is the punishment that is possible in such a small workplace-bullying case? Is this truly bullying? As someone who works I do feel that this is an everyday problem that's not solvable and perfectly tolerable up until a certain point. Certain parties dislike and ignore each other. Yes, it happens regularly and it can be annoying. Not a truly bad case with truly bad consequences. We had way worser cases getting smaller attention because the idols were not popular enough to be taken seriously. I seriously don't see how this will change kpop companies in a good way. If anything it's just about NJ, nobody else will profit from it. But while their suffering may be real I can't see how their case is so bad other than the fact that the big bosses are fighting and their output is collateral of that. It's not about NJ, it's about how they are involved too closely to the power struggle.

Of course you can argue against me but please be respectful as I see poeple bully everyone who doesn't agreee with them in the mega thread and that's why I don't go there anymore.

* * * * * * •×• * * * * * *

• OMG that's really serious

Also great to learn about this but if this national assembly member heard about this in september 2022

Why she only talk about this right now and not 2 years ago

Must have been not interesting or important enough because it's not someone well-known or popular. :(

• Mmm. It bothers someone else that this type of rumor is said so lightly? Without any evidence? I mean, yeah, is Hybe, is awful, but give validity to something so serious just like that feels wrong.

• Mmm. It bothers someone else that this type of rumor is said so lightly? Without any evidence? I mean, yeah, is Hybe, is awful, but give validity to something so serious just like that feels wrong.

Yeah, you are right. I am inclined to think that this could have happened but if there is any serious suspicion it should be investigated before we judge it too much. I try to not see too much into it until then.

• Talking in circles about how being ostracized in your workplace, lied to about evidence being deleted and openly mocked by staff online for months isn't bullying, but arguments in the megathread are is :meme-life-support:

BLɅϽKPIИKJESSICAMEOVVMOO DENGNEWJEANSSEJEONGTHE ROSETWICEYERIN BAEKYUKIKA

931b476a8845696cee12b516765672754bc2ee4c.gifv98293eb140ef688be6c42c2b6153aa09fd3690bb.gifve10a81d25b0259bbebe35411de65baa3b0cbab61.gifv

• So based on what I found, HYBE claimed that the employees death was due to personal illness or pre-existing condition, not exhaustion which means they don't need to file an industrial accident claim. The family also apparently decided not to do a autopsy. Its being suspected that HYBE made an agreement with the family to cover up the incident.

• So based on what I found, HYBE claimed that the employees death was due to personal illness or pre-existing condition, not exhaustion which means they don't need to file an industrial accident report. The family also apparently decided not to do a autopsy. Its being suspected that HYBE made an agreement with the family to cover up the incident.

A difficult working schedule can definitely exacerbate a pre-existing condition.

Just not a good look that they have 2 suspicious deaths linked to them in quick succession

931b476a8845696cee12b516765672754bc2ee4c.gifv98293eb140ef688be6c42c2b6153aa09fd3690bb.gifve10a81d25b0259bbebe35411de65baa3b0cbab61.gifv

• I don’t see being ignored as bullying. Hanni needs to talk to Omega X members to see what real bullying is or maybe kids that went to real schools who were hit, kicked, and called abhorrent names on a daily basis. With MHJ talking so bad about Illit I can totally understand their manager saying ignore her because something could be taken out of context and used against them. I agree the “big bosses” are the cause of all this. Instead of being adults and talking this out or going directly to the courts they take it to the public and in the crosshairs all the members on both sides are suffering.

• If this is true than really sad tho

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

No one really knows what happened. It could have been a preexisting condition. Look at supposed super healthy athletes that just keel over and die. When they do an autopsy they find conditions that no one knew they had. The family said HYBE was at the funeral and supported them. They didn’t feel the need for an autopsy.

• Yeah, you're not hiding from me by just avoiding the Megathread. I will lock on to morally bankrupt takes like a heat seeking missile.

The way you engage in the typical company stan mental gymnastics to downplay the very real consequences on a person's mental health that a toxic work environment can cause is just disgusting.

As I always say, if this happened to your favorite idols or groups, you would be screaming bloody murder at the top of your lungs.

• Talking in circles about how being ostracized in your workplace, lied to about evidence being deleted and openly mocked by staff online for months isn't bullying, but arguments in the megathread are is :meme-life-support:

I disagree, it does not seem that bad. It can feel that bad, but again, if they had such a strong case they should go for it before a court. I understand it's not easy but it was done before with the right kind of evidence. I understand they could lose but then do they think they don't have a case? And the way you are dismissing me the second time I could make a case too, could I not? My point and feelings are ignored? Or am I more deserving of this attitude for some reason? Because you thought so? You see my point? Or are you still in this passive-agressive state where you feel that anyone else not agreeig with you can not be worth a discussion? That's why I don't really go into the mega thread. No one wants to discuss. You made your mind out of your love for NJ and you can't see more than that. No, I am not a fan of them anymore but I try to avoid many topics about them. I never go into appreciation threads for one, I am okay with them having happy moments. I am sure they are not bad persons but they did not make a solid case for me so I am not supporting. But be not affraid. I am only here on akp so I don't feel like they will be hurt by me commenting here. But I can always count on others to bully me for not agreeing with them. :)

• Interesting that on akp you make positive content or comments - you get ignored.

You have one or two disagreement - you are a whole fandom, a bot or a bad person.

Then you get shaded and ridiculed by the so called good persons. Ah, very good persons, indeed.

Oh, how beautiful it is to be into kpop! :)

• I don’t see being ignored as bullying. Hanni needs to talk to Omega X members to see what real bullying is or maybe kids that went to real schools who were hit, kicked, and called abhorrent names on a daily basis. With MHJ talking so bad about Illit I can totally understand their manager saying ignore her because something could be taken out of context and used against them. I agree the “big bosses” are the cause of all this. Instead of being adults and talking this out or going directly to the courts they take it to the public and in the crosshairs all the members on both sides are suffering.

Please OmegaX and hanni’s situation are completely different

OmegaX members were sexually harassed and beaten constantly!

Hanni being ignored for months and being disrespected by older people whole the time can be classified as workplace bullying!

I will give you an example! You have a little sister and you ignore her, you don’t talk back when she talks to you and badmouth her behind her for months!

What a parent will do in this situation?

• I disagree, it does not seem that bad. It can feel that bad, but again, if they had such a strong case they should go for it before a court. I understand it's not easy but it was done before with the right kind of evidence. I understand they could lose but then do they think they don't have a case? And the way you are dismissing me the second time I could make a case too, could I not? My point and feelings are ignored? Or am I more deserving of this attitude for some reason? Because you thought so? You see my point? Or are you still in this passive-agressive state where you feel that anyone else not agreeig with you can not be worth a discussion? That's why I don't really go into the mega thread. No one wants to discuss. You made your mind out of your love for NJ and you can't see more than that. No, I am not a fan of them anymore but I try to avoid many topics about them. I never go into appreciation threads for one, I am okay with them having happy moments. I am sure they are not bad persons but they did not make a solid case for me so I am not supporting. But be not affraid. I am only here on akp so I don't feel like they will be hurt by me commenting here. But I can always count on others to bully me for not agreeing with them. :)

So you are being bullied online, but NJs aren't being bullied in their workplace and actually made fun of on sns by Hybe employees...

You can't tell others how they should feel or say "oh, this isn't bullying" bc YOU, a hybe stan above everything, don't feel sympathy enough for young ladies or don't wanna risk going against Hybe bc this would mean going against BTS as BTS who made Hybe.

You can't tell me or anyone here they DESERVED to be ignored when this is happening ever since debut and I doubt they treated hybe trashes bad bc if they did hybe would've played dirty like they always do and already told the media about it. Just one side is treating the other bad and this is Hybe, not the other way around.

• I disagree, it does not seem that bad. It can feel that bad, but again, if they had such a strong case they should go for it before a court. I understand it's not easy but it was done before with the right kind of evidence. I understand they could lose but then do they think they don't have a case?

This is such a victim-blaming fallacy.

Harassment cases are extremely hard to prove as they often boil down to he said, she said and the place of employment. Most harassment doesn't leave a paper trail but that also doesn't mean it doesn't happen. Hence the hearing as bullying is a huge social issue in Korea.

2nd. You're saying they should have gone to court like they didn't also file multiple internal complaints trying to handle this internally instead of wasting time on the court system.

3rd. You're going on and on about insufficient evidence when one of the issues she brings up is HYBE DELETING WHAT LITTLE EVIDENCE THERE WAS. What is Hanni supposed to do here?

But I can always count on others to bully me for not agreeing with them

Like I said and as you continue to prove, very inconsistent with what is and is not bullying.

Happy to bully you any time, however :teeheek:

• Are HYBE stans really trying to play the victim card for a company that tries to manipulate public opinion through the media, creates a hostile and toxic work environment for its own artists, and is led by a man who refuses to acknowledge the existence of his company's most successful artists by far post-BTS, preferring to spend his time giving "tours" to BJ streamers?

It's really amazing that even Jungkook publicly supporting NewJeans, and then getting called an idiot by HYBE employees on Blind, STILL wasn't enough of a wake up call for these company stans.

• And as I have seen it, not only the employees but NJ and parents are just as hostile to others. They were not helping themselves and they were not respecting other parties involved, either. I see a power struggle that's turning ugly and all of the problems coming out of that, not bullying from the start. So the real case is about power struggle, not bullying.

And what is the punishment that is possible in such a small workplace-bullying case? Is this truly bullying? As someone who works I do feel that this is an everyday problem that's not solvable and perfectly tolerable up until a certain point. Certain parties dislike and ignore each other. Yes, it happens regularly and it can be annoying. Not a truly bad case with truly bad consequences. We had way worser cases getting smaller attention because the idols were not popular enough to be taken seriously. I seriously don't see how this will change kpop companies in a good way. If anything it's just about NJ, nobody else will profit from it. But while their suffering may be real I can't see how their case is so bad other than the fact that the big bosses are fighting and their output is collateral of that. It's not about NJ, it's about how they are involved too closely to the power struggle.

"As someone who works I do feel that this is an everyday problem that's not solvable and perfectly tolerable up until a certain point. Certain parties dislike and ignore each other. Yes, it happens regularly and it can be annoying. Not a truly bad case with truly bad consequences."

:pepestare:

• This thread contains 43 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!