why tf so much bodyshaming on Rose's SBS stage

• youtube comments, instagram posts, all flooded with bodyshaming comments or rather "concerns"

see I think the choreo is shit but the song is great Rose looks prettier than ever and confident af why do so many people have to redirect the attention to her body? ( which looks GREAT btw )

not everyone's body exists to please your eyes really so the need to constantly bring negative attention to it is pathetic

fucking losers

peace out

• I mean I get it but then again you're out here saying the choreo is sh!t and that's about the same thing. The others talk trash about her body and you didn't like something about her talent, both things are hurtful to the idols, although I'm not trying to trash you so don't come at me please :pepe-peek:

• I mean I get it but then again you're out here saying the choreo is sh!t and that's about the same thing. The others talk trash about her body and you didn't like something about her talent, both things are hurtful to the idols, although I'm not trying to trash you so don't come at me please :pepe-peek:

nah there's a huge difference between saying someone looks unhealthy, or anorexic, or making fun of people's weights and commenting that her choreo, which she didn't make, was not the best.

what the fuck the choreo has to do with her talent?

she didnt make the choreo

the song doesnt NEED a choreo

the existence of a choreo, a very typical kpop choreo at that, kind of takes away from the meaning of the song

regardless, it has legit nothing to do with anyone

• It does but it's ok if you feel that it's doesn't

• explain why it does

Both comments are the same when the artist hears it. Even if she didn't make her choreo, she's the one who danced it and carried it out, just like she owns her body(although she actually technically doesn't). For a idol, having a great body is part of the persona, just as the talent is and so people commenting on either affects them in the same way.

• Both comments are the same when the artist hears it. Even if she didn't make her choreo, she's the one who danced it and carried it out, just like she owns her body(although she actually technically doesn't). For a idol, having a great body is part of the persona, just as the talent is and so people commenting on either affects them in the same way.

you dont get it do you

its not about her dancing skill

the song just didnt need a choreo whatsoever especially not such a basic one

and she has no part in deciding that either

and no i absolutely dont think criticism on your work which you are displaying is the same as criticizing your body which no one has the need to comment on

if you're an artist presenting your art and someone doesnt like it and you feel offended.....wont likely progress too far

^this is still assuming i was coming at her dancing which i was not

• It's ok if you feel that way but not everyone does and you don't know how Rose feels about it

• What’s wrong with her body? 👀 She is slim and not anorexic. I didn’t know skinny shaming existed at all. Especially not for idols who have to go on a diet if they put on a few kg between comebacks.

oh as a very skinny person, I can tell you it definitely exist

its not seen as bullying but called "concern" so you cant really fight it while hearing comments about your body you didnt ask for

• oh as a very skinny person, I can tell you it definitely exist

its not seen as bullying but called "concern" so you cant really fight it while hearing comments about your body you didnt ask for

That’s messed up. 😩 If it’s not a their body they should keep they mouth shut. I was a chubby kid so my concerned comments happened during dinners “wow, you have a ....healthy appetite “ or “maybe take less this or that or we will have to buy new jeans”. 😅

Rose is beautiful as she is. That’s it. Trolls can go off where I think they belong.

• That’s messed up. 😩 If it’s not a their body they should keep they mouth shut. I was a chubby kid so my concerned comments happened during dinners “wow, you have a ....healthy appetite “ or “maybe take less this or that or we will have to buy new jeans”. 😅

Rose is beautiful as she is. That’s it. Trolls can go off where I think they belong.

for us its the other way round

we can have way more stamina than gym rats but everyone is concerned about how anorexic we are and starving ourselves to death

I don't know how anyone COULD body Shame any idol, let alone Rose? They're built like damn athletes.

their body types are indeed very similar to long distance runners which of course shows when they perform hard ass choreos for hours on end in concerts

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!