Will yg ever RESPECT BLACKPINK?

• at this point, I don't think so. I don't see it.

Why can the boys release 17 songs freely but the over 10 songs gets cut to 8 songs and the mini get cut to single album for BP? Is it that hard for yg to respect women or maybe just BP. I'm not sure now X(

• How long has YG been around yet people still complain about this lmfao.

New KPOP fans should accept it or just move on to other groups.

Maybe two rose comebacks this year? Maybe solos get added to BP next album.

Ill wait and see what YG does first.

• I mean, I don't know it's yg soo :pepe-legs:

But didn't they mention that the girls cut some of the songs?

I think one of the songs was ready for love but it's not officaly released yet so :pepe-comfy:

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

:borahae: Jimin :borahae:

?thumbnail=1

~Blood stain on my shirt new bitch on my nerves~

Edited once, last by yoshiworldhmm ().

• I mean, I don't know it's yg soo :pepe-legs:

But didn't they mention that the girls cut some of the songs?

I think one of the songs was ready for love but it's not officaly released yet so :pepe-comfy:

Sure 'the girls cut the album' what will Y'all make up next?

• aw I'm not surprised that you change ur mind every few minutes at the end of the day, I see you around for along time here to know.. are you back to be a yg stan for this period of time in my threads?

• Sure 'the girls cut the album' what will Y'all make up next?

girl- watch the documentary, but whatever, don't know why I replied to you when you showed dislike for the other groups under YG multiple times :pepe-toilet:

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

?thumbnail=1

Edited once, last by yoshiworldhmm ().

• The album :pepe-toilet:

?thumbnail=1

why your signature is still showing at end? I set it as "not show signature of members". or do you add that pic every time you reply a post? lol

• why your signature is still showing at end? I set it as "not show signature of members". or do you add that pic every time you reply a post? lol

I add it, I have 4 wps, but I broke the system :pepe-use-head: I just paste after every post of mine, all of you who have sigs off have flopped :pepe-hehe:

?thumbnail=1

• aw I'm not surprised that you change ur mind every few minutes at the end of the day, I see you around for along time here to know.. are you back to be a yg stan for this period of time in my threads?

Im not a YG stan I support YG artists you should learn the difference so you dont look so daft.

• i don’t know why people are coming at you when you spoke facts lol

it’s just plain as day, the girls deserve better. for whatever bs reason that they had to release less music (because there’s always something), it’s just transparent. the company does this specifically and consistently to only their girls. not their boy groups or male idols.

whether it’s “quality over quantity” (it doesn’t take a 9 months to make more than 4 high quality songs), marketing, or whatever people say it is. it’s blatantly only the girls.

like even if it is marketing.... why do they only target their female idols by doing the “content starve tactic” or whatever?

baseline. sexism.

• The ones who came are company stans :wink:

• the only group in YG that has not experienced starvation tactic is TREASURE

oh wait their debut is 2 years postphoned

• the only group in YG that has not experienced starvation tactic is TREASURE

oh wait their debut is 2 years posthoned

they’ve all had issues with content because it’s YG but none to the extent that bp has

i didn’t say the bg and male idols never have situations where their fans are content starved. but it’s not a full fledged marketing tactic the way it is with blackpink.

their 8 song debut was cut to 4 songs. their 1 year until an album go pushed to 4 years. rosé’s solo debut was pushed from 2019 to 2021 and cut from a full album to 2 songs.

they don’t go on variety shows, they don’t go to award shows, they aren’t even allowed to appear in youtube vlogs that their friends make (even in the corner of the screen).

their average hiatus between comebacks (even without solo work or anything) is 10 months and the last one was nearly 18 months.

a couple incidences is not the same as a career-long thing. even when they promote.... a handful of music shows and then they stop.

you act like treasure fans didn’t have a whole show to watch or videos and content in that 2 years. BlackPink went a full year without a comeback 2 times and a year and a half without one this last time. not the same. no shows, no videos, nothing but photoshoots

• i don’t know why people are coming at you when you spoke facts lol

She is right, it’s weird af why BP gets the minimal content. But these users are coming for her because OP is toxic. She has shaded and discredited other YG acts so often and calls everyone who has a slightly different opinion a company stan, even though these people dislike YG just as much.

Not to mention she even sides with antis (liking their comments) if they argue with Blinks who had an argument with her.

• They are coming for her because OP is toxic. She has shaded and discredited other YG acts so often and calls everyone who has a slightly different opinion a company stan, even these people dislike YG just as much.

Not to mention she even sides with antis (liking their comments) if they argue with Blinks who had an argument with her.

Oh Sandy is talking about toxicity, shading and not being a company stan.. when she was siding and asking why a company stan back in the old forum was banned even though alot of company stans who are her friends has shaded BP alot of times 😂

What a joke, Sandy.. none is falling for your long essays which are in fact indirectly shady.. We know how much u like BTS and Armys for example

• Damn Rosé has been waiting for more than 2 years to release her music just for YG to let her release 2 songs? This is not fair. Their boys album each had at least 10 songs. That guy had 14 songs for his solo and Rosé’s teaser took the spotlight that day. It’s like all the mass emailing and all the shit we trend is for nothing. I’m more than sure Rosie has more than 2 songs and i’m more than sure that neither her or the other girls will have another solo before their contracts ends. Maybe she’ll have another comeback by the end of the year. And also, where tf are the pre-order links?!??

• maybe BP had experienced worse, but we never know. YG has sabotaged both IKON & WINNER also. Beginning from debuting them only after 1 year each other causing both fandoms to fight each other. Constant hiatuses for both groups, their MV quality is nowhere near to BP's, IKON wass basically deserted in Japan causing their korean hype to die down, they have the constant pressure to write their music themselves etc. I have heard once WINNER was IKONs of haituses. I am not IKONICS and INNERCIRCLE so I can't tell u the details about how they have mismanaged by YG, but it's awful as their fans say. Everything is because of YG's imcompetency & mismanagement. You can blame YG for all u want but remember that other YG groups have also experienced this awful management. No one knows who experienced it worse. But it's awesome that BP had kept the hype despite the bad management.

• Oh Sandy is talking about toxicity, shading and not being a company stan.. when she was siding and asking why a company stan back in the old forum was banned even though alot of company stans who are her friends has shaded BP alot of times 😂

What a joke, Sandy.. none is falling for your long essays which are in fact indirectly shady.. We know how much u like BTS and Armys for example

You are not even denying it good :-)

• maybe BP had experienced worse, but we never know. YG has sabotaged both IKON & WINNER also. Beginning from debuting them only after 1 year each other causing both fandoms to fight each other. Constant hiatuses for both groups, their MV quality is nowhere near to BP's, IKON wass basically deserted in Japan causing their korean hype to die down, they have the constant pressure to write their music themselves etc. I have heard once WINNER was IKONs of haituses. I am not IKONICS and INNERCIRCLE so I can't tell u the details about how they have mismanaged by YG, but it's awful as their fans say. Everything is because of YG's imcompetency & mismanagement. You can blame YG for all u want but remember that other YG groups have also experienced this awful management. No one knows who experienced it worse. But it's awesome that BP had kept the hype despite the bad management.

you just revealed your true issue with what is being said here.

this thread and my reply were both about content-starving and how the girls deal with so much more of it.

but half of your reply is about mismanagement that boy groups suffer and then concludes by saying “they all suffer mismanagement”. OKAY NO ONE SAID THEY DIDNT. you’re bothered and replying because you’re trying to have some one-sided “mismanagement olympics” for who has the worst treatment. no one saying bp have worse treatment overall. no one is saying the boy groups aren’t mistreated. no one is comparing how they’re treated. that’s just YOU.

sit down.

• anyways, i don't stan any of the groups so i don't know who is more content starved so i kindly leaving this conversation.

Marketing Blackpink as "the new, pretty 2ne1" set them up for immediate backlash from blackjacks and company stans. Nearly a year between comebacks for 4 years straight. 9 frigging songs for 3 years and they sent them on tour anyway.

Treasure's debut got delayed for a year to protect them from the national scandal where they public turned against most YG acts. The first group that had to comeback during that? BP? iKon got shipped off to Japan because their idiot leader thought it was a good idea to buy drugs from the company dealer.

Nobody is saying other groups don't have hardships but there's a big difference in the treatment their boy groups go through and the girl groups.

Why is so hard to acknowledge the blatant sexism everyone else can see?

• okay, okay. I kindly leaving this conversation

• The girls deserve better but do we need this threads over and over again like they change anything?

• This thread contains 18 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!