Will gidle survive this scandal or will it be their end

• Official Post

If Soojin is found guilty she herself has said she believes its only right for her to step down and retire from the industry and in that case (G)idle will be fine.

If Soojin is found innocent then it will take a lot for knetz to let this go, but as long as their is a resolution for all of this in due time people will move on.

• If Soojin is found guilty she herself has said she believes its only right for her to step down and retire from the industry and in that case (G)idle will be fine.

If Soojin is found innocent then it will take a lot for knetz to let this go, but as long as their is a resolution for all of this in due time people will move on.

Really strange wording. Surely she knows? So she's waiting to see what concrete proof anyone has.

Cube is clearly very keen to keep her. So unless pictures or video come out which is very unlikely, she's fine.

• Official Post

Really strange wording. Surely she knows? So she's waiting to see what concrete proof anyone has.

Cube is clearly very keen to keep her. So unless pictures or video come out which is very unlikely, she's fine.

What's strange about the wording here? Obviously this isn't a direct quote but I interpret as Soojin being sure in her innocence. CUBE legit kicked out E'Dawn out in a heartbeat despite him being a star member in Pentagon. This company ain't afraid of letting people go.

• ExaGh_RWEAQGzw2?format=jpg&name=medium

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Soojin is an important member in the group but there is 5 other member other then her. After this statement I don’t think Cube can do much more about her. They can do try a lawsuit against the actress... or they will let go of her. Let’s face it that would be much easier from the business point of view. G-idle before this mess was really promising gg. If Cubs can keep the group rolling with letting one member go, they will do that. The other girls didn’t do anything, hopefully the knetz wouldn’t boycott against the group.

• Really strange wording. Surely she knows? So she's waiting to see what concrete proof anyone has.

However, a commonplace in bullying case is that there will never be concrete proof and, unless Soojin's side has one to back up her denial, she will forever be tainted. Bluntly speaking, Soojin is a business burden, the quicker she is eliminated, the faster the group can move on.

• Then it would mean they didn't prepare anything in case SSA did speak up? Even though they let Soojin openly call SSA out for clarifications? It doesn't make sense. They must have something up their sleeves otherwise it's just amateur hour like we've never seen before.

Let’s hope that. What I said is If Soojin turns out to be guilty about this. The one thing that annoys me is Soojins timeline of the events and the actress timeline doesn’t match up. Didn’t they said the actress joined later to the school? When Soojin asked her to speak up I thought She is confident in her truth, then the actress spoke up and did her dirty even more.

I said it before this is like a kdrama. 🤦‍♀️ If Soojin is innocent can she prove that? Will she stuck with what she says and go to court?

• That's what the legal action is for.

Unless Cube can prove that Seo Shin Ae and the other alleged victim lied there is no way back for Soojin.

Just proving that Seo Shin Ae and the other victim have no proof for Soojin's bullying will do absolutely nothing to the bad image of Soojin and Cube.

• Let’s hope that. What I said is If Soojin turns out to be guilty about this. The one thing that annoys me is Soojins timeline of the events and the actress timeline doesn’t match up. Didn’t they said the actress joined later to the school? When Soojin asked her to speak up I thought She is confident in her truth, then the actress spoke up and did her dirty even more.

I said it before this is like a kdrama. 🤦‍♀️ If Soojin is innocent can she prove that? Will she stuck with what she says and go to court?

I agree the timelines don't match up. If I'm not mistaken, SSA joined Waw Middle School during 8th grade. So I guess when she speaks of being abused by Soojin & friends for two years, she means 8th and 9th grades. The last two years in middle school, right?

Problem is, several people have spoken up and stated Soojin was not a troublesome student from 8th grade onwards. These people said she already strayed away from the bad lot she used to be with. That's why most accusations that were talked about were events that allegedly happened in 6th or 7th grade.

Of course these witnesses could have just made things up, their memory could be faulty. It's quite puzzling nonetheless.

Imo the way to prove her innocence is the legal investigation. If the people willing to testify are in Soojin's corner, and the accusers are nowhere to be found, then she wins. It's crazy though that we're a situation where a court of law has to decide on whether or not Soojin talked smack in someone's back during middle school.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!