what are YOUR Iconic Unpopular Opinions??

• I hate how a lot of fans/stans keep track of every record when it comes to views and streams or whatever, just to use it as an argument to prove their group is better or more talented. The views definitely play into the popularity, but a lot of groups are getting popular based on their visuals and personality rather than the music they're putting out. BTS is definitely the most popular kpop group, but, in my humble opinion, I don't think they're the best. There, I said it.

• I only recently got into knock knock and now I really like it, but upon initial release I was not a fan

:pepe-sad:

Honestly, this is me with every TWICE song. Rarely do I like a TWICE song on the first listen, but when I get into it, I'd be listening to it for ten days straight.

• Sometimes I picture K-Pop idols as YouTube counterparts. For example:

Jennie - Gabbie DeMartino (chanel/vintage YouTuber)

Rose - LaurDIY (Girl next door DIYer)

Momo - Dytto (Dance YouTuber)

~ ω

• Honestly, this is me with every TWICE song. Rarely do I like a TWICE song on the first listen, but when I get into it, I'd be listening to it for ten days straight.

It's ironic since Signal was one of my fav twice songs ever, yet the majority hate it and switch for Knock knock and likey, could not stand them, yet majority loves it

:wellr:

aespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgiraespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

æ- "𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝔼𝕧𝕠, 𝔼𝕧𝕠𝕝𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟" -𝕒𝕖𝕤𝕡𝕒 -æ

• if a member isn't a good enough singer they shouldn't have to sing. Some people complain about Shuhua's line in Gidle songs especially after their latest release hwa's success; but i feel if she is not a good singer no need to force her to sing. A kpop group has idols not just for singing but just for their dancing or visuals or personality/ charisma. A kpop group is more than just their music; it's built around fandom.

• BTS is definitely the most popular kpop group, but, in my humble opinion, I don't think they're the best. There, I said it.

Wow what an incredibly unpopular opinion! A kpop fan thinking that a group they are not a fan of is not the best kpop group ^^

2- gfriend sound is better pre-concept change

Your post is quite old so it may be a be weird to quote you but this thread has just been revived so I saw it and was curious: What do you define as "Gfriend's pre-concept change sound"? Is it their sound before Fingertip? Or does Fever marks the begining of their concept change? Or is it Apple, because they released Crossroads after Fever?

• Wow what an incredibly unpopular opinion! A kpop fan thinking that a group they are not a fan of is not the best kpop group ^^

Why are you so pressed? It's literally my own opinion. Yes, they're talented, yes they have good music (I personally don't really vibe with their latest releases, but again, that's personal taste), but I just don't think they're the best. There are many factors that go into deciding that and you can't be objective about all of them, but my point was that the number of views and streams is a stupid argument.

• Why are you so pressed? It's literally my own opinion. Yes, they're talented, yes they have good music (I personally don't really vibe with their latest releases, but again, that's personal taste), but I just don't think they're the best. There are many factors that go into deciding that and you can't be objective about all of them, but my point was that the number of views and streams is a stupid argument.

I'm not pressed at all lol. As you said it's your opinion, but what make me laugh is that it is not an unpopular opinion at all. Every fan thinks that the group they support and love is the best, that's obvious. Someone who is a fan of another group will never call BTS the best Kpop group.

• I'm not pressed at all lol. As you said it's your opinion, but what make me laugh is that it is not an unpopular opinion at all. Every fan thinks that the group they support and love is the best, that's obvious. Someone who is a fan of another group will never call BTS the best Kpop group.

I do agree with you on that. But my post was initially about records, because A LOT of kpop fans seem to find that quite important. I did throw in my opinion about BTS in there, because I honestly don't think I've seen much people if anyone saying that, except for antis, but I don't find their opinions valid.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!