Combine LSF and NMIXX - problem fixed

• Stream the iconic song of the year

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Da, da-da-da
    Da-da-da-da-da
    Da-da-da, da
    Act like an angel and dress like crazy
    Da, da-da-da
    Da-da-da-da-da
    Da-da-da, da

:dimdone:

• Too many people.

You would have to drop 2 or 3 girls.

• The fact that JYP doesn't want to buy streaming, like absolutely everyone else in the industry does. They think they're special.

You cannot buy streaming but you can put the song on Spotify reach ( which basically ads on Spotify). For example, NMIXX got 7.5 million Spotify reach for "See that"

JYPE does promote them but not as much as Hybe does for their artists. Hybe is just better with marketing their groups. I am sure they have a bigger marketing department.

JYPE is lacking staff for their groups.

NMIXX song choice are the worst, too. They keep going back to that mix pop which isn't very liked all of the world. People like songs that are easy to listen, too.

Lessarfim comeback also didn't make sense to me as I felt like it was a short film and not a song. Hybe is doing too much lol

• Take Stray Kids, their latest comeback Chk Chk Boom had an unreal advertisement for Deadpool 3, this is actually one of the most popular groups of the 4th generation, if not the top 1. And look at their streaming on Spotify and compare with Le Sserafim's streaming and ask the question who is more popular? The fact that JYP does not use streaming is clear to everyone, because even top groups that gather a huge number of listeners around the world show the results of the average HYBE group.

The question is not the quality of the music, but the willingness to pay for streaming. The competition is too intense, either you pay for streaming or you sit somewhere below.

• split them into 2 group.

ok

Group 1 will be Sakura, Chaewon, Yunjin, Kazuha and Haewon

Group 2 will be the rest.

• LSF does make better music than Nmixx. The issue with LSF they have 2 vocalist who aren't main vocalist, and the others are weak vocalist. If they had Haewon they would complete.

Nmixx issue is they lack star power, and they need somebody like Chaewon that has stage presence.

I think what people call Nmixx out for is overexaggerated. If you look at the numbers they're right there with popular groups. Plus. talent wise they might be the most talented 4th gen group.

• LSF does make better music than Nmixx. The issue with LSF they have 2 vocalist who aren't main vocalist, and the others are weak vocalist. If they had Haewon they would complete.

Nmixx issue is they lack star power, and they need somebody like Chaewon that has stage presence.

I think what people call Nmixx out for is overexaggerated. If you look at the numbers they're right there with popular groups. Plus. talent wise they might be the most talented 4th gen group.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

They do, they just didnt let Sullyoon loose.

• External Content www.youtube.com

They do, they just didnt let Sullyoon loose.

Agreed. I find it odd they're not pushing her because I think she checks many of the boxes to be among the popular 4th gen idols

I don't know how Kyujin didn't take off. She always stands out when I see NMIXX stuff.

Maybe she was too young when they debuted and people shied away because of that.

• Agreed. I find it odd they're not pushing her because I think she checks many of the boxes to be among the popular 4th gen idols

looks like they are pushing her a bit more, but so not enough

External Content youtu.be

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!