Newjeans members' letter to Min Heejin

• External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Dani letter to Min Heejin

Dear CEO!

It's Dani! It's already been two years!!!! Hehe. Our CEO, who has worked the hardest!!! Thank you so, so much!

Although it was short, it feels like many things happened during these two years, like experiencing everything that would happen in seven years! Haha, is it some kind of ritual cleansing??! Haha

Our CEO, who has protected and taken care of us with all her strength, you feel like our mother and a truly wonderful woman!!

Every day is brighter and happier because of you!!

We love you, CEO!

Our CEO, who is more sincere about her work than anyone else! your sincerity truly moves people and brings happiness!!!

I'm so grateful and reassured to have such a wonderful, truly adult-like by my side!!

I know you face many hardships that we aren't aware of every day, but you always show us nothing but love, and it touches and moves me deeply!!

CEO, you know we are always on your side, right??

You are like family to me.

Whenever you need, I will always run to you!!!!

No matter which path you choose, I want to be with you!!

Even if I can't be of much help, I want to be by your side when you're having a hard time!

I pray for you every day, support you, love you, and love you more and more!

From Dani~

:meme-jerry-crying:

BunniesTaglist

• A very heartwarming letter.

And now we just count down how long it takes for the usual elevator wall stans to twist this into something hideous and condemn Dani for condoning hate against their groups.

• I'm going to lurk the fandoms for a bit :iconpepe:

Can anyone give a quick explanation for the apparent divide between the Korean public and the western fans' views on this case?

• I'm going to lurk the fandoms for a bit :iconpepe:

Can anyone give a quick explanation for the apparent divide between the Korean public and the western fans' views on this case?

Koreans can directly read and understand all the documents, news articles, statements and press conferences. so after seeing all the facts completely unfiltered they support min heejin.

Meanwhile i fans have to depend upon translation accounts for information, and many big translation accounts belonging to hybe bootlicker fandoms and they twist the words and spread out of context mistranslations to push their anti mhj hybe simp agenda.

In platforms like reddit, the mods of kpop communities are armys and they delete any pro mhj comment/post and only promote pro hybe rhetoric. Any user calling out hybe for their evil acts is labelled as a bot and banned by those pro hybe reddit mods.

Also a lot of i fans just hate newjeans/mhj because they see them as threat who ended all their favs records so they push anti newjeans/mhj agenda.

• Ick. I simply did not see this😑

After this

I very much saw it coming

• After this

I very much saw it coming

Dani's just a bit confused, don't mind her :nj-6:

BLɅϽKPIИKJESSICANEWJEANSSEJEONGTHE ROSETWICEYERIN BAEKYUKIKA

d0be49590cd653400f491d4e92f0b5d82155e223.webp0686f56fbdf2b311900a9b1d35ebeb45486cbecf.webp67079a1df7aa8cb99ba773c7f5a82e1e36b586c7.webp

• mother? :meme-confused:

thought nj were done with her after she called them horrible things

False accusations

Chats leaked by hybe were proven to be heavily fabricated

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content x.com

• NJ members are so healthy and happy, they feel so good at Ador with their beloved CEO :emotionalpepe:

They just want to continue like that for as long as possible and that Hybe stop bothering them.

Hybe stans and NJ haters will come for sure with their MHJ brainwashing NJ members bullshit :pepefacepalm:

That's a smart move by Danielle, being loved by SK most loved girl group and country honorary ambassadors is the best protection possible for MHJ :pepe-smug:

• Knetz comments:

original post: here

1. Dani's handwriting is so pretty and her words are pretty too

2. The baby is so kind ㅠ She's so lovely ㅠ

3. Aigo even her handwriting is pretty ㅜㅜ

4. Dani is such a lovely girlㅠㅜ

5. ㅠㅠㅠㅠ...... Ah she's too lovely, Min Heejin fighting...

6. Ugh she's so pretty...

7. No but I'm crying.... I should've birthed her....

8. Seriously Dani is an angel ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

9. ㅠㅠㅠ How can you write such a pretty letter ㅠㅠㅠ

10. Wow if I were her, I would've cried from reading this, her handwriting and the content are so pretty

• Koreans can directly read and understand all the documents, news articles, statements and press conferences. so after seeing all the facts completely unfiltered they support min heejin.

Meanwhile i fans have to depend upon translation accounts for information, and many big translation accounts belonging to hybe bootlicker fandoms and they twist the words and spread out of context mistranslations to push their anti mhj hybe simp agenda.

In platforms like reddit, the mods of kpop communities are armys and they delete any pro mhj comment/post and only promote pro hybe rhetoric. Any user calling out hybe for their evil acts is labelled as a bot and banned by those pro hybe reddit mods.

Also a lot of i fans just hate newjeans/mhj because they see them as threat who ended all their favs records so they push anti newjeans/mhj agenda.

Varenka Also, International fans think the relationship between MHJ and NJ is too close and accuse her of being a pedophile for multiple reasons (Cookie, Brooke shields poster, old works at SM etc) and also accuse her of manipulating NJ members and parents

⋆.ೃ࿔˚⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆ ˚。⋆. we rise up above ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆ ˚。⋆ ・⋆

・⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!