Why do fans always assume that the lack of some idols' schedules need to be due to mistreatment?

• GSier50W0AA7jO9?format=jpg&name=large

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Sometimes the idol is just an introvert, not confident enough or simply uninterested.

Stays and solos/akgaes have been lowkey annoying me this comeback complaining about how some of them aren't going to many variety shows or any at all sometimes.

But maybe It's cause It's just the same members wanting to go to majority of them?

:meme-life-support:

HUNTER X HUNTER COMEBACK 10.07!

img.gif

• Hard agree. Sometimes your idol just doesn’t want to promote on 4993929495 different things 365 days a year and that’s alright.

And alternatively some idols may indeed want to do that and that’s fine too. And this is not the “unfair” or “biased” treatment you think it is.

• Hard agree. Sometimes your idol just doesn’t want to promote on 4993929495 different things 365 days a year and that’s alright.

And alternatively some idols may indeed want to do that and that’s fine too. And this is not the “unfair” or “biased” treatment you think it is.

I can't when people start the conspiratory theories about how they were forced by the company to read a script saying they don't want to do X thing just to keep pushing the mistreatment agenda

:meme-life-support:

img.gif

• As a blink I don't agree, but as a kpop fan I agree :pepe-clown-gear:

And tbh fans are really annoying when they know their bias are introvert, already talked about how they aren't that much confident etc and they still pressure the company to let the bias promotes when the reality is that: the bias doesn't care or doesn't feel comfortable enough as they said multiple times already...

• As a blink I don't agree, but as a kpop fan I agree :pepe-clown-gear:

And tbh fans are really annoying when they know their bias are introvert, already talked about how they aren't that much confident etc and they still pressure the company to let the bias promotes when the reality is that: the bias doesn't care or doesn't feel comfortable enough as they said multiple times already...

Don't worry, I know there are cases and cases, that's why I said 'some idols'.

There are situations where It's really actual mistreatment/mismanagement. But what really gets me It's why people always have to assume the worst scenario possible, even when some idols straight up say It's their personal choice.

img.gif

• Don't worry, I know there are cases and cases, that's why I said 'some idols'.

There are situations where It's really actual mistreatment/mismanagement. But what really gets me It's why people always have to assume the worst scenario possible, even when some idols straight up say It's their personal choice.

Yes, when they are rookies and fans don't know much about their personalities etc it's ok to "demand" some works etc, but like... Groups that are already +3 years and fans still acting like they know idols better then the idols themselves and actually ignoring what idols like just to please their expectations like.. it's annoying.

• Yes, when they are rookies and fans don't know much about their personalities etc it's ok to "demand" some works etc, but like... Groups that are already +3 years and fans still acting like they know idols better then the idols themselves and actually ignoring what idols like just to please their expectations like.. it's annoying.

I hard agree with this one take. Rookies are often treated like...lets be honest servants.

And then the whole babying of the fandoms.

We've all seen it, clearly as day. No matter the group.

• I also kind of think that fans, when lacking content and appearances from their favourites, feel mistreated. They aren't getting enough content that they want. Similar to how fans of online service games feel mistreated if there isn't constant new content being added, who also feel mistreated by game devs.

But, instead of personalising the feeling of mistreatment, which may look selfish or entitled, fans instead project their own feelings of being mistreated by a label due to lack of content onto the idols themselves. It's not ME the fan being mistreated, no, the idol is being mistreated by not making more content that I, the fan, will ultimately be consuming.

• because the idols themselves can do no wrong

if they work too much - it's the company's fault

if they work too little - it's the company's fault

a company is an empty souless entity that has no face, no body so it's an easier target to go after

• I also kind of think that fans, when lacking content and appearances from their favourites, feel mistreated. They aren't getting enough content that they want. Similar to how fans of online service games feel mistreated if there isn't constant new content being added, who also feel mistreated by game devs.

But, instead of personalising the feeling of mistreatment, which may look selfish or entitled, fans instead project their own feelings of being mistreated by a label due to lack of content onto the idols themselves. It's not ME the fan being mistreated, no, the idol is being mistreated by not making more content that I, the fan, will ultimately be consuming.

Yeah I think this is the reason

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!