How do you feel about Irene rising again?

• It wasn't a Red Velvet comeback, it was an Irene comeback. Cosmic didn't have great charting and didn't win any music shows but everything Irene did was trending. She did the Nick & Judy challenge with Seulgi, it trended. She did a tiktok with a ZB1 member, it trended. She did MC for Inkigayo, it trended. She did some light workout in Youtube, it trended. Even Wendy tried photoshopping Irene photos on her Insta to get some of the Irene shine. She's coming from a successful photobook release and is expected to have her first solo this year. Is she on her way up? She made someone cry for 20 minutes but she apologize, owned up to her mistakes and reflected so why not.

• She deserves all the success in the world. She made a mistake and was a victim of Korean cancel culture. Had she done it in the West it would be a non-issue. Perhaps middle ground would be best, but not the way it’s played out.

• She deserves all the success in the world. She made a mistake and was a victim of Korean cancel culture. Had she done it in the West it would be a non-issue. Perhaps middle ground would be best, but not the way it’s played out.

Are we really rebranding a work place bully that got dunked on by half the industry behind the scenes people as someone unfairly cancelled?

Irene would still be a piece of shit right now if someone didn't expose her lol.

• I don't think this user is Teshubs, that user was so much obnoxious and used to make problematic threads on all sorts of topics like religion, politics, sexism etc. This user's thread are kpop related only and much much more mild that Teshubs.

This is teshubs the username is what he went by on another forum years ago he's just being more careful since mods keep banning him

• Irene made mistakes in the past and had the chance to learn from it. No one deserves eternal hate or end of a whole career or stay forever grounded and punished for mistakes. I'm honestly glad for her :finger-heart:

She deserves all the success in the world. She made a mistake and was a victim of Korean cancel culture. Had she done it in the West it would be a non-issue. Perhaps middle ground would be best, but not the way it’s played out.

Agreed.

Personally, I find 99.9% of all those so called scandals and controversies in K-pop and Korea pure trivial nonsense that wouldn't even make someone look up if they happened in the US or other Western countries. Most of them are too exaggerated, too overblown, too dramaqueen petty-like, or too taken out of context, so why even bother. But hey, to each their own :wellr:

As for Irene, I noticed too that with this comeback she's really shining. She radiates joy, enthusiasm and excitement and when she glows, she really, REALLY glows: that has always been her special charm.

'No more shall man have wings to bear him to paradise. Henceforth, he shall walk.'

SWJ1P.gif

• It wasn't a Red Velvet comeback, it was an Irene comeback.

Settle down there, akgae.

Are we really rebranding a work place bully that got dunked on by half the industry behind the scenes people as someone unfairly cancelled?

Irene would still be a piece of shit right now if someone didn't expose her lol.

Could you be any more of an exaggerative Karen? Who are you to call a complete stranger a "piece of shit," anyway?

I love when people accuse Irene of being a "bully" while literally in the act of cyberbullying her. The irony is completely lost on them.

• Settle down there, akgae.

Could you be any more of an exaggerative Karen? Who are you to call a complete stranger a "piece of shit," anyway?

I love when people accuse Irene of being a "bully" while literally in the act of cyberbullying her. The irony is completely lost on them.

How is calling someone out for piece of shit behaviour, that they admitted to btw, a Karen? It's a fact she was a work place bully and exists no supporting evidence that she wouldn't be doing the same thing she did for years if she wasn't caught.

Cyber bullying....what goof. A laughable goof.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!