So what are AKP Bunnies' (and casuals I guess) hopes and expectations for the next NewJeans album?

• I think it's safe to say that the once murky future of the NewJeans album planned for later this year has finally become crystal clear.

Dani and Hanni openly discussed Dani's self produced song being a preview of things to come on their next album.

MHJ also recently made her most definitive statement yet, since her war with Hybe began, that the world tour will be happening in 2025, with special stages planned for each country.

Obviously I'm hoping we get a full album with unique tracks (no instrumentals or remixes or fast/slow versions--I especially hate those).

I want at least 12 songs, but I'd be happy enough with 10.

I'm also extremely curious how ADOR and MHJ would approach marketing a full album, since even they wouldn't be bold enough to treat every song like a title track....right?

For the songs themselves, MHJ has bragged a lot recently about how the members are working hard and constantly polishing their skills, and I can both see and hear it, so I hope they can show off their talents more than previous title tracks have allowed.

The last piece of the puzzle I'm trying to find the fit for is when the album would drop.

For selfish reasons, I hope it's around Ditto season :eyes:

BunniesTaglist I'm curious what the rest of you think

• Same, I would want at least 10 songs - altho that would go against the grain since MHJ til this point has treated every song as if it’s a title track w their own MV & accompanying choreo. My guess is that it’d be no more than 8 songs since an album is subjugated on length rather than number of songs. I assume they would promote like 4 with the other 4 being their self-produce work and probs just in audio form and the odd live performance

• concept: mysterious magical fairies + historical + retro

theme: love, synergy, chemistry, unity, overcoming hardships

10 tracks with an intro and an interlude so more like 8 full tracks

at last 5 distinctive mvs and min 3 tts with a prerelease and hopefully and english single

comback time around october / november

my hopes?

- hopefully njs will be free from hybe or bang will end up in jail or in exile so hybe will not be able to sabotage njs anymore and they will go back to normal charting on usa/sea charts

- hopefully get up full version

- i wanna be surpised also, something new, different

- duo or maybe solos

- self written/composed songs

- perfect rollout and NO MORE DRAMA!

JUST MUSIC!!

• - I want to see more nj members in the song credits

- Even more chill songs!

- Some dreamy/fairytale mv esthetics like Hurt and ASAP's

- More songs like Attention, Hype Boy, and Ditto

- More art collabs! I'm really digging the Powerpuff Girls and Supernatural(Murakami) themes!

- The album doesn't need to have more (10+) songs, but I'm hoping we get longer (3mins+) songs

So far almost all of their releases is a hit for me so I'm hoping the trend continues

:pepe-pray:

• 12 songs? C'mon, 20 songs is better. :meme-shaq-shake:

• full album, with a mixture of songs with vibe like Attention, Hype Boy, but also some dreamy songz like Asap, Hurt, bubblegum

Personally think the sound of Right Now & Supernatural are very cool and koreans reception to them are good too. So, their next korean release can explore this direction. It will be a hit

• Same, I would want at least 10 songs - altho that would go against the grain since MHJ til this point has treated every song as if it’s a title track w their own MV & accompanying choreo. My guess is that it’d be no more than 8 songs since an album is subjugated on length rather than number of songs. I assume they would promote like 4 with the other 4 being their self-produce work and probs just in audio form and the odd live performance

Alternatively, i can see them releaseing a full album of 8-10 songs, of which 2 of them will be korean version of Supernatural + Right Now.

Then, ADOR will have more budget for the remaining 6 songs. Kinda like Get Up, every song will get its MV + promoted

for NewJeans, quality > quantity

• I just want unlimited amount of songs tbh

Ik that's kinda impossible

I hope they explore bossa nova in a shibuya-kei style

Also, having an intro and outro would be amazing

For the whole album style, I hope it's structured like Dreamcatchers albums. They are long, have intros and outros, solo songs at the end

⋆.ೃ࿔˚⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆ ˚。⋆. we rise up above ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆⋆.ೃ࿔*:・⋆ ˚。⋆ ・⋆

・⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆

• 12 songs, STAYC spoiled me recently with 14 so now my expectations are high. My guess based on the unreleased songs teased at Bunnies Camp it that it'll be a R&B focused album with some drum and bass songs in there as well. Personally I'm hoping for some more songs like Hype Boy and OMG. I also think there will be unit and solo songs since Hold It Down is Dani+Hanni and Butterflies is Dani's solo and i'm assuming they'll both be on the album. I think the album will be released in late fall early winter, so October-December.

💞 💞

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!