newjeans comeback strategy is going to destroy their momentum

• a random cf song in may and a Japanese debut after 🤡

the japanese song isn’t going to chart on korean charts and i have no expectations from the cf song either because zero was a cf song too and it didn’t have a stellar chart performance. An album is coming but towards the end of the year when it doesn’t even matter.. they are not winning a single daesang this year .. well congratulations to all other kpop companies, mhj felt generous this year and so the daesangs this year are up for grabs

but seriously this whole rollout is so dumb or maybe im just dumb to not see the vision behind it 🤡 we could’ve gotten a korean album right now (it has nearly been nine months since their last and a whole ass baby cooks during this time, an album is nothing compared to a living baby) and the Japanese debut could happen afterward in the fall. The cf song could randomly drop in between. They’d be prepared for the award season and had a very fair shot of winning a few daesangs. Maybe before tour next year we could’ve gotten something else too?

idk guys I’m just not feeling very confident at the moment. They’ve had a great run, each comeback somehow outperforming the previous in one way or another. It’s been an uphill road so far and I’m just scared these random four songs in batches of two will ruin what they have going on right now….

• Considering we all starving for new NJ music, it will do that numbers, don't worry.

The main important thing is if the songs and concepts are a hit. Ador seems to choose well when it comes to music. Also, Ador do trendy things so watch this strategy became popular too.

"No one has done what I have done during the 30 years in K-pop" - Min Hee-Jin

:meme-what:

Kpop world is a total mess because of greed and ego right now

:meme-bonk:

Edited 2 times, last by Wateris ().

• How is everybody misunderstanding the rollout but me :pepe-sad:

May: Korean comeback + cf song as bside (cf song is likely English)

June: Japanese debut + cf as bside (again, likely English)

Complex is over-rated, Ill go up higher and shine brighter than anyone else

BLACKPINKJESSICANEWJEANSSEJEONGTHE ROSETWICEYERIN BAEKYUKIKATHE VOLUNTEERS

ee868cb541261094eb3c49077579820d9d2684ef.gifv259551f29b1b419b0910ccd1ffe7a59b3ca03dbb.gifv9179a574e42e68a00c37635d5151fe4ebba30003.gifv9fbbfdae9fd592cc7858e29f534e290375563da9.gifv

• That coke zero CF peaked at #4 in Melon Top 100.

They are following BP with a less is more strategy. Maybe it will work, maybe not.

The problem is a clone has suddenly appeared with as good if not better visuals and they seem more fun and have more personality, and Belift is not going to gatekeep them. So they are going to eat into the same market that they share. Notice that MJH suddenly announced NJ release schedule 8 weeks in advance, 2 hours after Illit got into Spotify Global 200.

• thank you for this 😭😭😭❤️❤️❤️ i feel a bit better

The rollout is still kinda weird and Ador definitely phrased it in a confusing way too but let's hope MiracleJeans pulls it off :nj-23:

New music every month for the next 3 months :nj-8:

ee868cb541261094eb3c49077579820d9d2684ef.gifv259551f29b1b419b0910ccd1ffe7a59b3ca03dbb.gifv9179a574e42e68a00c37635d5151fe4ebba30003.gifv9fbbfdae9fd592cc7858e29f534e290375563da9.gifv

• That coke zero CF peaked at #4 in Melon Top 100.

They are following BP with a less is more strategy. Maybe it will work, maybe not.

The problem is a clone has suddenly appeared with as good if not better visuals and they seem more fun and have more personality, and Belift is not going to gatekeep them. So they are going to eat into the same market that they share. Notice that MJH suddenly announced NJ release schedule 8 weeks in advance, 2 hours after Illit got into Spotify Global 200.

Omg omg omg i’m going to have an aneurysm. You guys are so dense and up your own that you cant pay attention to more than 1 thing.

Ador said they were waiting to announce the next promotion of NewJeans until IllIt debuted

'*•.¸♡ NewJeans ♡¸.•*'

all this time. . . .。・:*˚:✧。

• honestly I'm not a big fan of the rollout either. I was expecting an album at the middle of the year. What I liked about them the most is how much content (MVs, performances, etc) they have each comeback, a digital single with a CF b-side won't do it for me :pepeflushed:

The way they are planning things I think they expect fans to see and treat this Japanese debut as a traditional comeback. They way they worded make me feel they plan widespread distribution for fans outside Japan

This also means they probably are expecting the main comeback to take place only in then late half of the year. Close to awards and shows and such which is also not my favorite date to comeback but I digress

• I presume both the Korean single and the Japanese single will have physical versions, but does anyone know if that’s a fact? If so, is there precedent for a CF song being included in a physical single along with a ‘normal’ comeback song? I presume the CF company is essentially paying for the whole comeback in that case.

• I presume both the Korean single and the Japanese single will have physical versions, but does anyone know if that’s a fact? If so, is there precedent for a CF song being included in a physical single along with a ‘normal’ comeback song? I presume the CF company is essentially paying for the whole comeback in that case.

Girl's Day Hello Bubble was a haircare cf that was also put on their Love Album

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Girl's Day Hello Bubble was a haircare cf that was also put on their Love Album

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Interesting. Looking forward to seeing how the comebacks play out.

• Girl's Day Hello Bubble was a haircare cf that was also put on their Love Album

Imagine they just cover this. As a girls day stan i haaaaaaaaaaaaaaated this release

'*•.¸♡ NewJeans ♡¸.•*'

all this time. . . .。・:*˚:✧。

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!