Babymonster comeback, good song wrong timing?

• I can't stop wondering what exactly YG is trying to do with these girls... seeing how the company handles BM, I can confidently say that BP was a miracle being witnessed before our eyes.

If they had come up with "forever" for their debut, they probably would have made a better impression on the general public and set the tone for the group to distinguish themselves from the shadows that blackpink's lights created... but they had to debut with blackpink's rejects first, of course, and now when they finally had a great song on their belt, they chose to release it in the same period as Lisa's solo, WT...Like, don't you know that Blinks will be busy with Lisa's number and won't fully support Baemon, inst obvious?

I really like the song, it somehow reminded me of IVE afterlike, plus the girls are so talented that I can gloss over the fact that the MV was very cheap.. the only thing I can say is that Ahyeon should have gone to a better company when she had the chance, the girl is too good for YG

• You guys are really indulgent with Baemon, batter up flopped but since it had no promo and one member wasn’t active people told us we should wait, stuck in the middle another flop, sheesh was another flop until it went viral despite the bad reception, YG promoted them and they got a top 10 fine now forever is dropping after a hit song they didn’t wait too long and the song isn’t girl crush but wrong timing ??? I have no doubt they’ll rise but how many time y’all gonna make excuses for them :pepewhat:

• You guys are really indulgent with Baemon, batter up flopped but since it had no promo and one member wasn’t active people told us we should wait, stuck in the middle another flop, sheesh was another flop until it went viral despite the bad reception, YG promoted them and they got a top 10 fine now forever is dropping after a hit song they didn’t wait too long and the song isn’t girl crush but wrong timing ??? I have no doubt they’ll rise but how many time y’all gonna make excuses for them :pepewhat:

Sheesh is not a hit song

loml

• I don't think it's wrong timing. It's just that they flopped on debut, sheesh went viral so they got a hit and now they are back with flopping bc their debut was bad accepted like I think their debut was the worst move YGE could've done to the girls. The song was a obviously GC attempt, but like the girls don't really match it that much. YGE needs to find their own color or they'll become a Treasure 2.0

𝙱𝙰𝙱𝚈 𝙸'𝙼 𝙰 𝚁𝙾𝙲𝙺𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚁

• Yes but there's a big difference in peaking at 2 and barely making it to top 10. Sheesh charted for a day or two in top 10 and peaked at 200k something ULs, it's not a hit.

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Idk their Spotify numbers, but it's good with the others top ggs like it did went viral on kpop community aka a hit.

𝙱𝙰𝙱𝚈 𝙸'𝙼 𝙰 𝚁𝙾𝙲𝙺𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚁

• External Content x.com

External Content x.com

Idk their Spotify numbers, but it's good with the others top ggs like it did went viral on kpop community aka a hit.

It's doing well but it's not a hit, yet. If it shows great longevity then maybe.

• Someone link the song

External Content youtu.be

𝙱𝙰𝙱𝚈 𝙸'𝙼 𝙰 𝚁𝙾𝙲𝙺𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚁

• External Content youtu.be

Like that was better and sheesh was better for debut as it had a unique post chorus/bridge part

This song is standard stuff

• this song is not that good, it would still flop if it was their debut

their debut was just way too late and the whole thing with ahyeon joining later was weird

somehow they achieved to be overhyped but also lost all the hype at the same time.. and they have too many members, i tried to ignore it, but more and more i'm convinced they would work so much better with less members

• It's not the timing, more like the quality of the song. It's not bad, but not good, it's too much, no identity at all.

Also, YG has their most talented group after a decade, yet Sir "Dumb" Yang still live in the past and copying himself and others, and think Koreans are dumb. They moved on from YG YEARS ago. If he's not gonna realize he has to change their lame ass, boring YG style, the girls will disband in the next 2 years. And it's actually disgusting, because they're so talented, but most of their songs are just a typical YG coded "Cool" songs or a ballad, but there's no vocal heavy song, no versatility or good and interesting lyrics.

Honestly, I would let the girls write their own songs fully, even if it takes 2 years to reach the top, they can't write cringier songs than YG.😅

Talents like Rami and Asa (others too, but they're the best) should leave, honestly, before it's too late.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!