Babymonster comeback, good song wrong timing?

• I don't think the song was good nor was the timing especially bad. The song was uneventful + disjointed, two auditory sins which in isolation may be fine but in conjunction are unforgivable, and the mv/aesthetics were cheap and unimaginative. Blackpink took 2NE1's powerful, hiphop inspired concept and innovated by beautifying it and making it more palatable for audiences, Baemon isn't doing anything we haven't seen/heard before. YG is broke, their producers are tired, it's time to pack it up

🍒 Chee~eer~ish 🍒

314f6d45bba4af73b4a09fde553ceeb7fefb3df2.gifv

• IDK why yall have such a bad taste, forever is a great song, without the rap part it would be a even better one, but is YG we are talking about so... the time is off in my opinion, they comeup with a song like this after release mid songs, so people are not really interested on give them another try and blinks, the ones who can make the song spread across the internet and catch the attention of GP, are busy streaming Lisa's solo and fighting in social medias, so...anyways, if the MV was something bright and fresh, I would loved even more

• As far as I'm concerned, Vietnam loves the signature YG sound. In my country, people really like the BP sound. They loved Batter Up and Sheesh, they loved repeating words, beat drop choruses, etc. Babymonster is pretty much very appreciated here in my view, even if they sing "BP reject" type of songs.

But damn I love Forever more than I expected, because the unexpected was I did not expect a chorus WITH LYRICS! Damn it felt like I was in an IVE I Am or EVERGLOW La Di Da type of song. I do like Sheesh a lot, Batter Up was okay, but this song takes the cake for now. I mean like, people still prefer the Teddy style, they like that sound, that structure of the song, I think that is why they don't wanna change.

And out here, while HYBE is bringing other cultures in, SM is still inventing concepts, JYPE is still making very K-Poppy style music, and I like that they do not sound westernized. However, people say JYPE music feels outdated. It honestly comes up to whatever the public is liking right now I think.

:iloveyoub: BRIGHTWIN FOREVER :iloveyoub: SARAWATTINE FOREVER :iloveyoub: 2GETHER FOREVER :iloveyoub: 

Bom tấn đam mỹ 2gether "đánh úp" bản điện ảnh, cặp BrightWin sắp sửa cưới  nhau hoành tráng?

• I think it's more like "Wrong song, right timing"

It's summer +empty house - if they had a good summer song released they would have bagged a hit.

This song may work as a good b-side but I don't see it bagging new fans. But idk the performances might get attention.

Sadly, they're on NMIXX trajectory, where the girls have to rely on live performances to compensate for disjointed songs.

• External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Its coming ;p

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!