NewJeans "Supernatural" Debuts on Spotify Global. Becomes the FIRST 4th Gen Group to Debut A Japanese Song on the Chart!! Songs For Crybabies Recommendations

• External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content x.com

BunniesTaglist

newjeans-hanni-hanni-kpop.gif

BLACKPINKJESSICANEWJEANSSEJEONGTHE ROSETWICEYERIN BAEKYUKIKA

d5d89d5cd0ded673ad05b4ad8aa66c2a681af589.webpdd50b6cd6932ff0d00806a3981d3928185ee94c1.webp889793cb4f55d557baefb7c564c4b94a3129681d.webp

• Omg, where is that thread again? Now that they charted on Spotify with Supernatural the next threads will be: "Supernatural is out of Spotify Global 200 after x days showing NJ decline" or "Supernatural isn't a jpop song and charted bc of it" :meme-think-about-it:

But let's go! Congrats NJ!

𝙱𝙰𝙱𝚈 𝙸'𝙼 𝙰 𝚁𝙾𝙲𝙺𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚁

• Omg, where is that thread again? Now that they charted on Spotify with Supernatural the next threads will be: "Supernatural is out of Spotify Global 200 after x days showing NJ decline" or "Supernatural isn't a jpop song and charted bc of it" :meme-think-about-it:

But let's go! Congrats NJ!

Well today is Tuesday which is the day of increase streams after weekend/ Monday drop

But if the song been rising it should hold up

How it been doing? Weird how sweet didn't re-enter with it tho

• Well today is Tuesday which is the day of increase streams after weekend/ Monday drop

Tuesday or not even groups are finding it hard to debut on Spotify with their kr releases so it's still an achievement.

It's actually getting consecutive +1M streams and today that charted there, overall I think it's a good number.

𝙱𝙰𝙱𝚈 𝙸'𝙼 𝙰 𝚁𝙾𝙲𝙺𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚁

• Well today is Tuesday which is the day of increase streams after weekend/ Monday drop

External Content youtu.be

d5d89d5cd0ded673ad05b4ad8aa66c2a681af589.webpdd50b6cd6932ff0d00806a3981d3928185ee94c1.webp889793cb4f55d557baefb7c564c4b94a3129681d.webp

• External Content youtu.be

ChartKRbot it's there to check

• ChartKRbot it's there to check

How Sweet was already out before the weekend. Its the autoplay kicking in.

Supernatural language distribution: 42% English, 10.3% Japanese, 18% Korean

Active Girl Groups most recent Spotify Global results (25 June)

1. Illit Magnetic - #10 - 4,003,745 (filtered)

2. Aespa Supernova - #41 - 2,498,127 (filtered)

3. Le serrafim Easy - #52 - 2,122,349 (filtered)

4. BabyMonster Sheesh - #50 - - 2,035,673 (filtered)

5. Supernatural - #189 - Day 4 - 1,223,778 (filtered) playlist reach 30M

6. Kiss of Life

MHJ & friends stans, well done on charting better than Kiss of Life.

• External Content youtu.be

Making threads and not wanting people to talk in them it's strange

Lock it up then

I knew this lightbulb reaction would be KPL before I even clicked it. I can't imagine having a life so devoid of anything meaningful that I spend it stalking forum posts about Korean pop groups I don't like, just to spam the same generic messages that nobody ever reads.

And the silence in here is deafening. Why are the haters on AKP so predictable? It was crickets when we were posting about all the history NewJeans made with their initial chart debuts with their Japanese singles, then an entire legion of jobless haters arose for the scheduled hyperbolic NewJeans doompost, and now it's crickets again with the recent revelation that the entire premise of that thread was utter bullshit.

And any hater that does have the audacity to say anything will just move the goalposts, so what they have to say is irrelevant regardless.

You can keep praying for their downfall, haters, but they'll never be answered.

Anyways, CONGRATS to NewJeans for making more girl group history yet again.

#NewJeansNeverDie

• Making threads and not wanting people to talk in them it's strange

Lock it up then

• Can you post this in the Megathread? I'm not going to actually read it, but I would prefer to engage you in a safe space.

Thanks.

• DaisyTheGenuine

Changed the title of the thread from “NewJeans "Supernatural" Debuts on Spotify Global. Becomes the FIRST 4th Gen Group to Debut A Japanese Song on the Chart!!” to “NewJeans "Supernatural" Debuts on Spotify Global. Becomes the FIRST 4th Gen Group to Debut A Japanese Song on the Chart!! Songs For Crybabies Recommendations”.
  • Idk, u tell me 500k ul

Tell me

• There is nobody more mad than you for nj not reach the highs u set for them

Don't blame others for keeping with general charting

• Good for them and all but i dont think this record will hold long. Babymonster or illit could easily smash this with a JP release

And good for them if they do but I really don't care.

I just think it's amazing NewJeans was able to do this at all. A win's a win

• Honestly I hope that's the case, if other users hate NJs that much for absolutely no reason that'd be concerning ^^

If you go to that bloated NJ hater circle jerk thread, almost ALL the activity is from incredibly jealous Blinks, Onces and Dives, whose insecurities have been triggered by NewJeans' meteoric rise and total dominance the past two years. They have been completely unassailable since their debut, so the clowns are in a celebratory mood since the rookie monsters showed signs of being human. Even though it took their own company sabotaging them for it to happen.

I just find it funny people are making alt accounts just to upvote that idiocy. They really care about that much about some opinions on a small corner of the Internet that will have no impact on anything.

Anyways, I admire your candid honesty at least. The aforementioned group will never admit it.

• Tuesday or not even groups are finding it hard to debut on Spotify with their kr releases so it's still an achievement.

It's actually getting consecutive +1M streams and today that charted there, overall I think it's a good number.

True,true, true. especially now we can leave behind allegation of NJ payola or sudden autoplay in Spotify since both haters and supporter agree NJ has lost all support from Hybe. these are all organic , babeh :twerkingpepe: .

and i just found out, Yojiro Noda, lead vocalist Radwimps has tweeted his addiction to NJ new songs. Yoasobi, Radwimps, all my favs have intertwined with NJ. oh, my heart :pathead: .

• True,true, true. especially now we can leave behind allegation of NJ payola or sudden autoplay in Spotify since both haters and supporter agree NJ has lost all support from Hybe. these are all organic , babeh :twerkingpepe: .

and i just found out, Yojiro Noda, lead vocalist Radwimps has tweeted his addiction to NJ new songs. Yoasobi, Radwimps, all my favs have intertwined with NJ. oh, my heart :pathead: .

As I said before in another thread this is how should be since the beginning. They building their own fandom "slowly" bc company stans are unstable. Now let's see if they'll grow or not.

𝙱𝙰𝙱𝚈 𝙸'𝙼 𝙰 𝚁𝙾𝙲𝙺𝚂𝚃𝙰𝚁

• BP, Twice, and IVE are my ride or die. I like the members of NJs and will even watch their variety content sometimes but not into most of their music

Random comment but I just want to say I like Ive. I keep Off The Record and Either Way on repeat in my playlist. Ive, NJ, and Aespa are definitely the big three of kpop GGs today.

• If you go to that bloated NJ hater circle jerk thread, almost ALL the activity is from incredibly jealous Blinks, Onces and Dives, whose insecurities have been triggered by NewJeans' meteoric rise and total dominance the past two years. They have been completely unassailable since their debut, so the clowns are in a celebratory mood since the rookie monsters showed signs of being human. Even though it took their own company sabotaging them for it to happen.

I just find it funny people are making alt accounts just to upvote that idiocy. They really care about that much about some opinions on a small corner of the Internet that will have no impact on anything.

Anyways, I admire your candid honesty at least. The aforementioned group will never admit it.

I mean I get it, I never realized I was a success stan until NJs debuted lol. Figured it'd be many years before another group began reaching the highs of BP and Twice, but here we are. Unfortunately I live in reality, and numbers don't lie. Now all I can do is success stan babymonster and baselessy speculate their world domination :pepe-devil:

Ill always be in a weird spot with NJs...like the members, dont like the music and dont like them erasing my faves. But bashing them because the recent releases are hits instead of mega hits is a bit too weak of ground to stand on for me.

• This thread contains 6 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!