aespa or IVE?

• Currently it's aespa especially when looking at the results of the last 2 comebacks. This comeback being a massive success for them both domestic and internationally is too hard to ignore.

aespa are on an upward trajectory where as IVE has kind of plateaued/underperformed compared to their past releases so because of that aespa is in 2nd place for now.

• Too bad this 'fraudulent' methods didn’t work on bangs's favorite princesses aka Sserafim :meme-sobbing: .

He had too use JK level of mass payola/sajaegi and harass people in their autoplay and lose millions +disguise his new group as NJ+ starve the market of NJs to get illits results one 1 single  :meme-erm: .

Man seeing NJs older results with actuall proper promo (when Ador wasn't at war with the parent company):

MHJ must have been a shaman herself and cast some spells because DUH :pepe-cringe: .

• ofcourse currently its Aespa but overall it will always be IVE

Supernova is a big hit but IVE have triple of that kind of big hit (Love Dive, I Am, After Like)

After Like is still holding the highest ULs Listener for 4th gen group

not to mention IVE is a certified multiple Daesang winner

but currently we cant deny its Aespa who hold the #1 crown (yup not even NewJeans)

• ofcourse currently its Aespa but overall it will always be IVE

Supernova is a big hit but IVE have triple of that kind of big hit (Love Dive, I Am, After Like)

After Like is still holding the highest ULs Listener for 4th gen group

I actually still haven't voted, because I'm giving this the deliberation it deserves. Recency bias makes people say and do crazy things.

IVE's biggest hits are flat out much bigger songs than anything aespa has released, and their album sales are tough.

But aespa has outpaced them digitally in the last two comebacks now. It's actually really hard to make a decision without crunching the numbers hard.

• Too bad this 'fraudulent' methods didn’t work on bangs's favorite princesses aka Sserafim :meme-sobbing: .

Lesserafim charted higher on spotify, sold more albums, made into the billboard hot 100, their music videos are way more streamed... wake up!! lesserafim is already surpassing newjeans, and hybe still don't give them 2023 newjeans levels of payola, if I was a tokki I would be scared, only god knows what hybe will unleash on kpop with the next lsf and illit comebacks.

• I actually still haven't voted, because I'm giving this the deliberation it deserves. Recency bias makes people say and do crazy things.

IVE's biggest hits are flat out much bigger songs than anything aespa has released, and their album sales are tough.

But aespa has outpaced them digitally in the last two comebacks now. It's actually really hard to make a decision without crunching the numbers hard.

last two comeback ?

is Drama doing better than Baddie ? i remember Baddie achieve PAKs tho.. the differences is not that big imo

people been saying about how IVE have Heya & Baddie but Aespa have Girls who peak much lower

• last two comeback ?

is Drama doing better than Baddie ? i remember Baddie achieve PAKs tho.. the differences is not that big imo

people been saying about how IVE have Heya & Baddie but Aespa have Girls who peak much lower

Drama is doing WAY better than Baddie, both on korean charts and on Spotify. Drama is still charting much higher than Baddie currently. That song has very good longevity despite being blocked from #1.

Also, You canmot randomly pick on Girls like that. IVE equally has Off the Record & Accendio (official title tracks) that peaked much lower. To put things in perspective, even NewJeans have official title tracks that peaked lower. Cookie #9 and Cool With You #14. And peak position matter less when you take into consideration the whole chart run

• Lesserafim charted higher on spotify, sold more albums, made into the billboard hot 100, their music videos are way more streamed... wake up!! lesserafim is already surpassing newjeans, and hybe still don't give them 2023 newjeans levels of payola, if I was a tokki I would be scared, only god knows what hybe will unleash on kpop with the next lsf and illit comebacks.

only in 2024, and the difference ain't even that big. stop being obtuse.

they never got 4m streams on spotify or multiple bb 100 entries. they had 1 this year for 1 week. lol. all my claims stands true.

also all this 'number' you are claiming ssera got in 2024, how can you say they're 'organic' because if hybe payola worked on NJs, then it must be working even harder on Bangs favorites right :whatb: :pepe-cringe: .

Duh! If you can't understand that then maybe you're just blinded by your hate and jalousy towars NJs :pepe-tea: .

oh and again i repeat, how does a group that had 'higher numbers' than NJs in 2024 (while hybe is waging a war on Ador and NJ and their albums have been pushed back), can’t even sale a 10k concert avenue while a group who had 'smaller' numbers sold a 100k TD :whatb::whatb::whatb:

Can you answer that question??

well let me do it for you: the only realistic explanation is that ssera's numbers are very very inflated and are due to a big fat hybe payola :meme-stare: .

Hybe can buy all the numbers and all the success they want, they bubble always pops once facing ground reality.

Like ssera falling apart in coachella for their live performance. Or their brand deals being a few. Or them being unable to fill an average if not small sized avenue :pepe-tea: .

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!