How big of a hit do you think NewJeans next comeback will be?

• How big will NewJeans' next comeback be? 41

1. Not as big as their other hits (15) 37%
    2. As big as Super Shy/OMG (12) 29%
    3. Their biggest yet (8) 20%
    4. As big as Ditto/Hype Boy (6) 15%

I want to use some mental stamina on something other than all the dramamamama, and the chart watcher in me is really curious how NJ's eventual comeback will do.

It'll be awfully difficult to justify putting them on "vacation" for an indefinite amount of time if they have one of their biggest comebacks ever.

They set the bar so high for themselves already, but I can confidently say I don't think the Korean public has ever supported (or sympathized) with them more.

I'm not even sure how to poll this, but I'll try.

• They will be lucky if they do half as well as their previous comeback, is a matter how much support from hybe they will get with their current predicament.

Korean public and kcharts are meaningless, if they fail to surpass their international peak with their spotify numbers on US and japan, hot 100 and billboard global 200 will just prove how the few of us who always claimed their success was thanks to hybe payola right. Immediately they will fall from their "top 4th gen girl group and active group" status too, that will be a fatal blow for them, I just don't know if hybe will be okay with that despite their dispute with mhj.

Mhj vs ador, their parents siding with mhj could trigger bsh and hybe heads to retaliate against the group, plagiarism accusations with bubblegum, one of their songs has pharrell, one of the biggest zionists in the music industry and some kpop fans are already claiming boycott... they are 2 or 3 hit tweets and tiktoks away from getting mass whacked by kpop stans like lesserafim was, is simply not looking good.

• They will be lucky if they do half as well as their previous comeback, is a matter how much support from hybe they will get with their current predicament.

Korean public and kcharts are meaningless, if they fail to surpass their international peak with their spotify numbers on US and japan, hot 100 and billboard global 200 will just prove how the few of us who always claimed their success was thanks to hybe payola right. Immediately they will fall from their "top 4th gen girl group and active group" status too, that will be a fatal blow for them, I just don't know if hybe will be okay with that despite their dispute with mhj.

Mhj vs ador, their parents siding with mhj could trigger bsh and hybe heads to retaliate against the group, plagiarism accusations with bubblegum, one of their songs has pharrell, one of the biggest zionists in the music industry and some kpop fans are already claiming boycott... they are 2 or 3 hit tweets and tiktoks away from getting mass whacked by kpop stans like lesserafim was, is simply not looking good.

I’m so stoked to quote you in a month you have no clue

'*•.¸♡ NewJeans ♡¸.•*'

all this time. . . .。・:*˚:✧。

• Korea, they will dominate.

It's hard to predict globally as their comeback is definitely overshadowed due to the current ongoing issue. The industry as a whole on a halt phrase.

“Plagiarism of intellectual property is a matter that must be judged according to reasonable standards and procedures, not an individual’s unilateral and distorted interpretation.” - Belift

Underwater - remake | Cute animal drawings, Fantasy dragon, Animal drawingsOcean with dragons, fish, and other animals having fun anime styleUnderwater - remake | Cute animal drawings, Fantasy dragon, Animal drawings

Okay, now I KNOW this comeback is about to be GOATED. Your incomparable status as the board's greatest jinx never fails to come through for us.

Time to celebrate this W for NewJeans :twerkingpepe::twerkingpepe::twerkingpepe:

• Before answering this, I do a quick check on twitter to see their sales progress. It concern me, not gonna lie. Their cbars are moving really slow, and their fans there said it's even slower than their previous album. The same goes for their Ktown4u sales. I just hope for the best for the girls, and looking at the situation right now, Hybe is probably sabotaging them too, trying to prove that NewJeans is not as big as everyone thought they are, judging by how petty all those old men are.

Losing a big chunk of company stans will effecting them too no matter what, especially in global charts. I personally hope this cb will be bigger than their previous one to slap some sense to Hybe.

• I think how well they do depends on the song, so too early to judge. They will get strong support from Korean for sure as most of them side with MHJ

BUT on the physical sales side, they opened up preorder for both How Sweet and Supernatural within short spans of time. And Supernatural being so special with murakami design + bags, i think more fans will prefer Supernatural albums. It will hurt How Sweet sales to certain extent.. still dont understand ADOR strategy for these releases being timed so close to each other...

(I was planning to buy more of How Sweet, but the moment Supernatural is up, I decided to buy the whole set of Supernatural since the albums are great)

• They will do great. Controversy gets attention and support.

Jessica Jung sold heaps of albums for that period, even beating Tiffany. B&E, her company, branched out to 65 or more locations worldwide. She was on the cover of over 20 or 30 magazines.

Then it kind of declined.

Their stage mums just need to shutup because if they pick a side, the other side and stans of other girl groups are going to bash them.

• In the first few weeks, it'll be their biggest hit yet. Everyone will be lining up to buy the last single/album produced by MJH and all attention is on Newjeans right now. (All their current songs is going up in the charts).

After the first few weeks it'll be dependent in the quality of the song. If its even half as good as Ditto/Hype boy, they will rekt the charts.

• I’m so stoked to quote you in a month you have no clue

I will be waiting patiently to see which one of us time proved right, newjeans needs to pull at least 4 millions streams by the way

Okay, now I KNOW this comeback is about to be GOATED. Your incomparable status as the board's greatest jinx never fails to come through for us.

Time to celebrate this W for NewJeans :twerkingpepe::twerkingpepe::twerkingpepe:

Yeah friend don't let the hard situation newjeans is break your spirit, keep being positive, is the only thing you have left

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!