I think some Iz*one members will leave their current company

• Here are some Iz*one members that i think might leave their company :

Choi Ye-na, i think she won't be staying with Yue hua , i believe she might find more opportunities outside of the company i bet that there are some companies who are willing to put all their efforts in her, especially after she gained more popularity with iz*one's comebacks , so i think she might want to shine by herself.

Won young : i think she will follow the foot steps of the previous produce centers and will either signe with a big 3 company or she'll have he own company.

Minju and hye won : they will probably leave because both of their companies are shit , so they better off somewhere else.

This are the members that i think might leave .

So who do you think will leave their company and who will stay?

• nana18

Changed the title of the thread from “I think some Iz*one membe will leave their current company” to “I think some Iz*one members will leave their current company”.
  • Maybe Yuri too? I don't really know her company or the groups that company has, so it's probably better for her to change to another company.

It would also be really cool that if some of them decide to leave their company they all go to the same one and debut together, but that is maybe delusional.

526d260695f1e6be7fc576a759a81ce9eccaa866.gifv8f41e2de19fd3e53503e1f9bbaecb661064e5000.gifv0a61d4ea7129206fb3db97ab12f606316444f603.gifv

I'm throwing you away for keeping me locked up

• Contracts are not easy to break without a very good reason. See Kang Daniel as an example. He spent well over a year fighting his old company in court.

We don't know much about the IZ*ONE member's contracts with their respective companies. Will be interesting to see what happens.

I left my heart in LA again. Please continue taking good care of it.

• Kang Daniel and Guanlin are great examples of leaving their companies and how hard it is to do so.

Though I don't see Yena leaving from the looks of it, it seems likes Yuehua is planning a whole new girl group?

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This is great for Yena since Everglow already celebrated their 2 year anniversary it wouldn't make any sense to put her in the group lol since fans are familiarized with those members.

tumblr_nzies3E9yh1uf1itwo1_500.gif

LORD & SAVIOR PARK JIHYO | ITZY | YUKIKA | RUANN | | TWICE | BRAVE GIRLS | APRIL | FROMIS_9 | TOMMY FEBRUARY6

• It's not that easy, unless their contract with their current agency end soon, I don't think their agencies will be willing to let them leave.

This especially since their companies were adamant about them returning instead of continuing with IZ one, so that they can hurry and debut them under their companies.

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Utada-Hikaru-Blue-Stay-Magical-Sig.png

• You act as if they can just walk out the door and actually "leave" the company. It's rare that there's a mutual agreement to part ways like Somi and that took two years off her career. Kang Daniel's situation was real messy and he's talked about the stress and anxiety he had to deal with all the legal stuff and public opinion

• Yeah maybe it's going to be hard to leave but who knows maybe they leave the way Somi left without any drama (by drama i mean legal issus ) , and if Yuehua is going to debut a new girl group i wonder for how long it's going to take to actually debut them .

But be honest I wouldn't mind if Yena joined Everglow

• Yeah maybe it's going to be hard to leave but who knows maybe they leave the way Somi left without any drama (by drama i mean legal issus ) , and if Yuehua is going to debut a new girl group i wonder for how long it's going to take to actually debut them .

But be honest I wouldn't mind if Yena joined Everglow

I forgot about Somi lol but seeing how other companies put on a fight to keep the produce kids compared to JYP lenient self may be a challenge for some of them to leave lol.

But the audition is called "Speedy Audition" and wasn't it rumoured that they were one of the companies that declined the extension. So it seems plausible. Plus from reading some of the tweets Yena's colour is Yellow their using her colour, the comment section on Instagram is blocked and they have Chinese trainees one of them was from SM.

So who knows what's gonna happen :pepe-popcorn:

tumblr_nzies3E9yh1uf1itwo1_500.gif

LORD & SAVIOR PARK JIHYO | ITZY | YUKIKA | RUANN | | TWICE | BRAVE GIRLS | APRIL | FROMIS_9 | TOMMY FEBRUARY6

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!