So, JYP is the only drama-free big4 company since last year...

• you're seems so proud to be a company stan.

The way they overwork their idol by being the lowest paid among Big 4,

yekes, thank you next

How I'm a company stans? You're reaching girlie. Why so serious?

And where you get that they get the lowest payment?

This is the average salaries in big 4 and they're not even the last. So, do you think their idols will receive tge lowest payment out of them all?

• It's up to you to appreciate their management and the way they treat their artists.

The only credit I give them is that they don't give up on group that make money but that's it.

Never mind !! Haha

• It's up to you to appreciate their management and the way they treat their artists.

The only credit I give them is that they don't give up on group that make money but that's it.

Where is it stated that their artists are getting the least payment? It seems like you're jumping from one point to another.

How exactly are they treating their artists? From the shit shows that happened between SM, HYBE, and YG with their idols, it's easy to believe that it's not worse than that.

Edited once, last by Tr12345 ().

• 'YG엔터' 직원은 남자뿐… 1인 평균 급여도 낮아
    세계적인 엔터테인먼트 기업 와이지엔터테인먼트(YG엔터)가 사업보고서를 제대로 작성하지 못해 망신을 당하고 있다. 지난달 21일 공시한 사업보고서에 직원 성별을 잘못 기입한 것인데 10여일이 지난 지금도 수정하지 않고
    n.news.naver.com

Last year, the average salary per YG Entertainment employee was 58 million won, the lowest among the so-called four entertainment companies. The average salary per person at Hive in 2023 is 100 million won, JYP 93 million won, and SM Entertainment 69.42 million won.

• Are we manifesting a scandal lol

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• This came out of nowhere from years ago, even Hybe was still BigHit. I'm surprised someone still believes this; several people have debunked the source of this profit share.

That's why I said allegedly. It's the only chart I could find but if you have several sources with better, more accurate info about what the split is for the artists in different companies, please feel free to share it.

• jyp only owns like 15%, so he cant do the sell dmg bs outside of that

jyp just preaches jesus n make music sometimes, run a couple shows a year

gg's just be makin music, dancin braless n shit

skz doing short king things, 2pm being sexy

and there no separate entities, to fuck around

• shit I hope you didn't bring a curse to JYP

our caveman neandertal fashionista might not survive it!

caveman fashionista.jpg

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!