Jennie Met Gala fit

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• It's definitely an improvement compared to the previous one, but it's still not something that will put her on the international fashion map. Jennie has so much potential to be a global It Girl, but I feel like she's still stuck.

• It looks good in motion(video) but not so good in picture

Lol, is not that dress is her hot body and sultry aura .... that dress is just so simple and forgottable... I can't with her choices sometimes ...why she would pick a blue dress when red is HER color? I was there when she ivented the red color! Why Jennie? Why?

• Lol, is not that dress is her hot body and sultry aura .... that dress is just so simple and forgottable... I can't with her choices sometimes ...why she would pick a blue dress when red is HER color? I was there when she ivented the red color! Why Jennie? Why?

I think blue=royalty so she's matching the theme

I'm seeing a lot of light blue dresses

Edit- apparently it's blue because of the sea not royalty

Edited once, last by tetetete ().

• She is so beautiful but the dress does not enhance it. Maybe a little more embellishments on the lower half or a more provocative hair and makeup? It’s the Met Gala, the color is bold but the style of the dress falls short

• External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

°˚°. ʝɛռռɨɛ .°˚°

e1529f760ae65babe0169164fa89ce9724f7a8da.gifv 90094dc8040347facc226a9472ad1b443f2c17bd.gifv

• External Content x.com

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

°˚°. ʝɛռռɨɛ .°˚°

e1529f760ae65babe0169164fa89ce9724f7a8da.gifv 90094dc8040347facc226a9472ad1b443f2c17bd.gifv

• I'd assume like some stans r that she is representing water. The dress is super chic. It's made by Alaia. It's a good break from all the flowers. But ngl I wish it was something more dramatic. It's the met after all.

I like the accessories. Dress looks even better when she is moving around.

External Content x.com

GM7gXxXWAAAAkA7?format=jpg&name=medium

External Content x.com

°˚°. ʝɛռռɨɛ .°˚°

External Content twitter.com

Edited once, last by 0ppar ().

• External Content www.youtube.com

• Everyone who thought it was Channel or Jacquemus. :pepe-clown-gear:

She was invited by the editor-in-chief of American Vogue, Anna Wintour. seriously, I didn't expect that.

Damn Jennie, you are the coolest :meme-you-get:

Jacquemus likely wanted her to wear their dress but Anna swooped in and invited her instead. Well, now that she is a VIP guest, should be expecting Jennie to regularly attend. Hope next year she picks a more adventurous dress...it is the Met after all.

• Jacquemus likely wanted her to wear their dress but Anna swooped in and invited her instead. Well, now that she is a VIP guest, should be expecting Jennie to regularly attend. Hope next year she picks a more adventurous dress...it is the Met after all.

all doors are open now,

And it's still better than what Channel gave her last year.

• External Content x.com

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

External Content x.com

°˚°. ʝɛռռɨɛ .°˚°

Edited once, last by atropos ().

• Lol, is not that dress is her hot body and sultry aura .... that dress is just so simple and forgottable... I can't with her choices sometimes ...why she would pick a blue dress when red is HER color? I was there when she ivented the red color! Why Jennie? Why?

I doubt this dress was her choice. Most celebrities don't have a say in dresses they will be wearing. Fashion house which invited celebs to represent them on met gala pick outfits they will wear and Anna W approves them.

~ Retired exol, don't ask me about that group. ~

• This thread contains 13 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!