MAMAMOO comeback NEXT YEAR? - Solar 'COLOURS' EP is out!🤟

• So, this is a bittersweet news, Solar is BACK, and she said, there's no plan for MAMAMOO's 10th anniversary (even tho they trolled us many times😅), BUT she also said that a MAMAMOO comeback is a possibility, NEXT YEAR!

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Till then, stream her new MV and album!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content open.spotify.com

Moomoos, what do you think? Also, if you heard the full EP already, tell me which songs are your faves in order! This is mine!

1. BLUES

2. BUT I

3. EMPTY

4. HONEY HONEY and EASY PEASY

5. COLORS

• Colours era should have been called Glory because everything about this comeback is glorious from the music to Solar herself.

But I is a great title track. Blues is amazing and I love Empty too. A solid EP overall.

I am a bit sad about the lack of activities for their 10th anniversary but I am sure that we will get a comeback in 2025 if Solar said it.

• Moomoos, what do you think? Also, if you heard the full EP already, tell me which songs are your faves in order!

I can't tell it's so hard ! I would say my favorite is "BLUES" but the rest is hard to say. I really liked the album, it offers an incredible wealth of styles, instruments & vocals. And what shocks me the most is that despite this great diversity, she managed to make a coherent album with very clear transitions between each song. I'm really a fan of the incredible work she has proposed here, everything is perfect for me I find this new EP even better than the previous one.

If I had to give a small downside, I would say it is the length of the songs, I hate this tendency to make albums and songs shorter and shorter. :(

And can we talk about this amazing album cover ?

• Colours era should have been called Glory because everything about this comeback is glorious from the music to Solar herself.

But I is a great title track. Blues is amazing and I love Empty too. A solid EP overall.

I am a bit sad about the lack of activities for their 10th anniversary but I am sure that we will get a comeback in 2025 if Solar said it.

1000%

Also, I can understand, they're focusing on their solo careers and I love that too. It would be very hard, even impossible to do a comeback this year, because all 4 of them doing a World Tour and even if they would release just one song, it would be weird without promotion, and I don't think they could do a promotion too.

But I would love another Mamamoo trip series.

• If I had to give a small downside, I would say it is the length of the songs, I hate this tendency to make albums and songs shorter and shorter. :(

And can we talk about this amazing album cover ?

Yeah, I have to agree, the length of the songs is my only problem too. The whole promotion for the album is great.

BTW here's the LIVE show for the comeback with English subtitle. A NEMO versions are really small. Thank God I pre-ordered the Palette version. Will look nice with Byul's Starlit of Muse Limited Version.😅

External Content www.youtube.com

• Sounds to me they are more or less over.

They released AT LEAST 1 album per year for 10 years. They deserve some rest after releasing more than 250 songs.🤣

MAMAMOO never gonna disband, that's for sure, they said it themselves. A group doesn't have to release an album every year, that's actually pretty unusual in Kpop, especially from groups that are active for 10+ years. Look at SNSD, they are "active" for 17 years and still didn't disband. IF Mamamoo will release a new album every 3-4 years, it's 100% okay.

• They released AT LEAST 1 album per year for 10 years. They deserve some rest after releasing more than 250 songs.🤣

MAMAMOO never gonna disband, that's for sure, they said it themselves. A group doesn't have to release an album every year, that's actually pretty unusual in Kpop, especially from groups that are active for 10+ years. Look at SNSD, they are "active" for 17 years and still didn't disband. IF Mamamoo will release a new album every 3-4 years, it's 100% okay.

It's just that the statment "i think we’ll be able" does not sound that sure it will happen.

I mean that a group that don't do anything for 3-4 years are more or less over, the same way Girls' Generation more or less are over oven if they are not official disbanded.

• It's just that the statment "i think we’ll be able" does not sound that sure it will happen.

I mean that a group that don't do anything for 3-4 years are more or less over, the same way Girls' Generation more or less are over oven if they are not official disbanded.

You do realize that SNSD released a new album after 5 years, 2 years ago? They are not active like they were, but there's no surprise in that, they're not kids anymore. A group that is older than 10 years and didn't release an album for 3-4 or even 5 years, not the same when a much younger group only release albums every 2-3 years.

You can't expect from an older group to be as active as a 3-4 years old group.

• You do realize that SNSD released a new album after 5 years, 2 years ago? They are not active like they were, but there's no surprise in that, they're not kids anymore. A group that is older than 10 years and didn't release an album for 3-4 or even 5 years, not the same when a much younger group only release albums every 2-3 years.

You can't expect from an older group to be as active as a 3-4 years old group.

Well, always depends on how you define the word "disband". I more or less count all groups that are not active promoting giving out singles for more than 3-4 years as "disbanded" if it sounds like they will not be fully active and promoting again.

A lot of the older members in groups like Girls' Generation are in the "time to get some babies done if I want to be a mother" phase.

It similar to how I think BP more or less probably are "disbanded" now even if they will comebacke with a single or two someday during the coming years. But sure, we can call it being on "pause" or "hiatus".

• I have a feeling they're trolling us, honestly, because all 4 of them doing a World Tour, but June 17-20 is a free day for all of them. I don't believe in coincidences. 😅

I'm almost 100% sure they will do something on June 19.

oh I hope so, I need a comeback with all of them! they need to stop with the jokes and give us the dates

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!