don't rlly listen to hybe ggs but:

ggs:

1)Fromis9

2) NWJS

3) ILLIT

-------

at the way bottom: LE SSERAFIM

˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵐᵃᵏᶤᶰᵍ ᵐᵉ ᵃ ᵇᵒʸ ʷᶤᵗʰ ˡᵘᵛ˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷

Aesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFsK-POPPIN IN PINKAesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFs

• Op, I can't tell about anyone else but BTS aren't bad singers considering their movements, and isn't 50+% of their songs is mostly rapping?

Seventeen are good in my opinion, I like fighting song by their sub unit.

• Op, I can't tell about anyone else but BTS aren't bad singers considering their movements, and isn't 50+% of their songs is mostly rapping?

Seventeen are good in my opinion, I like fighting song by their sub unit.

I didn't said they're bad; they're just the weakest on my list. It's not like I've never heard them sing while standing still.

What's the correlation between the percentage of vocals and rap here? If Big Bang, Block B, or B.A.P are included, I would still place them way above BTS for vocals. So?

• The ranking for the girl groups in the OP is rather accurate but I would switch Le Sserafim and Illit.

BTS being last makes no sense to me. People nitpicks their vocals a lot because of Jimin encore last year and the No encore in 2020 but they have more up than down moments. They are better at singing than Enhypen and TxT. I can"t say about the others boy groups.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• 1. Seventeen

2. BTS

3. TXT

4. Enhypen

I don't know about TWS and BND to rank them, but I see people saying they are competent. About Enhypen and TXT, I think Heeseung is a better vocalist than any TXT member, but Enhypen has lower lows, TXT is more well-balanced.

1. fromis

2. NewJeans

3. Le Sserafim

4. ILLIT

Almost the OP ranking, but I'd switch ILLIT and LSRF (maybe I'm wrong, I haven't seen ILLIT singing live too much to judge).

Bankai: Minazuki

85e1d14897360f5af5426181e6b1e605126ab548.gifv

• What's the correlation between the percentage of vocals and rap here? If Big Bang, Block B, or B.A.P are included, I would still place them way above BTS for vocals. So?

So? So your opinion and mine don't match, and the raps correlation was to point that the focus of their group is prominently towards rap section and their vocals are mostly to enhance or help rap portions.

And I don't know these three groups, I only listen to Korean songs recommended by YouTube, I might have listened to them but i only remember groups according to my musical preference and YouTube's recommendations because "kpop is all about visuals" ( YouTube recommended me a video with this line as well). YouTube's opinions re superior.

• So? So your opinion and mine don't match, and the raps correlation was to point that the focus of their group is prominently towards rap section and their vocals are mostly to enhance or help rap portions.

And I don't know these three groups, I only listen to Korean songs recommended by YouTube, I might have listened to them but i only remember groups according to my musical preference and YouTube's recommendations because "kpop is all about visuals" ( YouTube recommended me a video with this line as well). YouTube's opinions re superior.

You must be high. Both vocals and rap lines are by different members. So again, what's the correlation. All members can focus on their own designated roles. And their focus is more towards the rap sections? Come on, this is not 2015 anymore.

So, if you're not listening to others, what are you even doing in this thread? Your views are basically useless as you don't even know how other sounds. You can't basically say our opinions didn't match while you didn't even have any opinions on the others. Lmao.

• You must be high. Both vocals and rap lines are by different members. So again, what's the correlation. All members can focus on their own designated roles. And their focus is more towards the rap sections? Come on, this is not 2015 anymore.

So, if you're not listening to others, what are you even doing in this thread? Your views are basically useless as you don't even know how other sounds. You can't basically say our opinions didn't match while you didn't even have any opinions on the others. Lmao.

Your logic or lack of it amuses me, why can't people have opinions? And there are no prior requirements to have one. Also you don't actually know if I have prior experience with the three mentioned groups (tbh even I don't know, I might have, might not have) but they weren't even in hybe list if I remember correctly and this thread which you created was regarding hybe groups so... Why can't I have my opinion here? Disagreement doesn't mean diminishing others opinion, ie the basic construction of a proper conversation or debate or even argument. You should spend some time with cats, your horizon of knowledge will expand.

• Your logic or lack of it amuses me, why can't people have opinions? And there are no prior requirements to have one. Also you don't actually know if I have prior experience with the three mentioned groups (tbh even I don't know, I might have, might not have) but they weren't even in hybe list if I remember correctly and this thread which you created was regarding hybe groups so... Why can't I have my opinion here? Disagreement doesn't mean diminishing others opinion, ie the basic construction of a proper conversation or debate or even argument. You should spend some time with cats, your horizon of knowledge will expand.

Because this person seems to be one of those jobless people that spend their entire life hanging around on the internet, hating others.

They will never get further in a career or reaching goals that way. Instead they get so twisted by what they read on the internet day in day out that their mind gets warped and unstable.

• Because this person seems to be one of those jobless people that spend their entire life hanging around on the internet, hating others.

They will never get further in a career or reaching goals that way. Instead they get so twisted by what they read on the internet day in day out that their mind gets warped and unstable.

Tbh with you, i really find the nature of argument rather amusing, not one being written by a jobless, twisted or unstable person. I dont know the person and realistically never would in normal circumstances so I won't judge. I actually participated in this chat because yesterday I was informed by mods of this site that I need to reach 25 post to get my rights to post a thread and as I don't know much about kpop World i opted for easy to converse threads. But when I read I don't have the right to have an opinion, when my taste in kpop is formed according to YouTube's recommendations, I made me chuckle a bit, YouTube recommended is not something one should underestimate, atleast I don't.

• Your logic or lack of it amuses me, why can't people have opinions? And there are no prior requirements to have one. Also you don't actually know if I have prior experience with the three mentioned groups (tbh even I don't know, I might have, might not have) but they weren't even in hybe list if I remember correctly and this thread which you created was regarding hybe groups so... Why can't I have my opinion here? Disagreement doesn't mean diminishing others opinion, ie the basic construction of a proper conversation or debate or even argument. You should spend some time with cats, your horizon of knowledge will expand.

Pfft... Your logic, or lack thereof, amuses me too. You're basically writing a bunch of nothing. I didn't say you can't have opinions, but it's essentially useless here, especially on what you quoted me. I don't know your experiences because even you don't know them.

Oh, and you should spend some time with drooling dogs too so your knowledge horizon will expand. It's even funnier when this context is used for kpop lmao. And just give up with the topic of other groups, your sweet brain can't handling it.

• Because this person seems to be one of those jobless people that spend their entire life hanging around on the internet, hating others.

Hold up, how am I hating on others? You're basically the one who's doing that with what you're writing now. Judging people based on a few exchanged conversations and running with your own narrative essentially proves what you're writing about yourself 😉.

It's too rich for something like kpop too, like I'm not killing your mother for all this yapping

• Pfft... Your logic, or lack thereof, amuses me too. You're basically writing a bunch of nothing. I didn't say you can't have opinions, but it's essentially useless here, especially on what you quoted me. I don't know your experiences because even you don't know them.

Oh, and you should spend some time with drooling dogs too so your knowledge horizon will expand. It's even funnier when this context is used for kpop lmao. And just give up with the topic of other groups, your sweet brain can't handling it.

No, I don't like dogs that much. And I never gave in topic of other groups, I have mentioned it before so I can't understand why you are telling me something I told you before. I think you don't read what I wrote, it's not a good thing when having a written conversation.

And is the dogs part some sort of slander? If yes then sorry to inform you that I actually don't even know where it is directed at.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!