HYBE vs Min Heejin, a one-line summary on Twitter with a lot of sympathy

• Hello there, I haven't followed kpop as much but I feel this is one of the most interesting kpop news where both involved parties are not particularly evil or unpopular and have lot of talent on their own. I just saw a random Korean yt video of lee in a conference yesterday (ofc I don't understand any thing in that) and it seemed very gossipee~ if I say so. So I read a bit about it (not more than 3 min) i am genuinely curious which side is more legally sound (IDC about k net or i net opinions cuz they mean jack sh*t in corporation and laws).

From what I got from my 3 min research Lee is a potential p*do according to her artistic taste and probably a psycho (according to 3min reasearch)

And bang according to my research is definitely a phatass (ya with ph not fcuz Korean language has something regarding that idk)

So who do you guys think is more sound legally and i personally know both individuals are talented in their respective fields.

• First thing she does at the news conference is to threaten with her life ... 'they want to kill me ...' Using emotional blackmail is a classic women's trick to get sympathy.

• 1. Even if Min Heejin is at fault, when it comes to large corporations and individuals, there will definitely be more people who side with the individuals

basically dumb people hate every corporation so someone crying and acting crazy is more relatable.

• From what I got from my 3 min research Lee is a potential p*do according to her artistic taste and probably a psycho (according to 3min reasearch)

And bang according to my research is definitely a phatass (ya with ph not fcuz Korean language has something regarding that idk)

So who do you guys think is more sound legally and i personally know both individuals are talented in their respective fields.

:meme-jerry-crying::meme-jerry-crying::meme-jerry-crying::meme-jerry-crying::meme-jerry-crying::meme-jerry-crying::meme-jerry-crying:

• People have mentioned how it's similar to how Trump somehow brainwashes working-class people into thinking he's "one of them" and you know what? I see the parallels. This bitch is a millionaire who cares only for herself, is in the legal wrong, and most importantly, is going to jail. And you know what? The Korean public (well, the chronically online Koreans that people decide speak for all Korean citizens 🙄) will forget about it all days later, because that's how life works and that's how the celebrity rage cycle works. And Illit is still getting their PAKs btw and NewJeans will also be just be fine, as will Le Sserafim! Stop being blinded by a moment in time.

• New
    • Best Answer

People who work regardless of who they stan would side with MHJ. Majority of chronically online fans never worked so they don't know how frustrating it is to face favoritism in company.

• 0ppar

Selected a post as the best answer.
  • Whatever they do will not help NJ, which is why all the circus around her is just noise.

I have said that NJ will now get the GFriend treatment, with shitty songs and shitty promotion, until the contract runs out.

• Whatever they do will not help NJ, which is why all the circus around her is just noise.

I have said that NJ will now get the GFriend treatment, with shitty songs and shitty promotion, until the contract runs out.

And we'll witness another Whynock "I told you so" moment

Pull up in a ghost Peek a peek a boo hoo Vroom vroom

XWQN6MB.png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!