Yunah in her true element is something else

• This video pops up from time to time on my recommended and man HYBE massacred this girl's true potential with cute concept. Should have saved her for ILAND group maybe

The other two girls are great too, should have made them a separate trio instead :cryingr:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• This video pops up from time to time on my recommended and man HYBE massacred this girl's true potential with cute concept. Should have saved her for ILAND group maybe

The other two girls are great too, should have made them a separate trio instead :cryingr:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

R U Next? was done by HYBE with JTBC and was an 'equivalent' of I-LAND 2.

Because I-LAND 2 will be done by MNet with The Black Label, and group will be managed by WAKEONE

so to wrap things up HYBE and BELIFT have nothing to do with I-LAND brand now

• R U Next? was done by HYBE with JTBC and was an 'equivalent' of I-LAND 2.

Because I-LAND 2 will be done by MNet with The Black Label, and group will be managed by WAKEONE

Oh, i thought hybe had something to do with ILAND because of connections to enhypen

Interesting.

• Oh, i thought hybe had something to do with ILAND because of connections to enhypen

Interesting.

yes they've had/did

Belift the company which manages Enhypen was a joint venture between HYBE and CJ ENM (Mnet parent company)

but HYBE acquired 100% shares of Belift.

HYBE Labels acquires 100% of BeLift Lab shares
    HYBE Labels has fully acquired 100% of shares in BeLift Lab, home to ENHYPEN. BeLift Lab was previously founded in Sept…
    www.allkpop.com

• Also love this from her (with Iroha)

• And whatever happened to the 3rd girl here? Anyone who watched the show do you know why she didnt make it to final lineup?

The last girl is Jeemin and she's currently on I-Land 2 (or whatever the show is called) for the pledis group (again idk if that's what it's for, but the point is she's on another survival show within the hybe label). She was their #1 contestant in the pre-ranks, was in the finals and if the show went by votes alone, she would've made the group along with a contestant named Jeongeon, but they picked Moka and Yunah over the 2 of them as pd picks.

As far as the WHY... there's a lot that was up in the air with their decisions, but the gist of it is that Wonhee, Iroha, Minju, and Youngseo (who is no longer in the group) were all but guaranteed to be in the group, so the last 2 spots were left to compete for among the other 6 contestants. It realistically was Moka vs Jeongeun and Yunah vs Jeemin for those last 2 spots as they have relatively similar skillsets/niches (or at the very least, they always made it seem that way) and they went with Yunah because her vocals are a little better, she was more versatile in the concepts she can do, and she showed more potential for variety as she had some funny moments here and there.

That's what I think anyways as the whole show was a mess and poorly done.

• She was their #1 contestant in the pre-ranks, was in the finals and if the show went by votes alone, she would've made the group along with a contestant named Jeongeon, but they picked Moka and Yunah over the 2 of them as pd picks.

Thanks, that sounds weird but nothing out of ordinary for these music contest shows. Hopefully they have good plans for her in the new show.

The last girl is Jeemin and she's currently on I-Land 2 (or whatever the show is called) for the pledis group (again idk if that's what it's for, but the point is she's on another survival show within the hybe label).

Bartkun says I-Land2 isnt hybe related anymore so i guess we might not see her in a hybe group but with Wakeone. I hope she lands somewhere good.

• Thanks, that sounds weird but nothing out of ordinary for these music contest shows. Hopefully they have good plans for her in the new show.

Bartkun says I-Land2 isnt hybe related anymore so i guess we might not see her in a hybe group but with Wakeone. I hope she lands somewhere good.

Ooh ok thanks, I wasn't sure who was in charge of I-land anymore. I don't know much about Wakeone but I hope she ends up somewhere good too as she's talented

• She was selected because Yongseo would have provided a 'transition' between her and other members

but Youngseo is gone and Yunah has become awkward

Her role there seems to be grouped with Wonhee so the latter does not leave.

• R U Next? was done by HYBE with JTBC and was an 'equivalent' of I-LAND 2.

I-Land 2 has nothing to do with Hybe but that girl did end up there, ironically.

Guess there could not be more than one Jimin in Hybe.

• Ooh ok thanks, I wasn't sure who was in charge of I-land anymore. I don't know much about Wakeone but I hope she ends up somewhere good too as she's talented

She will be in I-Land 2

External Content youtu.be
    f

However she seems to have made a complete change from the days when she was at R U Next, having completely transformed into the 'girl crush' type.

However, given that a YG trainee now leads the R U Next group for all practical purposes (it has no official leader but the ex YG Trainee is the leader for all practical purposes), I doubt whether Teddy will allow a former Hybe trainee to have a prominent position in his act.

If the debut song of the R U Next act did not become an explosive hit not too many people would have paid attention to the former YG trainee in that group, but now too much attention was paid to that member. A bad news for Jeemin, which is how she now spells her name.

taylor-swift-eras-tour-via-variance-films-.jpg

Edited once, last by WhyKnock ().

• They should pull a Somin from April and get her to a co-ed group or a different unit with a mature concept.

HYBE also messed up by allowing the dentist to put veneers too big for her mouth. They messed up her visual just like Miihi from NiziU, and decreased their popularity by a lot.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!