Vocally speaking, who can pull OFF VOCAL with hard choreo

• infinite woohyun

Infinite sungkyu

I want to point out that in these 2 clips woohyun has a permanently damaged left shoulder since the idol athletics and he overcame cancer and was only recovered for a few months.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Highlight yoseop

External Content m.youtube.com

Ateez jongho

External Content m.youtube.com

• personaly I would go for ATEEZ, they have some strong members, especially Jongho, but it's hard to fully judge them since people like Yeosang barly get vocals (people say he is misstreated for the little amount of vocals he has, but actually he said he wanted to have less vocals since he actually isn't too much a fan of his own singing and a bit afraid of it, which makes me question why he even auditioned for a KPop-group then)

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• I believe these Soloists are noteworthy:

Kang Daniel

External Content youtu.be

Park Jihoon

Who can forget Jay Chang? STAN ONE PACT AND B.D.U

Bitsaeon from M.O.N.T find him in B.D.U too

• Dreamcatcher

• Monsta X Kihyun (and all of mx actually) excels at this

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• External Content twitter.com

• One thing about Kihyun, he will always slay in a live performance (click 4:21 and 5:20)

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!