Eman's Top 10 Boy Group Songs In Kpop

• Eman's Top 10 Boy Group Songs In Kpop

infinite-infinite-kpop.gif

Hello.

It's Eman. Kpop lover and Tzuyu Stan.

I've spent most of my 16+ years in kpop immersed in the girl group side of our world.

But I do occasionally take trips to see the boy group world.

I find songs that speak to me. Move me. Make me cry or cheer.

It's the magic of this world. And the guys deserve their credit for helping make it.

So today I thought I'd share my favorites from the guys.

See if any of your favorites made it! Comment. Reply. Share your own favorites or top 10.

Enjoy!

• i approve of this list for infinite and pentagon

• Or just maybe a few top favs. You don't have to put together a whole list.

I will listen to those two as well.

oh man this is hard

but according to last.fm for the past year

1. Infinite - New Emotions

2. Infinite - BTD

3. VAV - Reason

4. Trendz - Nightmare

5. Seventeen - Super

6. VAV - Designer

7. Seventeen - I don't understand but i luv u

8. Trendz - New Dayz

9. DKB - Turning Point

10. Nam Woohyun - A Song For You

everything was infinite so i had to pick and between it lol

• I knew Don't go will be number one yet I wanted to check, is Peter Pan a new addition to your top ten? I remembered you didn't like it that much when I first showed it to you, or was it 3.6.5?

Also hi, how are you?

EXO is holding their 12th anniversary fanmeeting on Sunday, 12 years! Time does fly!

• Where are your boys BZ Boys or did i get the wrong person?

• I knew Don't go will be number one yet I wanted to check, is Peter Pan a new addition to your top ten? I remembered you didn't like it that much when I first showed it to you, or was it 3.6.5?

Also hi, how are you?

EXO is holding their 12th anniversary fanmeeting on Sunday, 12 years! Time does fly!

Hi Soshi! How are you?!

I think it was 3.6.5. As Peter Pan was one I liked from the beginning when you showed it to me.

I'm good. Back from a work hiatus.

Dumbfound by all the new groups popping up! I can't keep up with them all.

Seems the generations move on so fast!

Are all the Korean members going to make EXO's fan meeting?

• Oh I love Grow Up! Among Stray Kids' bright songs, Blueprint is my favorite though.

And Don't Go is a magical classic :lighter-pepe:

yeah your #1 is such like an earnest, nostalgic song that I think it gets a bit undestimated these days because everyone wants sexy or dark concepts and it's basically the antithesis of that lol. The vocals are really amazing on it too.

Don't Go is magical.

I'm sure you've seen it but this concert version makes my heart soar.

And I'm not even a stan.

But just look at that moment.

This is the magic of kpop. All the fans there. The members singing a heartfelt fan favorite. The feeling and emotion.

In that moment. You believe.

It's kpop magic.

Gives me a similar feeling of my ultimate SNSD's magical Into the New World concert lives.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Soshi I think you were also the first one who showed me this live too. soshilovelife

• The Chaser seems to be the kpop enthusiasts pick. It's often not mentioned by casual fans when discussing the greats. But it is so tremendous. A high water mark on a certain kind of synchronized performance wonder kpop used to be really known for.

Generally Infinite + Sweetune were as perfect of a match as Twice + BEP were. They peaked with Be Mine, Paradise and The Chaser :lighter-pepe:

• EXO's such a special group, and I can really feel that watching that Don't Go performance.

They're the perfect group for that song

9bed704675346b2296d7f8bf4f7dbb7673cc0412.gifv   40eca24aacd0326eb0b0cba6ff58da5d99f79156.gifv

• You know even though I love albums like exodus and dmumt these days the album I go back the most to is actually XOXO.

It was an album that was very special and imo the greatest debut album a kpop group released. So fresh even today.

Love Peter Pan and don’t go. I think this sound was definitely something that suited rookie exo a lot. The harmonies, the youthful vibes very EXO very timeless.

• Yes it was me! I love that concert version it brings me so much happiness!

• Hi I am fine, Work hiatus? I hope everything is good now.

Same, I know must of them by name but have no idea what they sound like.

It really seems so

No, the two youngest ones are in the military so only six will be at the fanmeeting.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!