BABYMONSTER Knowing Bros episode - clips and long videos are out!!

• here, here

seems like a lot of fun

and it was filmed outdoors!

updated main post with long clips from episode!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Damn! Are you sure they're Babymonster girls? They look completely different than we saw them in the MV's.

This is their biggest test, probably, I mean the show. YG is pretty much finished in Korea, if KB's can't help them be more famous. To be fair, I would love to see them becoming a nugu group. Maybe they could have some freedom to do any songs they want.

And of course, they will cover the most Iconic 2NE1 song, too. 😅

YG probably watching them from a far with a sniper.🤣

• KB is more popular internationally compared in korea. It's the music shows that will be their best promotions :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:

:cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:
    ✴✴✴✴✴ KIM JISOO'S HUSBANDO ✴✴✴✴✴
    b7de288879b59732b5115a93d7f259edd464dd39.jpg2320df8ccb8a4af42b9e108fb34e3d8109964aae.jpg2a8fc619d348ef8f6380880604eb8bb8e97b8105.jpg

• Dayum, what did BM do to you? Every post I seen from you is all negativity on them lol.

• I haven't seen KB before in an outside location. Far more interesting than stuck in a class room. I might watch when there are sub.

• Dayum, what did BM do to you? Every post I seen from you is all negativity on them lol.

I praised the girls so many times, hon, what are you talking about? My negative comments are only about YG and their trash songs. Please use your brain and see the difference between hating YG and hating the girls. Thank you.

For the record, I'm praising the girls since day 1 for their vocals! DREAM, Stuck in the Middle and Like That is my favorite songs from their album, that's 3 song from 5, if we don't count the lame remix and the intro music. So, @@@c4679629-284e-485f-bada-a8a4f76718b6@@@, where's the hate in that?

This is what I hate about BIG4 fandoms, you guys can't use your brain, or just don't want, that's even worse. You only see the negatives, and every time someone says something negative, even if it's about YG or any other company, you think people hate the girls.

EVERY Idol is a PUPPET, we can't hate them, because they didn't do anything wrong! Simple as that.

• every BM post, you were there hating!.. you need jesus!

• every BM post, you were there hating!.. you need jesus!

Why always the YG stans are the ones who can't read? 🤣

I mean, for f-ck sake, there's like 100 comments from me literally saying Babymonster girls are almost as talented as Mamamoo ladies. But sure, I hate them all, I hope they will become opera singers, so their stupid fans won't mention them again. 🤣

Not to mention, the second part of my comment was 100% sarcastic. But in all honestly, I HOPE, I'm praying for the God of Music, I wanna see them flop HARD, so I can stan them alone, because this freakin' fandom wouldn't be toxic af, because that's THE ONLY reason why most of you "stan" them, because they can become the next Blackpink in terms of hype.

• Why always the YG stans are the ones who can't read? 🤣

I mean, for f-ck sake, there's like 100 comments from me literally saying Babymonster girls are almost as talented as Mamamoo ladies. But sure, I hate them all, I hope they will become opera singers, so their stupid fans won't mention them again. 🤣

Not to mention, the second part of my comment was 100% sarcastic. But in all honestly, I HOPE, I'm praying for the God of Music, I wanna see them flop HARD, so I can stan them alone, because this freakin' fandom wouldn't be toxic af, because that's THE ONLY reason why most of you "stan" them, because they can become the next Blackpink in terms of hype.

Do I look like a yg stan to you??

saying Babymonster is talented (which haters cant deny) is not an excuse. The way you reply to every BM threads and insinuating hates is way too obvious. X/

How about leave BM alone and focus to MMM? Isn't that hard?

• Do I look like a yg stan to you??

saying Babymonster is talented (which haters cant deny) is not an excuse. The way you reply to every BM threads and insinuating hates is way too obvious. X/

How about leave BM alone and focus to MMM? Isn't that hard?

Why should I need to leave Babymonster alone? I like the girls since day 1, I always said they're talented. When most of you crucified Ahyeon for saying the N word on a live concert, I was still there backing her, saying she's not a racist.

You do realize how toxic this fandom is? I'm fed up with you all. Go use Twitter, Insta, Tiktok or Youtube. In the past couple of days I've seen so much hate coming from the so called Babymonster "fandom" attacking basically every other fandom and groups, not to mention reactors on Youtube, because they dare to say they don't like the SHEESH part in the song.

Tell me please, oh dear Lord or Lady, what should I do so people like you with low IQ could believe me when I say, I don't hate Babymon? I'm just fed up with YG and their lazy work attitude.

With what you just said, you literally proved my point about we can't say anything, because toxic "fans" would say we're haters anyway. Look into the mirror, and talk to that, and please ignore me with your stupidity!

• btw aespa episode was also filmed outdoors

I think they are doing it more often when weather is kind of 'medium'

not too cold and not too hot

• Interesting. To be fair, I think the last episode I saw was more than a year ago. I watch too many things, don't have time for variety shows, too.

• Interesting. To be fair, I think the last episode I saw was more than a year ago. I watch too many things, don't have time for variety shows, too.

if you watch kdramas too

go here and vote

• if you watch kdramas too

go here and vote

I watch everything, the only problem is time.😅

• You are insinuating hates amongst BM fans. If you are a fan, then just SHUT THE F UP! BM fans dont need negativities from you!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!