We fans demand too much of idols singing live when the circumstances are impossible to do it

• No not a bad example, they're the best example.

This is SNSD debut stage.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Live. Stable. Tough routine. All as day 1 rookies.

You posted a dance remix version of their song used for special perfs, it's not the official version. They didn't leave special version's of almost all the songs outside things like concerts or gayos. So there's no point pretending that's how sm how does things normally in order to make it out as if SNSD are lip syncers.

• There's a reason why the greatest tenor in history, Pavarotti, wasnt prancing around doing the running man or Roger Rabbit when he belted out his timeless classic Nessun Dorma. :pepe-use-head:

Everyone should try singing a rando Kpop song while standing still and then while dancing, it is physically impossible to sing with support with your core moving all over the place. You end up shout singing which sucks to listen to even when its done reasonably in tune. This is why folks who care about live vocals when it comes to Kpop are in the wrong genre, they should be watching Broadway or Opera. :pepe-shrug:

Look at mah girl Morissette singing while dancing live....

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Versus what she sounds like while standing and focusing

External Content youtu.be

• for once, i agree with you.

• Dance remix means they don't sing live which is my point that SME has 2 versions also the version you posted is probably not live based on their actual live vocals as Yuri is far too stable compared to how crap she is later

• Dance remix means they don't sing live which is my point that SME has 2 versions also the version you posted is probably not live based on their actual live vocals as Yuri is far too stable compared to how crap she is later

I don't think you understand what a remix is. It's not an official version for release, it's for special perfs for events and shit so it doesn't matter if it's live or not, it's for fun. They've done rock version of Gee for TV, a winter themed version of Party for TV and concerts, extended IGAB stage for gayos, soecial collabs with other artists like SM town and so on. Some live, some not live, most didn't gave a damn because they're for fun.

Yes the video I posted is a live and you can find more of ITNW and hundreds of their other songs live for yourself. But seeing as you think they sound too good already as rookies that you can't believe they're live that's a huge ass compliment to them. Glad you agree on my point that SNSD are an example of great singers with hard choreography.

• depends on the song and the choreo and how hard it is etc etc

but we all know that kpop ain't known for it's live singing

they are idols not "singers"

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!