This why I can't take ARMYs seriously lmaoo

• this not about BTS btw

but the ARMY that's on Twitter was doing all that "standing on business" talk, and how they boycotting this and that.

but behind closed doors, they was streaming and buying.

like theres no point of being sneaky that u listening to BTS music, just say u not participating in the boycott and that's it.

no need to pretend and do performative activism cuz u scared to get dragged on social media for supporting.

Screenshot_20240321_223935_X.jpg

• Tbh, majority of ARMYs support BTS releases since the start but this people who said they are boycotting are loud but they're minority for sure. Anyways, the big accounts never participated in their agenda and they always encourage buying and streaming of their songs. Also, outside of Twitter, no one is really boycotting music and merch.

• Why boycott?

Because of their ego and hate for 🛴 is bigger apparently. HYBE America seems to be thriving based on the reports. Anyway, ARMYs have started reporting those accounts since Jin is coming back in less than 3 months because it's been obvious that they don't even like BTS anymore to throw them under the bus like that.

• Most ARMY on Twitter aren't boycotting. We're streaming and buying, as usual. As others have said, the boycott crowd is a small minority. They're just loud af because they want to feel special or something idk.

• "why i can't take army serious!!!"

so you stalk army twt, come to the wrong conclusion and then make a whole thread about it? weirdo.

let me spell it out, so you might understand: not only is the boycot group a loud minority, armys is massive & even if half of them stopped supporting bts, it would still do bigger numbers than other kpop acts.

• Anyway, ARMYs have started reporting those accounts

While I think these boycotters are COLOSSAL dickheads, I don't get this mindset.

Why report them? Kind of sounds like people reporting them are just trying to squash speech and talk they don't personally like. Almost like a pile on bullying.

• While I think these boycotters are COLOSSAL dickheads, I don't get this mindset.

Why report them? Kind of sounds like people reporting them are just trying to squash speech and talk they don't personally like. Almost like a pile on bullying.

They started with boycotting the merch. Fine. But it escalated, and now they're acting like BTS can predict the future and somehow magically solve the problems of the world.

• Boycotters should be in Gaza if they want to make a difference, otherwise they should stop their fake outrage on the opposite side of the world.

They should also get out of US because the country is pro Israel which means their personal and consumption taxes will partly go towards financing Israel.

• While I think these boycotters are COLOSSAL dickheads, I don't get this mindset.

because they have lost the plot completely

first they started with merch boycotting & calling out scooter, which many were willing to join (me included)

but they have come to a point where they are making it all about bts & not helping palestinians

you can follow BDS boycot list, donate, sign petitions,... but if you're not willing to block bts (and other hybe groups) on spotify, you are chosing kpop over morals and pro-zionist.

• Boycotters should be in Gaza if they want to make a difference, otherwise they should stop their fake outrage on the opposite side of the world.

yeah they need to go their and fight if they care so much. then see how all the palestinians want them dead too

• yeah they need to go their and fight if they care so much. then see how all the palestinians want them dead too

See how they will enjoy when they are taken hostage by Hamas being gang raped and paraded through the streets and then ransomed .. they will be crying to their western governments for help. The young people who converted, left school and ran to join ISIS are still trapped in Iraq.

A lot of those boycott accounts started dogpiling, bullying, and reporting the accounts of ARMY who questioned their strategies. Happened to a couple of my friends. That's why those accounts are getting reported now. People got tired of being bullied by them.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!