Favorite Western Artists?

• Mariah carey, Lana del Rey, slayyyter, hurts, iamamiwhoami

(The latter two artists I mentioned are from the UK and sweden which are part of the western world afcorse) :wellr:

• These are my favorite western artists in no particular order:

Elvis Presley, Queen, Genesis, Journey, Phil Collins, Steve Perry, Taylor Swift, Asia, Weather Report, Van Halen, Matchbox Twenty, N'Sync, Backstreet Boys, Wham!, George Michael, Mannheim Steamroller, Ambrosia, Kenny G, King Crimson, Rick Springfield, Flaming Youth, Nickelback, Sahara Snow, Chicago, Michael Jackson, Yanni, Jaco Pastorius, George Duke,

The Beach Boys, The Beatles, Prince, Steely Dan, Miles Davis, Earth, Wind, & Fire, B.B. King, Todd Rundgren, Renaissance, Mark Fry, Tears For Fears, The Carpenters, Supertramp, The Alan Parsons Project, Aerosmith, Daft Punk, Led Zeppelin, Celine Dion, Steve Hackett, Def Leppard, Jackson 5, Trans Siberian Orchestra, Enya, Pentatonix, Michael Buble, Lady A, Annie Haslam, New Edition, Jethro Tull, The Fedora Club, Vince Guaraldi Trio, Yes, Jon Anderson, Chris Squire, Rick Wakeman, Peter Cetera, Deep Purple, Blackmore's Night, Whitney Houston, Stevie Wonder, Mariah Carey, Nat King Cole, Hall and Oates, The Moody Blues, Rush, Bryan Adams, Elton John, Billy Joel, Rascal Flatts, Madonna (If you couldn't already tell from my profile pic and the gif in my signature lol), Britney Spears, Toto, Return to Forever, and Chick Corea.

• Recent:

Kenny Mason

The 1975

Soccer Mommy

Skullcrusher

JID

Cassandra Jenkins

Cehryl

Vince Staples

All-time:

Mark Kozelek (unfortunately)

Justin Broadrick & Kevin Martin

Neurosis

Michael Gira

Lisa Germano

Alva Noto

Dalek

Oval

S (Jenn Champion)

Pan Sonic

A Tribe Called Quest/Q-Tip

King Crimson

• Micheal Jackson

The weeknd

Kanye west

Kendric lamar

Rihanna

Tyler the creator

Drake

Bruno Mars (I know he is not black)

Nicki Minaj

Doja cat

Black artists make the best music in the world and that's a fact

Justin beaver I used to hate him but he changed and seemes cool now, he music got a lot better I fuck with him now.

post malone, maybe.... sometimes he is fire, sometimes he straight out whack.

Edited 3 times, last by haj1ma ().

• Some here are not westerners (world geography is different depending of your country, I guess), but anyway...

My holy duo is Michael Jackson and Björk.

Two God-level artists with visual and music identity of their own.

My favorite bands are MGMT, Mew, Blur and Pond (thank you, Tame Impala!). And I have a soft spot for My Bloody Valentine and Coldplay.

Other artists I love are (too many to mention, but these popped in my mind faster lol)

FKA Twigs

Grimes

Amy Winehouse

Declan McKenna

Connan Mockasin

Purity Ring

Animal Collective

Radiohead

Aphex Twin

Massive Attack

2814 (including the work of HKE and Telepath themselves)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!