Some days I really feel for the fools who thought BTS would disappear from the face of the earth during hiatus/enlistment era!!!

• Cause every time a new BTS release is announced like clockwork they flock to such tweets with these kind of quotes...they should have known BTS are different and will never be like your typical Kpop group even while enlisted...not only will they have one of the shortest breaks for enlistment (since they chose to enlist close apart or together at once) but will also keep the entire period filled with pre-recorded music and content for fans.

• Also Jin will already be back in June in less than 100 days and he made sure to coincide his release date with BTS anniversary as a gift for fans.

Similarly Namjoon, Tae, Jimin and Jungkook have also coincided their release dates next year with BTS anniversary as another festa gift for fans!!!!

Moral of the story: Stan BTS

• I've only been an Army since 2020. Can someone tell me if this so many contents and releasing of single and/or any music and brand promotions have ever been done before by any idol groups while on military service?

Is this a regular thing or a new age of "hiatus"? Is this a normal regular Tuesday for Kpop or is this something new that BTS paved and will have other idol groups follow through?

Adele Reaction Adele Confused GIF - Adele Reaction Adele Confused  Jiminjimin - Discover & Share GIFs | Reaction pictures, Adele, Reactions

• I've only been an Army since 2020. Can someone tell me if this so many contents and releasing of single and/or any music and brand promotions have ever been done before by any idol groups while on military service?

Is this a regular thing or a new age of "hiatus"? Is this a normal regular Tuesday for Kpop or is this something new that BTS paved and will have other idol groups follow through?

Adele Reaction Adele Confused GIF - Adele Reaction Adele Confused  Jiminjimin - Discover & Share GIFs | Reaction pictures, Adele, Reactions

No, it's not. They just hate that it's BTS not quietly disappearing because somehow them releasing music doesn't allow other K-pop acts to shine.

Sad Oh No GIF by Catfish MTV

• I don't think these kpop groups will ever reach BTS heights though or even at the 'cusp'.

I still congratulate their faves for selling millions of albums.

My very existence is rigged to be shady because why am I seeing this as shade :pepe-joy:

• No, it's not. They just hate that it's BTS not quietly disappearing because somehow them releasing music doesn't allow other K-pop acts to shine.

So, I can proudly say, BTS paves the way again as this will be the beginning of other male idol groups to start dropping promos and releasing music while on military service. WHATEVER BTS DOES . . . . WHATEVER BTS ATTEMPTS . . . the rest follows. They truly are the standard. It's been proven time and time and time again.

• Would love Jin to do a solo Bon Voyage, go back to Malta, meet up with his friend the bar owner, just drink shots of Tequila the entire time and forget the passcode to get into his Air B&B

• nobody really thought this. Just trolls being trolls.

Sure they did not seeing how BTS' obituary was being written everywhere and not just by trolls since it is a common practice for Kpop groups to not be this active during enlistment period especially a group which is all enlisted together, which by itself is a rarity.

But I mean go ahead defend the fools, not the first time you have done it and won't be the last :pepe-shrug:

• Sure they did not seeing how BTS' obituary was being written everywhere and not just by trolls since it is a common practice for Kpop groups to not be this active during enlistment period especially a group which is all enlisted together, which by itself is a rarity.

But I mean go ahead defend the fools, not the first time you have done it and won't be the last :pepe-shrug:

How am I defending them by calling them trolls? That is the weirdest defense I have ever seen. Maybe, just maybe, you focus so much on trolls shitting on BTS that you now require it to validate how successful they are. Like if their wasn't trolls to defend BTS from then maybe they would lose that spark for you. I mean why else would you focus on such a small group of people that predict BTS, the literal biggest group in the world right now, would collapse after not even two years of not making music? It's dumb in and of itself. And posting out how it is mostly idiot trolls saying that is defending it? delusional.

• Cause every time a new BTS release is announced like clockwork they flock to such tweets with these kind of quotes...they should have known BTS are different and will never be like your typical Kpop group even while enlisted...not only will they have one of the shortest breaks for enlistment (since they chose to enlist close apart or together at once) but will also keep the entire period filled with pre-recorded music and content for fans.

Because people are unfortunately ignorant. They didn't think logically. Bighit was not going to miss out on it's biggest money maker they got the members to setup hundreds of releases of content from music to videos to modeling shoots etc prepared in advance to be drip fed throughout the year until they return from service. A smart investment. The logical smart thing to do

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!