Am I a bad stan if I don't care about what Idols do if doesn't involve music or performing?

• nah

we all should be like that

unfortunately we get more obsessive

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Main reason why I became a stan of KPop is because of the music and the occasional performance I'll watch but for me personally I'm not a fan of seeing Idols act in a Kdrama or just them acting in general. Personally I've never been a fan of pop stars who act any ways the majority of the time it falls flat to me both in KPop and Western pop music. For example I'm happy that BLACKPINK gets to explore different career avenues to expand their brand but if it's not music related whether solo or OT4 music Idc tbqh.

As long as my favs aren't criminals and don't support or take part in illegal things or work with known criminals or crime organisations and their supporters, I don't care what they do outside music.

Because, at the end of the day, they are human and have lives just like I do so...

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• i literally care about nothing but the music. i haven't really watched outside content since i was in 8th grade with bts lol

the most i do to support groups is leave a like on youtube

• Ofc you're not a bad stan for not obsessing over everything relating to what's first and foremost artists.

Actually, something I hate about kpop community is that you'll find a lot of weird cult-like mentality, like "you're not a REAL fan like me if you don't spend all your free-time doing xyz!" and things of that sort.

For me I've also never been able to care about idols' acting, and even to an extent all these variety shows (especially if there's a lot of content, I just won't watch 98%). Some clips on Twitter is enough for me.

Fashion related endeavors are more interesting to me since I'm more interested in fashion than dramas, and also it doesn't take up a lot of time for me to just look at some pictures (unlike dramas/varieties).

9bed704675346b2296d7f8bf4f7dbb7673cc0412.gifv   40eca24aacd0326eb0b0cba6ff58da5d99f79156.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!