how many of you are excited for Lucas grand comeback and solo debut soon?

• Sm doesn't believe in layoffs

Unless you sue them. :mooning:

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• hmm how do you know that it’s only those two? are you their accountant? lol

Taeyeon is the only one that can actually chart and baekhyun is the only one that can actually sell, thats why of all solos, they got the most

That's why sm try to stop baekhyun from leaving unlikely other solos and that's why they denied ty leaving so heavily before her cmb

There is nothing more floppy than a sm solo, the few lucky ones that did smth like joy or Kai still fall short to general soloist

One perfect example it's NCT recent solos, they made no noise bc no one really care

• idk i don't think it's only those two. not all solos have to make noise to be profitable and bg members esp don't have to chart to make money. surely taemin is profitable since he did his own solo concerts in japan and prob some other popular exo/nct members through solo concerts, fan meetings, merch and so on

• i know he has fans but he can't have that many

yeah i'm actually curious how his solo will do (album sales) if he does release one. if those are just a very loud minority or he really does have a lot of fans. cuz i'm on the sea part of twitter and he still has a lot of dedicated and delusional hardcore fans here

• I think how it will turn out will be interesting. Honestly, he had a useful role in WayV..even with that known, his dancing ability was a lot like Frankenstein. If he developed since the last time I saw him perform..good.. if not, it might unravel quick.

• I wouldn't say so excited but im curious about what concept he will do, he is not the best singer but he's a good performer so that's good enough

• External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:sketchyk:

• i'm curious to see what he drop

maybe the song will be good

maybe it will be this good?

External Content youtu.be

• maybe it will be this good?

External Content youtu.be

I have no problem with bass go boom

not every songs needs to have deep and emotional lyrics

some song are just here to make people vibe and dance, and bass go boom is one of them

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• This is what my usual faves fan meets look like

External Content twitter.com

Don't compare your privileged group to some nugu soloist

well if there are hundreds of people at a fansign lucas would not be able to do anything else the rest of the day

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!