It's Chaewon appreciation hour, I fear (or FEARNOT)

• Funny you bring this up bc i just saw chaewon went viral yet again lmao and for good reason

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Her hips don’t lie but more importantly it’s her charisma and charms coupled with her skills and attention to details in her performance that captivate people so much. Honestly she’s the perfect girlfriend bait lol girlie’s got that cutie sexy flirty sassy demeanour locked down to a T 🤧 No wonder she’s always had the most male fans in whichever group she’s in lol

External Content youtube.com

External Content m.youtube.com

• and who can forget this masterpiece from baby cheetah

External Content youtu.be

• Pure insanity. The Chaewon phenomenon is real. Someone needs to stop her. ;(

Also... That "you are Korean" tweet... ^^^^^^

not to sound too much like a simp but the chaewon fancams officially me a smart fan lol didn’t hate it but didn’t love it either at first listen but that choreo + chaewon is a lethal combo and now I can’t stop playing the song :pepe-life-support:

And just in time for source music to upload a smart dance clip on youtube after radio silence for that song; looks like chaewon going viral with smart is going to give them their second bluebeard lol hopefully source music is *smart* and promotes the shit out of the song bc i think it has the potential to be their biggest success this era

• I'm more of a Yunjin stan myself, but Chaewon really did catch my attention this comeback.

The footwork she does in the Easy choreo is so eye catching that I can't stop watching it every time it goes through my feed/timeline.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• Ugh she’s so charismatic it destroys me. No one should be that cool and also have smol bean energy. This blonde look is ruining me atm

you know, I don’t usually use twitter but i was venturing into it earlier to snoop around (the things i do for chaewon smh 🤧) and you make a good point - it’s honestly insane how much of a chameleon she is as a performer. she adapts to different styles very well whilst still keeping her core presence every time, also she has great performing instincts and even knows how to utilise props when necessary.

How can this be the same person lol it’s giving both fuck boy and baby girl I can’t 🥺

Definitely should be illegal to be both hot and cool but also shy and cute like that 🤧

External Content youtube.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!