TWICE appearing on Today Show Feb 23rd

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Hopefully they have a lot more than just this lined up, since they're missing a whole week of music show promotions by going to the US.

One twice member needs to bite the bullet and learn English to a good enough level for the interviews. Dahyun is my pick she seems the best.

She's... definitely not. I give her credit for having so much enthusiasm for trying to speak other languages, but that doesn't mean she's good at it. ^^ Nayeon & Tzuyu seem to have the best English at this point, although that's still not saying much.

• One twice member needs to bite the bullet and learn English to a good enough level for the interviews. Dahyun is my pick she seems the best.

My money is on Tyuzu or Nayeon - Tyuzu currently knows the most languages so it would be easiest for her to pick up and I swear Nayeon has shown alot of vlogs of her learning with her tutor and her flashcards

• Imagine if Twice spoke fluent English...their potential would be endless :iconpepe:

But I have noticed over the years their English has gotten so much better. Many of the interviews I've seen they were able to go with the conversation vs before it felt like it was just going of script. Nayeon also said they've been taking English classes alot.

• Ah it's only one week promotion then.. how many comeback shows does that make ? :waterr:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I wonder what's the special announcement :whatb:

• Ah it's only one week promotion then.. how many comeback shows does that make ? :waterr:

Twice really know their fans well.

Not my poor Sana applogizing for the short promo.

K Onces should really understand that Twice is beyond Korea now, they a global group. Its just not always possible to promote that long in Korea.

They also have a huge concert to prep for shortly, they better be appreciative for what they can get :pepe-torch:

I wonder what's the special announcement :whatb:

I suppose some other Encore date? Or fanmeet?

.. but I like these comeback shows, too :wilds:

The sets are prettier than in those US shows.

What a sweetheart a Sana is.

:lover1:

• Somi and Natty are fluent in English :whistling:

Just saying

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!